Reaction score
the alt logo curse

Attachments

• Seahawks-New-Logo.jpg
    Seahawks-New-Logo.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,451

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I saw a hat at dicks sporting goods a couple days ago with this logo. Horrible.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Bulbous cranium, muddertrucker.

hawks.png

rjdriver

Reaction score
It’s time you knew the truth.

Last year, I got in line and put a deposit down for Rams seasons tickets. I was working in LA and I was really drunk. My goal was to score 4 amazing tickets to the Hawks games and the sell the others for a hefty profit. I was really, really drunk at the backstage bar in Culver City and locked it up with my AMEX. Because I was really drunk and knew I could never get Hawks tickets in SEA, I wanted to be able to say I was a season ticket holder in the NFL. In a drunken stupor I paypal’d $100 to the Rams.

Unfortunately, I got drunk a little too late and wasn’t selected but am still on the list for the when the new stadium opens up. I also get exclusive single game NFL tickets before they go on sale and pre sale to like one direction and stuff, so I haven’t cancelled my deposit.

But after so many years of mediocrity, I can’t help but wonder if it was partially my $100 dollars that lured that coach in diapers? Am I partially responsible for the defacto changing of the guard? What the hell was (a drunk) lifelong Seahawk fan buying Rams seasons tickets for? I’m sorry to all my fellow hawk fans for helping to lose the division in 2017. I will try to undue the errors of my ways and get that damn deposit back.

original poster

Reaction score
rjdriver":1xyfgnck said:
It’s time you knew the truth.

Last year, I got in line and put a deposit down for Rams seasons tickets. I was working in LA and I was really drunk. My goal was to score 4 amazing tickets to the Hawks games and the sell the others for a hefty profit. I was really, really drunk at the backstage bar in Culver City and locked it up with my AMEX. Because I was really drunk and knew I could never get Hawks tickets in SEA, I wanted to be able to say I was a season ticket holder in the NFL. In a drunken stupor I paypal’d $100 to the Rams.

Unfortunately, I got drunk a little too late and wasn’t selected but am still on the list for the when the new stadium opens up. I also get exclusive single game NFL tickets before they go on sale and pre sale to like one direction and stuff, so I haven’t cancelled my deposit.

But after so many years of mediocrity, I can’t help but wonder if it was partially my $100 dollars that lured that coach in diapers? Am I partially responsible for the defacto changing of the guard? What the hell was (a drunk) lifelong Seahawk fan buying Rams seasons tickets for? I’m sorry to all my fellow hawk fans for helping to lose the division in 2017. I will try to undue the errors of my ways and get that damn deposit back.

Intentionally derailing the Seahawks is a bannable offense and we as mods take it very seriously.

Goodbye, rjdriver.