Hard Knocks

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Something to keep in mind. I just googled the rules around being in the "mandatory" pool.

No teams with new HC, no teams that made the playoffs either of the last two years.....So next year we are exempt.

But if we don't make the playoffs next year I can guarentee the NFL will want to showcase Seattle on Hard knocks.

just something I thought about.

2_0_6

Reaction score
gowazzu02":20gf25eu said:
if we don't make the playoffs next year I can guarentee the NFL will want to showcase Seattle on Hard knocks.

Ban him mods! :irishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As a fan I wouldn't mind having a show I can watch that's Seahawks-related but I know Pete thinks it's a big distraction. Especially with the turnover we just had, the last thing Pete will want is a bunch of camera and production crew hanging around recording tons of behind-the-scenes footage.

Besides, the Seahawks will be back in the playoffs this next season so it's all moot. :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
We don't want the fines for illegal contact in practices that every other team will complain about.

AF_BASS_MAN

Reaction score
We do not need that distraction...especially not now.

Our team seems to have lost that hunger that helped create our culture. We don’t need a bunch more cameras in their faces than there already are, increasing any and all sense of entitlement.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
AF_BASS_MAN":2airn3vw said:
We do not need that distraction...especially not now.

Our team seems to have lost that hunger that helped create our culture. We don’t need a bunch more cameras in their faces than there already are, increasing any and all sense of entitlement.

Well no, but no team NEEDS it.... the nfl doesn't care just like it doesn't care about West coast teams needing to not play at 10am. Or teams needing to not play in london. Or teams needing knew knees after playing on that crappy washington turf. etc.

We make the playoffs its a moot point. We don't, we will be featured.

nategreat

Reaction score
Distraction, yada yada.... that's not necessarily true. We don't know how players will react, they might WANT the cameras there. They might WANT to demonstrate their skills, and might be even more motivated to work out harder and practice harder with the cameras on. Or they may all hate it- who knows. Everyone reacts differently.