Seahawks coaches being sought after?

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bevell going on 7 years+ in the same offense and getting zero interest. Should really tell you everything.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Not that we are experts here but sometimes I honestly believe that the hive(not group mentality) think gets the right ideas sometimes. How many times do you watch a show and they state things that people here have been stating for years. Its because we analyze this team everyday and they don't. We might not be as smart but the constant exchange of ideas is something to be said.

Ozzy

Reaction score
mistaowen":37yxgu13 said:
Bevell going on 7 years+ in the same offense and getting zero interest. Should really tell you everything.
I've made this point as well and it's telling to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Steve2222

Reaction score
mistaowen":10byukrz said:

Yep....

WmHBonney

Reaction score
mistaowen":4g9om5th said:

B-I-N-G-O
Even Cable has been mentioned. There is a reason why nobody wants Bevell.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3dkpuhtw said:
mistaowen":3dkpuhtw said:

B-I-N-G-O
Even Cable has been mentioned. There is a reason why nobody wants Bevell.

Hopefully Detroit picks up one and Chicago picks up the other. There are quite a few HC jobs opening up. Time to kick some fools to the curb and pick up some new talent.

Threedee

Reaction score
Isn't there some crappy college program that is anxious to go 0-12 under Bevell that can bail us out?

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Threedee":3ud1a6mn said:
Isn't there some crappy college program that is anxious to go 0-12 under Bevell that can bail us out?

Cleveland!

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Yeah are you really surprised? It's no secret throughout the league that Bevell leans on players like Lynch, Wilson, Favre, Harvin, etc. to succeed. His offenses have never succeeded because of scheme or game-planning, it's been because of improvisation at the QB position or transcendent playmakers like Lynch and Harvin making yards out of broken plays--Bevell's broken plays.