Fitting End To The 2017 Season.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Garbage in the first half, turning it on in the second half only to fall short on a missed Blair Walsh FG attempt.

I literally LOL'd in the stands.

A fitting end to a weird season. Get healthy, get rid of the dead weight (no names needed, you know who I am talking about), have a good draft, be smart and recharge.

Go Hawks in 2018! Have a Safe and Happy New Year!

slateman77

Reaction score
I agree Aros..Laughed when he missed ..just knew he would but also because I knew Falcons had won but Damn...that would have been hard to take had that douche QB from Carolina not pooped the bed and won...Now that would have been quite ironic after the Walsh miss against us..!!..Lets hope we can find us a decent kicker...

kf3339

Reaction score
For me a lot will depend on coaching decisions in the next few weeks. If the same intact coaching chart returns for next season we will not win 7 games. These decisions will also tell me a lot about PC and/or Paul Allen.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Well this is my last post to the site and last time on the site and I know most of you will say good, Got flagged the last time, I guess I was suppose to say, WOW everything is great this is the way Pete envision how this season was suppose to go come on you guy's are terrible fans. The way I see it the ones who come on here and rant and rave are the Fans who have passion about our Hawks and then were called terrible fans.

When you have the passion you hate losing, If you don't see fault your not looking, I always came on to this site because of the serious Gru's who analyzed draft picks analyzed ever part of the team. I do wish everybody Well have an outstanding New Year I do nothing but wish you the best.