Coaching casualties appreciation

AKNFidel

Reaction score
I want to thank the Seahawks coaches who have been let go for lifting this franchise to the upper echelon of greatness and taking this team to back to back Superbowls. Good luck in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

getnasty

Reaction score
I can get on board with a classy post like this.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I appreciate that these coaching casualties have been finally let go.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
+1. It was just time for change. I'm not going to say I'd prefer to have them back, but I hope they land elsewhere and find success. Nothing personal against any of them.

chrispy

Reaction score
I'd also add that they're good coaches but just in the wrong situation. These guys won a SuperBowl. Then, the League looked at their scheme and adjusted. It's harder to prepare for 31 other teams than it is to adjust to the 1 or 2 that are winning. In the NFL, there just aren't many situations where you can stay on top. These guys could bring real value to a team that is currently on the rise and looking at how to break into the top 1/2 of the league. Thanks for helping get the Seahawks out of the the Jim Mora era.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
They were let go for the benefit of change. Change for both, the team and themselves. For all we know they could have volunteered to be let go as a good will solution to the stale position the offense had found itself. I thank them for doing their part in lifting this franchise to a championship level.

Thank you, Darrell.
Thank you, Tom.
Thank you, Carl.
May you find success in your next endeavor.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":wie071ay said:
They were let go for the benefit of change. Change for both, the team and themselves. For all we know they could have volunteered to be let go as a good will solution to the stale position the offense had found itself. I thank them for doing their part in lifting this franchise to a championship level.

Thank you, Darrell.
Thank you, Tom.
Thank you, Carl.
May you find success in your next endeavor.

Classy, very classy.