WED BS JC hour2 Dave Wyman - BGT w/Mike Lombardi

ivotuk

Reaction score
BROCK AND SALK -- January 10, 2018 - Hour 1

Great audio clips in this podcast from Bret Bielema

BREAKING NEWS: the Seahawks fired Offensive Coordinator Darrell Bevell. John Clayton provides his insight on the move and what names we might hear as replacements for Bevell.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... k+and+Salk

January 10, 2018 - Hour 2

ESPN Insider Adam Schefter joins the show with the latest on Darrell Bevell's firing. What does it mean for Tom Cable's future in Seattle? Plus - Schefter offers an unexpected name as a candidate to replace Bevell.

January 10, 2018 - Hour 3

Continued reaction to the Seahawks firing Darrell Bevell. Brock shares the names that intrigue him as offensive coordinator and the guys react to a report that Tom Cable could actually be promoted.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
JOHN CLAYTON -- January 10, 2017 - Hour 1

In the top 5, Gee Scott and Danny O'Neil discuss the breaking news that Darrell Bevell has been fired,

Gus Bradley will remain with the Chargers,

the Seahawks may be heading to London next year,

Jacob Eason reportedly transferring from Georgia to UW, and

John Gruden being announced as Raiders head coach.

Then, we hear from ESPN.com's Mike Sando about the possibility that Cable could become offensive coordinator and we take your calls on Bevell and the Seahawks parting ways.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... hn+Clayton

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Boy Howdy on 710

"I'd rather have Darrell Bevell than Tom Cable! Do NOT give me Tom Cable! You will lose the fanbase if you promote Tom Cable!"

GO BOY HOWDY!!!

What happens if Tom Cable gets promoted --> :domotwak:

BuffaloHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2104v5n3 said:
Boy Howdy on 710

"I'd rather have Darrell Bevell than Tom Cable! Do NOT give me Tom Cable! You will lose the fanbase if you promote Tom Cable!"

GO BOY HOWDY!!!

What happens if Tom Cable gets promoted --> :domotwak:

Reminds me of Eddie Sherman from Seinfeld

med_1471657140_image.jpg

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
BOB, GROZ AND TOM -- January 10, 2017 - Hour 1

Bob Groz and Tom discuss the Seahawks parting ways with Darrell Bevell, possible replacements, other moves that could happen in the near future and your calls on the move.

Then, in Wait a Minute, What?!; the Seahawks might play in London next year and

Austin Sefarian-Jenkins says Marqise should be a Seahawk next year.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... oz+and+Tom

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":co2bb5x9 said:
Schefter hit upon my favorite candidate...

Mike Shanahan.

The dude knows how to run the football...

Sorry but Mike Shanahan will never take a job on a team that faces off against his sons team twice a year.

I’m pretty sure that Kyle Shanahan talks to his dad (Mike Shanahan) regarding the Niners to get his opinion on things all the time. No way does a dad take a job that would eliminate that bond between father and son.

Nor will he want to fight for the same division crown as his son and have to try to take a playoff spot away from him.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
DANNY, DAVE AND MOORE

Michael Lombardi reacts to Seahawks firing Darrell Bevell and Tom Cable

Michael Lombardi provides perspective on the Seahawks' offensive coach firings today. He says the team went away from what made them successful and, although it was a tough choice for Pete Carroll, it had to happen.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... +and+Moore

edogg23

Reaction score
That interview with Lombardi was great! I might have to pick up his book. He sounds like he really knows football.

Jville

Reaction score
edogg23":vh84d6se said:
That interview with Lombardi was great! I might have to pick up his book. He sounds like he really knows football.

There is a lot more of value in Lombardi's book than can be found on a forum. Lombardi began his interview by pointing out that the Seahawks didn't go back to being an "Outside Zone Stretch Team". A fresh outside source sighting scheme or mechanism is a much better starting point for examination than reading thru in house posts drowning in worthless identity politics.

Current running back / offensive line threads offer little to no insight. Instead, buy the book. It's a much better use of time and resources. :2thumbs:

P.S. Thanks once again to "ivotuk" for consolidating and posting all the current event links.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jville":xoybpvvy said:
edogg23":xoybpvvy said:

There is a lot more of value in Lombardi's book than can be found on a forum. Lombardi began his interview by pointing out that the Seahawks didn't go back to being an "Outside Zone Stretch Team". A fresh outside source sighting scheme or mechanism is a much better starting point for examination than reading thru in house posts drowning in worthless identity politics.

Current running back / offensive line threads offer little to no insight. Instead, buy the book. It's a much better use of time and resources. :2thumbs:

P.S. Thanks once again to "ivotuk" for consolidating and posting all the current event links.

Then why are you here if you feel that it of no worth and a waste of time to participate in ?

By being here doesn't that make you also part of the worthlessness of the forum you speak of?