Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Hard Knocks

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Hard Knocks
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:32 pm
  • Something to keep in mind. I just googled the rules around being in the "mandatory" pool.

No teams with new HC, no teams that made the playoffs either of the last two years.....So next year we are exempt.

But if we don't make the playoffs next year I can guarentee the NFL will want to showcase Seattle on Hard knocks.

just something I thought about.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Re: Hard Knocks
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:32 pm
  • gowazzu02 wrote:if we don't make the playoffs next year I can guarentee the NFL will want to showcase Seattle on Hard knocks.

Ban him mods! :irishdrinkers:
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm
  • As a fan I wouldn't mind having a show I can watch that's Seahawks-related but I know Pete thinks it's a big distraction. Especially with the turnover we just had, the last thing Pete will want is a bunch of camera and production crew hanging around recording tons of behind-the-scenes footage.

Besides, the Seahawks will be back in the playoffs this next season so it's all moot. :2thumbs:

There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:03 pm
  • We don't want the fines for illegal contact in practices that every other team will complain about.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:00 pm
  • We do not need that distraction...especially not now.

Our team seems to have lost that hunger that helped create our culture. We don’t need a bunch more cameras in their faces than there already are, increasing any and all sense of entitlement.
    AF_BASS_MAN
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:28 pm
  • AF_BASS_MAN wrote:We do not need that distraction...especially not now.

Our team seems to have lost that hunger that helped create our culture. We don’t need a bunch more cameras in their faces than there already are, increasing any and all sense of entitlement.

Well no, but no team NEEDS it.... the nfl doesn't care just like it doesn't care about West coast teams needing to not play at 10am. Or teams needing to not play in london. Or teams needing knew knees after playing on that crappy washington turf. etc.

We make the playoffs its a moot point. We don't, we will be featured.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:17 am
  • Distraction, yada yada.... that's not necessarily true. We don't know how players will react, they might WANT the cameras there. They might WANT to demonstrate their skills, and might be even more motivated to work out harder and practice harder with the cameras on. Or they may all hate it- who knows. Everyone reacts differently.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:03 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information