Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Blair Walsh deserves a spot in the Ring of Honor

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • You guys hated him, but I’d have a ceremony during the first home game to have Blair Walsh as a member of the Ring of Honor because without his timely misses in 2017, the Seahawks very well could have been a 11/12 win team and the rash changes - namely firing Bevell (and more than likely Cable soon enough) would have never happened.

Thank you Blair. You’re the hero that was needed, not the one that was deserved.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• I got his name tattooed across my face
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• I named my son Blair Walsh Mylastname.
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

• Hasselbeck wrote:Thank you Blair. You’re the hero that was needed, not the one that was deserved.

:lol: That's some quality stuff right there! :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers:
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• I was in the stands in Minnesota when Blair Walsh missed that field goal. He’ll forever have a place in my heart for single-handedly quieting an entire crowd of ill-informed, drunken, hillbilly pricks.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

• I named my pet iquana Blairzilla in honor of his accomplishments.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

• He won us a playoff game from the opposing sideline, and now he's gotten rid of Bevell. Forgive us, Walsh. Only now do we understand your divine plan for us.
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

• WindCityHawk wrote:He won us a playoff game from the opposing sideline, and now he's gotten rid of Bevell. Forgive us, Walsh. Only now do we understand your divine plan for us.

Forgot the playoff win he secured too.

Let's let Blair raise the 12 flag for all of 2018, even the road games.
    ImTheScientist wrote:This guy is the closest thing to beast mode we will ever see. You got a glimpse of that yesterday. He was instantly my favorite player when they signed him. Give the dude a chance and don't overreact or overthink preseason. Go Hawks. Lacy will rush for 1,100 and 10TDs. Bend the knee.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• At first I thought this was a joke thread.....but now I'm confused lol
    SixSeahawk
    NET Starter

• Raise the 12 flag! I like it!

Can we credit him for Cable being gone? If so, I'll have his children! I'd need a major operation/surgery first. But I LOVE Blair Walsh!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• never knew I would go from hating a guy some much to want to buy him a beer and put him in the ring
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ
    I was not looking for a rival today but here we are
    hawkcrazzed
    NET Veteran

• Is he the main reason the Vikings have turned around to a great team and now Seahawks gets back to it?

Is he the Theo Epstein of the NFL?
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• Bless you Blair!!!
    daveyoung52
    NET Rookie

• I have to add,i have no doubt Darryl and Blair are great guys,very talented,i hope they both go on to great things.
    daveyoung52
    NET Rookie

• endzorn wrote:I was in the stands in Minnesota when Blair Walsh missed that field goal. He’ll forever have a place in my heart for single-handedly quieting an entire crowd of ill-informed, drunken, hillbilly pricks.

Have you thawed out from that game yet?
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *

• ivotuk wrote:Raise the 12 flag! I like it!

Can we credit him for Cable being gone? If so, I'll have his children! I'd need a major operation/surgery first. But I LOVE Blair Walsh!

Nah, you'll just need a poor Hollywood movie.

Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Seanhawk wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Raise the 12 flag! I like it!

Nah, you'll just need a poor Hollywood movie.

I'm probably more Danny Devito than Arnold Schwarzeneger. :P
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• *Raises beer* Dilly, dilly!
    "Awww, you so weak!" Richard Sherman to Joe Webb

"Uh, huh, you suck!" Richard Sherman to Pierre Garçon

"Don't f***** try me--I'm the best!" Richard Sherman

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran

• BigBill1945 wrote:I named my pet iquana Blairzilla in honor of his accomplishments.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :2thumbs:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• After the Washington game he did say he could still do good things here. The guy is a mastermind.
    JGreen79
    NET Veteran

• endzorn wrote:I was in the stands in Minnesota when Blair Walsh missed that field goal. He’ll forever have a place in my heart for single-handedly quieting an entire crowd of ill-informed, drunken, hillbilly pricks.

Me and my kid were there also, opposite endzone, front row. I hated every second of that game because all I could think about was how I was going to die before I could get back to the car, and where they would find my body. Then Blair came in to save the day and I was instantly filled with a warmth that got me back to my car. I've never been so cold and my kid says, "I'm never going back to Minnesota."
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

• WindCityHawk wrote:He won us a playoff game from the opposing sideline, and now he's gotten rid of Bevell. Forgive us, Walsh. Only now do we understand your divine plan for us.

LOL! :sarcasm_on: He's a modern day story of Joseph -- what was seemingly meant for evil ... God actually intended for good. Bless you Blair! :pray: :P
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• KARAVARUS wrote:
    endzorn wrote:I was in the stands in Minnesota when Blair Walsh missed that field goal. He’ll forever have a place in my heart for single-handedly quieting an entire crowd of ill-informed, drunken, hillbilly pricks.

Me and my kid were there also, opposite endzone, front row. I hated every second of that game because all I could think about was how I was going to die before I could get back to the car, and where they would find my body. Then Blair came in to save the day and I was instantly filled with a warmth that got me back to my car. I've never been so cold and my kid says, "I'm never going back to Minnesota."

I live in North Dakota and work outside so the weather wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. All I know is any chill I felt was gone the second Walsh yanked that field goal. One of my favorite moments I’ve ever seen live. Plus I had a beer with BFS at the Seahawks rally the night before so it was a good weekend.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information