That missed FG is

Exittium

Reaction score
The epitome of the season. Such a fitting end to this crap season. I remember Pete’s 1st few yrs here he lived by his comPETE mantra, seems these last couple seasons he’s turned face on it and has once again defaulted to his loyalty.

Such a shame. Seattle needs some changes for sure. Coaching staff, yes Hiw much or who? I can’t say but my three if Pete is still here next year is, Bevell, Cable and Richards need to go all three are pure garbage I’m not going to bother going into details because we’ve witnessed now for a few years straight.

Russell needs this team to be built around him. Get him what he needs, if that means we loose people like Kam, Sherm, so be it, but build the team around him, and give him the damn reigns, let HIM do his thing.

So many ups and downs this season, most downs I would say most comes down to coaching in some way shape or form, ranging from loyalty to just pure ignorance. The ups? Our defense held together good without Avril, Kam or Sherm. Dion Jordan is a beast and should have been playing a lot more. Him and Frank Clark look like a younger quicker Avril/Bennett Combo. Naz Jones just amazed by his story and what he’s done with so far. Quinton Jeff, Reed, Shaw, Coleman, McDougald, were really good on defense, but if changes aren’t made next season will probably be tougher and undoubtedly, as well as needlessly rougher