Sideline experiences?

caliri16

Reaction score
Can someone please help me understand sideline experiences? I tried contacting the Seahawks staff directly but they were, literally, no help.

My husband is a diehard fan, but we live in Utah. Next year is his 30th bday and for that I wanted to surprise him with a trip to Seattle, a game, and a sideline experience. Has anyone done this and:

1) Do you have to be a season ticket holder to purchase an experience?
2) Does anyone have a BALLPARK figure of what I can expect to pay? Are we talking a couple hundred dollars? A couple thousand? A lot of thousands??? I'm just trying to get an idea here.
3) Are there sideline experiences at every game?
4) How far in advance can I purchase?

Any tips? Like I said above, I am just trying to get an idea of what to expect. The person that wrote to me from the organization said that he couldn't give me any information until days before the event, but that cannot possibly be true, can it?

Thanks so much for anyone willing to help a fan's wife....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Get a hold of your local Seahawkers chapter. They do sideline passes every game. My wife and I have been down there a few times, really fun.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/gameday-experiences[/urltargetblank]

According to this page from seahawks.com you can purchase them through the mobile app which you can download on either android or apple devices.

They don't have any currently available and I doubt there will be any available until some point after they announce the schedule (closer to draft time). They may not even make them available until after single game tickets are sold, but I am not certain about that.

I can tell you that you don't need to be a season ticket holder, as I bought a single game ticket last year and had the opportunity to purchase sideline experiences, but as I was flying in and out on the same day, my time was too limited.

The prices I saw varied by each experience. I'd say to get the app and watch for them to become available. They do sell out often quickly, so you won't want to put it off once they become available.

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
2016 around 650 a pop onfield warm ups around 1k for 2 250 to kick a fg ;) on field for announcements were auction style started at around 900 but this was last season you need the seahawks app to see whats available packages normally available 3,4 days before game
edit; must have a gameday ticket to purchase packages

pmedic920

Reaction score
As stated above: Contact your closest Chapter of the Seahawkers.

Each Chapter gets a few every season to use as they see fit.
My Chapter (Dallas Tx) usually has to tell people to come get them because not that many people travel to Home games.

You may find one of the Chapters that is a long distance from Seattle that has a Pass nobody is using as well.
They obviously will give them to one of their own members first but you might get lucky.

If it’s really a big deal for you to do this for your husband, I’d email/contact every sub Chapter you can locate. The further away they are from Seattle the better.

I’ve gotten to do it a couple times and it’s an absolute blast. The ONLY down side is, you have to be inside the stadium really early. Minor inconvenience for a true Seahawk fan that’s never had the opportunity though.

Best of luck.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I live in Sammamish (about 20 miles from Seattle) but I joined the Midwest Seahawkers way back. Peter Flores was running it back then, very good guy and can take care of you, even if he's not running it still. Like I said, we've been down there 3 times thru the Midwest or other Seahawkers. It's well worth the 20-25 bucks a year to be a member. Moses would likely know who runs it now as well, as he lives out in Indy.
I believe he is floreshawk02 on here.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I won best costume in the 2011 and 2012 Seahawks 12k. My prize was a tour of the facility and watch practice the day before a game, and 50 yard line w pregame passes. There is even a hangout area near where the players come out that had free food and drink. Not sure how you’d get it now.

25o0dt60

original poster

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2ne5h8gs said:
I won best costume in the 2011 and 2012 Seahawks 12k. My prize was a tour of the facility and watch practice the day before a game, and 50 yard line w pregame passes. There is even a hangout area near where the players come out that had free food and drink. Not sure how you’d get it now.

25o0dt60

What an experience!

I'd pay thousands to watch them train the day before a game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
5112dd96bc4bb58a9928fc06ecb3e00d.jpg

f77b96433e130c9b4572effdf251a7cd.jpg

febbdcf53643e2131007f3abd0f54b4a.jpg

Absolutely a great time. Well worth the effort even if it takes you a couple of seasons.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
When I went to the Jax game...they had a Florida seahawkers party there too...they are as far away as you can get. And they were cool people too. Just a thought.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
original poster":1rxuz72r said:
ZorntoLargent":1rxuz72r said:

25o0dt60

What an experience!

I'd pay thousands to watch them train the day before a game.

The best part was that they ran a trick play In practice and then I saw it in the game.
I think it was the 2012 game, vs the Jets.