Clayton says Bevell and Cable will be back

stang233

Reaction score
Dude is usually on point. Not sure I will watch a game next year if changes are not made and I do not think I have missed a game since the Mire era.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
That's as disappointing as it is expected. I feel worse for the players than I do for us.

Seymour

Reaction score
I'm no more disappointed then last year if this is true.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Can't wait to see which outside linebacker will be drafted in the 7th round and be starting at RG this year. It's absolutely baffling to me they don't see there are legitimate issues with this current staff. Excited to watch an offense struggle to get 30 yards in a half again for most of this year, without their actual red zone catching machine Jimmy Graham who won't be re-signing, or any running back able to cross the goal line.

Seymour

Reaction score
mistaowen":2sampytv said:
Can't wait to see which outside linebacker will be drafted in the 7th round and be starting at RG this year. It's absolutely baffling to me they don't see there are legitimate issues with this current staff. Excited to watch an offense struggle to get 30 yards in a half again for most of this year, without their actual red zone catching machine Jimmy Graham who won't be re-signing, or any running back able to cross the goal line.

Clearly that means Pete is good with what they are doing. Pete is their leader and they likely are doing what he's asking of them if they stay. That puts the burden of criticism squarely back on Pete Carroll. Some here just can't choke that pill down.

London12

Reaction score
Well if this is true, I hate to say it but Pete has to go if he can't identify and act upon these problems. It's very well documented that they are our problems.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Seymour":1s08u0y3 said:
mistaowen":1s08u0y3 said:

Clearly that means Pete is good with what they are doing. Pete is their leader and they likely are doing what he's asking of them if they stay. That puts the burden of criticism squarely back on Pete Carroll. Some here just can't choke that pill down.

At this point I'm not sure if it's stubborness cowardice for not wiping the slate clean for new and fresh ideas.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Get ready for a losing season. Guessing next season is when Wilson finally gets a major injury. Obviously this is a boys club mentality here and until the head is cut off nothing will change. Seahawks and status quo are one in the same. Still trying to run things the same since the sb win. This is a day that will live in emphamy keeping these two clowns around...Make that 3 since Pete didn't have the balls to do what needed to be done.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
acctingman":17tbruvh said:
9-7 or 8-8 next year

Book it.

7-9...fixed it for you. You see our 2018 schedule. I only see about 4 games where 100 percent we can win.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I'd say we should go all in then and at least draft a beefy O-linemen in round 1, but the last time they did that we got Ifedi. Yeesh, has the offensive line done anything right under Cable? What do they see in him?

original poster

Reaction score
IF this turns out to be true.

I hate to say these words but I don’t want Pete if it means Bev and Cable are back.

Seymour

Reaction score
London12":1wxdixrp said:
Well if this is true, I hate to say it but Pete has to go if he can't identify and act upon these problems. It's very well documented that they are our problems.

Ummmm....I'm telling hawk2017 you said that and he is going to quote you on that for the next 6 months now. :roll:

sdog1981

Reaction score
This is what Seattle sports is all about. Teams that almost become elite then make horrible off the field picks that lead them to fall apart on the field.