Post season press confefence.....

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
After the final game this season Pete assured media and fans that he wasn't young enough to retire. He also stated that he would review every facet of his coaching staff and team and make the changes that he sees fit. He wasn't lying! So far he has kept his word and I think he's just getting started. I believe more coaches and some star players are still on the chopping block. As far as I can tell Pete started at the top and his working his way down through the ranks of assistants. I think Kris Richard will be retained. His defense did just enough even though I believe they need some improvement. Pete's a man of his word towards us fans and he hasn't shown me anything that makes me believe that he won't make the right decisions. This off season, I believe will be sort of like the one before where the front office made more roster moves than any other team ever had. Sit back, strap in, and enjoy the ride, this is going to be fun! One more thing, Pete ain't done making the "splash" moves, I expect probably at least one, maybe more, big name players will be gone too!