All and all this season has been a Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
It is what it is. Got a broken kicker, and he showed what he is. He looked so frightend before the kick.
All the IR players. No running game, older overall team. Our season comes down to two kicks.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Haushka is in the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Crizilla

Reaction score
I was one of the very few who absolutely hated letting Haushka sign with another team. 3 losses by 3 or fewer points this year was the difference.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hate the signing. Said so in the off season. This is absolutely not the scapegoat though. Just one of the many anomalies of the team. Feels a little like old times. I'll state drops in the 00's (to name just one of many).

Did we just get a 3 year vaccine?

peppersjap

Reaction score
I'm fine with not signing Haushka (he had his own struggles last year) but at least bring more than one kicker in to compete and why you would go with the kicker that you witnessed imploding to advance us in the playoffs just 2 years ago I will never know. Blair Walsh is a head case and once he starts to miss he will continue. For some reason they decided to stay with him even though he lost us one game, cost us an OT in another and then did what he did today. I have seen people say that they feel sorry for him and that those kicks weren't gimme's? I'm not going to feel sorry for a millionaire who isn't performing. He didn't have the leg for a 50 yard fg against Atlanta yet they keep him??

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Since they got rid of him the Vikings have gone 13-3. :sarcasm_off:
IMO Walsh has been gradually worse since his 2012 season when he was 92% on FG. He is now a 72% kicker who misses clutch kicks.
Please, let's look at some new young kickers Pete!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Haushka struggled last season and also cost us a few games. Whatever issues Haushka had, I'm sure those could have been fixed. Blair Walsh had been great prior to his miss in that playoff game in Minnesota. Everyone thought it was just a mental thing. However, I agree that we should have had some competition for Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.