Kris Richard interview requested for Head Coach Vacancy

Jville

Reaction score
So ..... now it begins .......

[tweet]https://twitter.com/StampedeBlue/status/948011804432785408[/tweet]

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Please don't leave! It will spell the end of the LOB.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
McD willl probably get it over Richard, Cable, or anyone else who interviews.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":190c1gak said:
McD willl probably get it over Richard, Cable, or anyone else who interviews.

PLEASE take Bevell. I'll buy you a Men's Room Original and a Beer to sweeten the deal!

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":rha6kdqi said:

Didn't that already kind of happen with such a turnover of people in the secondary. (Injuries and such). I mean as it looks right now, that back four is gonna be quite different next season possibly.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":a3joyb6w said:
Sox-n-Hawks":a3joyb6w said:

Didn't that already kind of happen with such a turnover of people in the secondary. (Injuries and such). I mean as it looks right now, that back four is gonna be quite different next season possibly.

Not really. Guess who Coached the DBs for the original LOB? I'll give you a clue. He is the same DC who pushed for Shaq.

getnasty

Reaction score
Its called the Rooney Rule he's not getting the job after this year's performance.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
getnasty":2tu8k4e8 said:
Its called the Rooney Rule he's not getting the job after this year's performance.

Racist.... Seriously though. You may have a point

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":155nsipw said:
RobDaHawk":155nsipw said:
Sox-n-Hawks":155nsipw said:

Not really. Guess who Coached the DBs for the original LOB? I'll give you a clue. He is the same DC who pushed for Shaq.

Don't get me wrong, I like what we have back there currently and I really like the depth we've gathered this last season. Do you think they try to promote from within for DC if Richard does go or do we look elswhere?

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":1xz9ifkp said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1xz9ifkp said:
RobDaHawk":1xz9ifkp said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1xz9ifkp said:

Don't get me wrong, I like what we have back there currently and I really like the depth we've gathered this last season. Do you think they try to promote from within for DC if Richard does go or do we look elswhere?

My thoughts? Based on PC and JS? Recruit from within. Realistically though, PC is defensively minded and this backfill is mindless.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Irsay,

Please feel free to hire Mr. Bevell as your next head coach. If you take Mr. Cable also, we will throw in a year's supply of hookers and blow. Thank you.

- The 12s

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
WmHBonney":10ee54nt said:
Dear Mr. Irsay,

Please feel free to hire Mr. Bevell as your next head coach. If you take Mr. Cable also, we will throw in a year's supply of hookers and blow. Thank you.

- The 12s

We'll even through in free Beer and Coffee whenever you come to the Clink.

getnasty

Reaction score
AKNFidel":1nan3bpi said:
Bring Norton back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He got fired as a coordinator last year not excalty someone I want taking over the defense.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
getnasty":nfmpo0l9 said:
AKNFidel":nfmpo0l9 said:
Bring Norton back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He got fired as a coordinator last year not excalty someone I want taking over the defense.

Not as the full-time DC. As a LB coach, disciplinarian, and team motivator, Norton is invaluable.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Token interview. I said it. Good luck to him though. There will be lots of competition for the Pats guys.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3ovzxefq said:
Token interview. I said it. Good luck to him though. There will be lots of competition for the Pats guys.

Not necessarily a token interview. Lots of coordinators receive interviews (like Tom Cable) and most of them have a slim to none chance of actually being hired.

I don't think the Colts have anyone set in stone yet. If they had someone in particular they really wanted, and needed to comply with Rooney, then you could call it a token interview. Not the case here, as far I know.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
getnasty":2x5zkwva said:

Would anyone be saying this if it was Cable or Bevell going in for an interview? Kind of unnecessary. It presumes Kris Richard, by whatever logic has to be "GREAT" in order to get an interview. In comparison to Cable or other coordinators around the league who simply have to be average. Careful with that logic.....

**Also, Richard was not bad this year. The defense held up decently despite the injuries and the O's performance

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Scorpion05":11owmbf7 said:
getnasty":11owmbf7 said:

Would anyone be saying this if it was Cable or Bevell going in for an interview? Kind of unnecessary. It presumes Kris Richard, by whatever logic has to be "GREAT" in order to get an interview. In comparison to Cable or other coordinators around the league who simply have to be average. Careful with that logic.....

**Also, Richard was not bad this year. The defense held up decently despite the injuries and the O's performance

Yeah, in this case, it's pretty ignorant. It also assumes the Colts are interviewing only one minority candidate.