Officiating

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I stopped watching after the bogus PI right before half time. The officiating on top of bad play was making it to hard to watch. When we win despite bad officiating it is tolerable but having both is to much. I wish the league would make a big jump in officiating effort. IT just seems to be getting worse each season.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I know we get bad calls,,,,, a lot,,,, and often the other teams don't get things called on them that we do but I think we should not conflate the prior to the absolute asinine penalties some of our players have been making this season.

renofox

Reaction score
The NFL wanted full-time (year round training, etc.) refs. They even locked out the union refs a few years back. Refs union refuses to support full-time.

Remember the "replacement refs"? - That was what that whole fiasco was about.

They caved due to fans bitching. Maybe they can try it again and do it right this time? Maybe train the replacements for a full year before locking out the regular refs this time?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WWE like reffing is gonna be the norm. I have seen some reffing that is equal but incorrect. That seems to be the norm for the future. So if people want honest reffing and equality in reffing, they are going to be sorely disappointed. Controlling the game is what they can do with reffing. I saw it in Jax and was embarrassed to be there. But that is what the entertainment field is about. Entertaining the masses. Hope you were entertained. :irishdrinkers: