One positive..

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think this maybe the year I can make blue pride!!! Also I would suspect the secondary market for tickets will come down in price. My first game i got tix at the 50 row 5 for 125 a piece. It will be nice to see them affordable again.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot me a PM next season before one of the games and I will do what I can to help get you some seats (if you don't get them)

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I usually use ticket exchange. Haven't been to a game since the last nfc championship which cost huge $...but worth every penny. Prices are just a bit too much and our cdn dollar sucks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hear ya, I have a bunch of friends who live up in Canada. Anyway, I certainly can find you some for face value if I know ahead of time. Luckily, my friends and I have never charged over face value for a ticket. Just don't see the use in doing that. My good friends who live up in Tsawwassen have had to miss some games the last couple years because of health issues (his wife dealing with Cancer etc.) So, between them, and a few others who don't make it down every week, often send me messages looking to sell tix for face value.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1gjqjcvl said:
I hear ya, I have a bunch of friends who live up in Canada. Anyway, I certainly can find you some for face value if I know ahead of time. Luckily, my friends and I have never charged over face value for a ticket. Just don't see the use in doing that. My good friends who live up in Tsawwassen have had to miss some games the last couple years because of health issues (his wife dealing with Cancer etc.) So, between them, and a few others who don't make it down, they often send me messages looking to sell tix for face value.

That's cool. I would do the same if I ever got season tix. Not in it for money.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They got stuck in Kelowna last weekend so they couldn't make it down for the game, NYE etc. Sucks for sure. Sounds like there was very little visibility up there, tons of flights cancelled.