SuperFreak

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/947646655234322432[/tweet]

OP
OP
SuperFreak

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I'm personally sick of Earl and hope they can find a good trade package in return for him.

Great player no doubt but the Wagner and Cowboy stunts killed my love for the guy.

renofox

Reaction score
He's under contract. Team-friendly. He'll be back.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Why does he seem so bitter that we might move on without him?

Grow up, it's not like he didn't already get a fat contract.

2_0_6

Reaction score
"Hes gonna win in the end regardless".

Someone has his eyes on big ol' piles of money.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Trade bait to move up for Barkley. We were fine with him out this year. McDougald played better at FS than SS.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":31gy6bch said:
Why does he seem so bitter that we might move on without him?

Grow up, it's not like he didn't already get a fat contract.
But the real fans said he is a great player so it’s ok for him to pull that bitch move.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Sigh.... team needs to step away from the game for a bit I think. First season out of the playoffs in a long time for these guys, maybe it'll light the fire again. Pete needs fresh blood in the coaching staff to get these guys motivated again. New offensive scheme, new guy calling plays, new identity, build around Russell's strengths. I don't see the defense respecting kris Richard the way they did Gus and Dan Quinn either, wouldn't be terribly upset seeing him gone too. Dan quinn got those guys going, need to find another.

adeltaY

Reaction score
vin.couve12":36lqzxsk said:
Trade bait to move up for Barkley. We were fine with him out this year. McDougald played better at FS than SS.

Oh no I hope we don't draft Barkely and sure as hell hope we don't move up. RBs in the first round not a good idea.

TAB420

Reaction score
Ask Lynch about that greener grass Earl.

Steve2222

Reaction score
SuperFreak":2dw7ho62 said:
I'm personally sick of Earl and hope they can find a good trade package in return for him.

Great player no doubt but the Wagner and Cowboy stunts killed my love for the guy.

To be fair, what he said about Wagner was pretty harmless. It was Wagner’s response that was odd.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
It's an honest statement. He has made clear that he wants to stay in Seattle. He just doesn't know whether we will keep him. It's not in his control.

Some of you are too easily triggered. :2thumbs:

Aw Mang

Reaction score
To be fair, what he said about Wagner was pretty harmless. It was Wagner’s response that was odd.

True. Probably there were some prior resentments between both in the locker room hence the Wagner “ don’t be jealous of other people success” comment . Wagner was ready to move on by saying in the press that both have sorted things out and then Earl said, nope, they didn’t talk so he basically threw Wagner under the bus.

And then came the head scratching “ come and get me “ part after the Dallas game and the back pedaling afterwards.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Steve2222":3tcowoss said:
SuperFreak":3tcowoss said:

His comment was rude and disrespectful, the only odd thing was why Earl said it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Earl is a brilliant football mind and talent. His social skills? Yeah, could use some work.

Jville

Reaction score
Earl being Earl. :lol: There are a lot of folks on the forum here that would also benefit from working on those social skills.

RussB

Reaction score
He will be back. Nobody is letting go of an HOF safety in their prime. Bennett ,avril, and kam might be gone though. Sherman might also be released. KJ also might be gone.

Earl and wagner stay 100% i think.