Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Brian Schottenheimer

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Brian Schottenheimer
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:39 pm
  • Colts a dumpster fire the last few years with Irsay, Rams had Fisher holding down creative offense thoughts and QB's controlling the games, just have to look at his history no matter the team, QB or OC. Jets Sanchez and more dysfunction.

He has obviously seen what working for the shit end of the stick looks like, lets see how he does with a shiny end of it, IF and big IF Pete allows him to be his own guy.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:41 pm
  • Unmitigated disaster.

The absolute worst candidate possible.

I feel like.... :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Well, I guess one thing is for sure.

We will eventually see a new HC and a regime change, because we aren't winning crap with that boring offense.

That Rams offense he coached was one of the worst I've ever seen.
    The_Z_Man
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:45 pm
  • If Shotty was the OC for Brees or Rodgers we would probably be singing a different song right now.

So much of coaching has to do with the roster you have. Do you think Dan Quinn would be this great coach if he took over the Browns? Bill O'Brien went from looking like one of the worst to one of the best coaches with DeShaun Watson.

PC could have been a joke in the NFL if he didn't land in Seattle.

Lets see what he can do with an actual QB.
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:46 pm
  • Either Pete truly is addled and made a rash decision, or he got exactly the guy he wanted. I'm guessing the latter.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

• Lmao, not even official yet and people are losing it, in typical fashion of this board. And every single time it's as unreasonable as before.

The guy is inherently an upgrade over Bevell because he is not Bevell. The team absolutely needed a new voice and vision for the offense.

And give me a break about this "puppet" BS. Hasn't played one god damn game and it's somehow the "absolute worst candidate possible" Pretty sure that's not at all how it works!!
    Last edited by DrDix on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    DrDix
    NET Veteran

• Pete wants a specific style of offense. All the information about Seattle running a college offense made zero sense because all Pete wants to do is run the ball, throw off play action and play defense. He wS never looking for an innovator, he was looking for a veteran offensive coach who would run what he wants. This makes perfect sense. I’m not saying I like it, just saying it makes perfect sense.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

• Hawkfish wrote:Coryell managed to maintain an edge by combating both press and man coverage with constant motion. He split backs out wide and shuffled receivers along the line of scrimmage to make defenders hesitant; complicating defensive assignments or, at the very least, keeping them on their toes.

//www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/1/25/2733390/air-coryell-and-brian-schottenheimer

Interesting article on Schotty's philosophy.

:179417:
    hawknation2018
    NET Rookie

Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:55 pm
  • Even if the guy is just your “average” OC, then he is light years better than the guy that just got canned here!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 pm
  • well we just got worse
    misfit
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 pm
  • I did a stat real quick of his rushing offense during the Rams and Jets. We going back to running that ball. The thing we missed this year was our RB's getting in the endzone, for comparison I put his stats as an OC below.

I'm willing to give Schottenheimer a chance (at least to see what he can do), if you really think about it, Bevell had been on teams with high caliber players. Let's see what Schottenheimer can do with a better QB.

Seahawks
    2017 Rushing TD 4, 3 with Russell Wilson, Rushing Rank 22nd, 1629 Rushing Yards
    I believe we would have won a few more games if we had a few more TDs in the redzone from a RB and of course a more consistent kicker.

Brian Schottenheimer
    Rams
    2012 Rushing TD 10, 1 with Sam Bradford, Rushing Rank 19th, 1714 Rushing Yards
    2013 Rushing TD 11, 1 with Sam Bradford, Rushing Rank 29th, 1752 Rushing Yards
    2014 Rushing TD 11, 1 with Shaun Hill, Rushing Rank 15th, 1635 Rushing Yards

Jets
    2006 Rushing TD 15, Rushing Rank 18th, 1738 Rushing yards
    2007 Rushing TD 6, 3 with Chad Pennington, 1 with Kellen Clemens, Rushing Rank 27th, 1701 Rushing Yards
    2008 Rushing TD 20, 1 with Brett Favre, Rushing Rank 5th, 2004 Rushing Yards
    2009 Rushing TD 21, 3 with Mark Sanchez, Rushing Rank 11th, 2756 Rushing Yards
    2010 Rushing TD 11, 1 with Mark Sanchez, Rushing Rank 5th, 2374 Rushing yards
    2011 Rushing TD 7, 1 with Mark Sanchez, Rushing Rank 18th, 1692 Rushing yards
    theincrediblesok
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
  • of course none of that matters if we dont have an O-line.
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    WhyDidntWeRun.jpg
    Crizilla
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:10 pm
  • Crizilla wrote:of course none of that matters if we dont have an O-line.

Which is why I think the O-line coach is going to be the bigger name.....I hope.
    theincrediblesok
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:11 pm
  • Hawkfish wrote:https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/1/25/2733390/air-coryell-and-brian-schottenheimer

Interesting article on Schotty's philosophy.

Air Coryell is largely what Pete has been running all this time. Seattle has already been splitting backs out wide, using motion, and emphasizing the run under Bevell this entire time. If you think that's going to be some kind of crazy innovation Seattle's opponents have never seen before, you're going to be disappointed. It'll be more of the same, and last I checked, it wasn't doing us much good.

This is Pete being Pete - finding someone who will come in and execute an already-cemented vision without threatening the hierarchy with too much independent-mindedness. Nothing new under the Seattle sun.
    Last edited by MontanaHawk05 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:14 pm
  • Hard to get excited about this, my buddy is a Georgia fan and claims he was bad there too. Finished in the bottom half of offenses 7 of 8 seasons in the NFL. That's bullshit
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 pm
  • misfit wrote:well we just got worse

Nope.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:18 pm
  • Well it was nice to be optimistic for a few days. Fun run guys.
    London12
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
  • What a garbage hire. I live in NYC and watched Shotty's offense. Yea Mark Sanchez was horrible, but decent coordinators make average Qbs look competent. The narrative on Shanahan was also never accurate. He succeeded with RG3, his stint with Kirk was wayyyy more about Kirk sucking, succeeded with Matt Ryan. This is a bad hire. People need to stop trying to spin this

Would rather have kept Bevell. Cable was the biggest problem anyway
    Last edited by Scorpion05 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 pm
  • Schottenheimer hire, makes me think that Pete values experience over innovation. He's going to stick with what got him here, run, run, pass and not recreate the offense. Hopefully the OL coach is a more inspired choice.
    Last edited by jake206 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    jake206
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm
  • Holy $#&@ some of you are unbelievable. The guys been stuck with horrible talent for most of his career. He hasn't even coordinated one game yet and it's already over? And did I really just see someone say they want DB back? Give the guy a chance. Besides, last time I checked, "expected to hire" did not mean the same thing as "officially hire".
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm
  • getnasty wrote:Hard to get excited about this, my buddy is a Georgia fan and claims he was bad there too. Finished in the bottom half of offenses 7 of 8 seasons in the NFL. That's bullshit

This thread is exactly the same negative nelly shit that was espoused on .NET when PC was hired. I am having deja vue all over again.

Give the guy a chance. The bigger issue will be getting some bodies for the O line and a Oline coach that actually gets them blocking. I think people will be pleasently surprised bu Schotts.

The team no longer has 2 people running the O and will now have one clear focus and direction that is much more of a change up O than 3 play DB could ever do.
    Down Under Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:23 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    misfit wrote:well we just got worse

Nope, just by getting rid of Cabevell made this team is so much better.
    Just an average OC can make this offense work well.
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:23 pm
  • Mistashoesta wrote:Holy $#&@ some of you are unbelievable. The guys been stuck with horrible talent for most of his career. He hasn't even coordinated one game yet and it's already over? And did I really just see someone say they want DB back? Give the guy a chance. Besides, last time I checked, "expected to hire" did not mean the same thing as "officially hire".

Multiple sources have reported that the job has been offered.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:24 pm
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:If Shotty was the OC for Brees or Rodgers we would probably be singing a different song right now.

So much of coaching has to do with the roster you have. Do you think Dan Quinn would be this great coach if he took over the Browns? Bill O'Brien went from looking like one of the worst to one of the best coaches with DeShaun Watson.

Bill O'Brien still won the division with garbage Qbs

Dan Quinn coached up a young Falcons team. So yes, Shotty doesn't even come close
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• Hawk-Lock wrote:If Shotty was the OC for Brees or Rodgers we would probably be singing a different song right now.

While I agree with you, this offense just had a so so coordinator, with a great QB, and they were bad this past season.

If Shotty is also a so-so coordinator, then the "hes got talent now" theory isn't really going to help is it? Even though they don't grow on trees I think some of us were hoping Pete would reach for a guy that can maximize his talent, not succeed only if hes got it.

And for those of you saying "well it can't be worse than Bevell" what kind of mindset is that? So if we hire a guy that is just average, we are all ok with it because hes marginally better than Bevell? What's wrong with at least hoping for a vetted process where guys with a higher ceiling are considered?

Shot might be a diamond in the rough just waiting for the right situation. Its possible. But I would rather roll the dice on a younger voice that might be dynamic, rather than praying that Shotty's poor track record is just due to all kinds of bad luck.....
    Last edited by Hawkpower on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

• MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Mistashoesta wrote:Holy $#&@ some of you are unbelievable. The guys been stuck with horrible talent for most of his career. He hasn't even coordinated one game yet and it's already over? And did I really just see someone say they want DB back? Give the guy a chance. Besides, last time I checked, "expected to hire" did not mean the same thing as "officially hire".

Multiple sources have reported that the job has been offered.

Would laugh if B.S. turned it down.
    jake206
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:26 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:If Shotty was the OC for Brees or Rodgers we would probably be singing a different song right now.

While I agree with you, this offense just had a so so coordinator, with a great QB, and they were bad this past season.

If Shotty is also a so-so coordinator, then the "hes got talent now" theory isn't really going to help is it? Even though they don't grow on trees I think some of us were hoping Pete would reach for a guy that can maximize his talent, not succeed only if hes got it.

And for those of you saying "well it can't be worse than Bevell" what kind of mindset is that? So if we hire a guy that is just average, we are all ok with it because hes marginally better than Bevell? What's wrong with at least hoping for a vetted process where guys with a higher ceiling are considered?

Shot might be a diamond in the rough just waiting for the right situation. Its possible. But I would rather roll the dice on a younger voice that might be dynamic, rather than praying that Shotty's poor track record is just due to all kinds of bad luck.....

Average > than the worst, so there is that.
    I think the Eagles QB coach would have had a higher upside, but I’m just a guy on a couch, like everyone else here.
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:27 pm
  • Mistashoesta wrote:Holy $#&@ some of you are unbelievable. The guys been stuck with horrible talent for most of his career. He hasn't even coordinated one game yet and it's already over? And did I really just see someone say they want DB back? Give the guy a chance. Besides, last time I checked, "expected to hire" did not mean the same thing as "officially hire".

LOL

Shotty had a talented Jets offense. I watched almost every one of their games. Was it elite top shelf talent? Nope, but more than enough to work with. The only issue was Mark Sanchez, who by the way NEVER developed under Shotty. Say what you want about Bevell, but Russell still grew under him. Russell also had one of the most impressive MVP like season with Bevell a couple years ago

I don't tailor my facts based on who I like. Shotty has NEVER been good. If he manages to have made some major revelation after sucking so much then hey, good for him
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Hawkpower wrote:
    Hawk-Lock wrote:If Shotty was the OC for Brees or Rodgers we would probably be singing a different song right now.

Except if you look at Bevell's past vs. Shotty's the stats tell a different story.

Shotty might be a great mind who has been stuck with miserable luck his whole career. I am willing to concede that. But why do we need to hope for that when there are other options out there with a better chance at having a higher ceiling?

All we are doing with this argument is rationalizing a very meh choice. If we have to hope, I would rather hope that a young up and coming coordinator can make it work rather than hoping that an old retread has just been unlucky.
    Last edited by Hawkpower on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawkpower
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:30 pm
  • Hawkpower wrote:

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Did we even interview? This seems incredibly rushed and impulsive move by Pete. Couldn’t wait a couple more weeks for other candidates?

I just don’t see shot being the guy to take Russ to the next level.

Better gameplanning, and better play calling will get Russ to the next level.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:37 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Did we even interview? This seems incredibly rushed and impulsive move by Pete. Couldn’t wait a couple more weeks for other candidates?

You need to be talking about replacing the head coach, then. Schotty is a disciple of the same system Bevell was running. There isn't going to be much that changes.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 pm
  • nanomoz wrote:I hope he's actually given a chance to implement his own vision, not Carroll/Bevel redux. A subordinate subordinate is exactly what Pete doesn't need.

It makes absolutely zero sense to have your OC and HC with different visions on how the offense should be run.

If you want a different vision you change the Head Coach.
    "Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis."
    Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
    (St. Augustine of Hippo)

"Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."
    (“Ovid”)
    FidelisHawk
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:40 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Did we even interview? This seems incredibly rushed and impulsive move by Pete. Couldn’t wait a couple more weeks for other candidates?

You need to be talking about replacing the head coach, then. Schotty is a disciple of the same system Bevell was running. There isn't going to be much that changes.

All I can say is watch the gameplanning and watch the playcalling next season, it will be different.
    Save this post, and if I’m wrong feel free to come back and say “I told you so”.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:43 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    misfit wrote:well we just got worse

Nope, just by getting rid of Cabevell made this team is so much better.
    Just an average OC can make this offense work well.

he is not average
    misfit
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:55 pm
  • Doesn't matter who we hire, nothing will change unless we get better blocking and better execution.

Doesn't matter who we hire, everything will change if we get better blocking and better execution.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:56 pm
  • Down Under Hawk wrote:
    getnasty wrote:Hard to get excited about this, my buddy is a Georgia fan and claims he was bad there too. Finished in the bottom half of offenses 7 of 8 seasons in the NFL. That's bullshit

This thread is exactly the same negative nelly shit that was espoused on .NET when PC was hired. I am having deja vue all over again.

Give the guy a chance. The bigger issue will be getting some bodies for the O line and a Oline coach that actually gets them blocking. I think people will be pleasently surprised bu Schotts.

The team no longer has 2 people running the O and will now have one clear focus and direction that is much more of a change up O than 3 play DB could ever do.

Oh I'm gonna give him a chance but if you think this hire is anything other then underwhelming your lying to yourself.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:00 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:Doesn't matter who we hire, nothing will change unless we get better blocking and better execution.

Doesn't matter who we hire, everything will change if we get better blocking and better execution.

It's pretty telling that our hope is pinned to this, rather than to Brian Schottenheimer.

I dunno. I have no choice but to give him a shot. But I really wanted an innovator.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Re: Seahawks to sign Colts QB Coach.
Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:06 pm
  • RockinHawks wrote:Ohhhhhh boyyyyy.....well, he had some success when he had competent QBs!

The Seahawks have a competent QB
    warden
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:10 pm
  • The_Z_Man wrote:Unmitigated disaster.

The absolute worst candidate possible.

I feel like.... :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Well, I guess one thing is for sure.

We will eventually see a new HC and a regime change, because we aren't winning crap with that boring offense.

That Rams offense he coached was one of the worst I've ever seen.

With Fisher at the helm and your franchise QB named Sam glass man Bradford.

Jeesh man. What exactly were you expecting from that formula?. The greatest show on turf?
    Optimus25
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Doesn't matter who we hire, nothing will change unless we get better blocking and better execution.

It's pretty telling that our hope is pinned to this, rather than to Brian Schottenheimer.

I dunno. I have no choice but to give him a shot. But I really wanted an innovator.

It's why, though Bevel was frustrating, it was hard for me to place a lot of blame on him. You can have the greatest game plan, but, if your pawns break down, you'r not going to be successful.
    Bobblehead
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:19 pm
  • He may not be the sexiest pick, but if Schotty comes here and delivers an offense that can run the ball consistently, that's all I care about. Without a solid running game Pete's system doesn't work.
    Last edited by CodeWarrior on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Doesn't matter who we hire, nothing will change unless we get better blocking and better execution.

It's why, though Bevel was frustrating, it was hard for me to place a lot of blame on him. You can have the greatest game plan, but, if your pawns break down, you'r not going to be successful.

Pete is not gonna want a flashy, innovative coordinator.

Pete is about establishing a run game.

It'll be a good move if Seattle can start running the ball effectively and consistently.
    "Awww, you so weak!" Richard Sherman to Joe Webb

"Uh, huh, you suck!" Richard Sherman to Pierre Garçon

"Don't try me--I'm the best!" Richard Sherman

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 pm
  • getnasty wrote:
    Down Under Hawk wrote:
    getnasty wrote:Hard to get excited about this, my buddy is a Georgia fan and claims he was bad there too. Finished in the bottom half of offenses 7 of 8 seasons in the NFL. That's bullshit

Oh I'm gonna give him a chance but if you think this hire is anything other then underwhelming your lying to yourself.

No, that was my initial reaction as well. But I would rather approach the next season and the world as "a glass half full" kinda guy rather than be chicken little.

I have done enough study since I read the news to see that not all the stats and comments regarding him are as they seem. A large part of his past performance was out of his control and he did the best he had with a bad lot. (worse than this team).

I could be proven wrong, but I want to believe that there will be an improvement over DB. I was able to call every play DB would call before he called it. I would sit here with my son and predict every call with 90% accruacy. If I could do it so could the other teams DC.

This will be better regardless if he is underwhelming to you. Lets approach the season with a good attitude for a positive change. (and some Oline help and coaching).
    Down Under Hawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:22 pm
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:

I think that would have been most of our first choices, but that ain’t happening under Pete.
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 pm
  • I want the guy who is supposedly good who coaches Carson Wentz.

/s

You can be flashy in the run game too. Is he innovative there? Does he actually pull and trap and misdirect and use FB?
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:30 pm
  • I'm excited about this hire. Look, Russell Wilson is an elite talent, who even with a terrible offensive line made Darrell Bevell look average. I look forward to what a new coordinator and new o-line coach, whoever that may be, can do with this offense. To me anything new is better than what we had and knew wasn't working.
    HoldYourHawk
    NET Rookie

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:37 pm
  • What! No Chip Kelly makeover!?! Not the flashiest of hires, but it makes sense I guess. Going to be what, four years since he has been an OC? I can see Pete placing an emphasis on a coach he thinks can bring Russ to the next level and fix some of the bad habits he has developed. Looks like Pete went with someone with experience over another that has more unknown variables. As long as the guy is willing to work his ass off I am good with it.
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:38 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:

I placed blame everywhere. Wilson, his receivers, his line, the TE corps, Lockett, Cable, Bevell, AND Pete. The entire offense was dysfunctional.

Bevell was the easiest element to replace (at least in most fans' minds), so he got scapegoated the most. But I did think that he was legitimately part of the problem, not because he was bad but because he was too traditional and predictable. Wilson is a short-stature QB who needs some creativity in the passing game. Bevell wasn't going to provide that.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:43 pm
  • Can't judge him until we see what happens. It's hard to imagine anything getting worse. We haven't scored offensively in the first half of a game in the last 5 seasons. It would be shocking if the offense took a step backwards considering how completely inept and ineffective last season was. We basically had no offense. Anything will be an improvement over that.

I'm willing to bet we see an improvement. Last season was the worst Seahawks offense I've ever seen and I had season tickets in 92 (which was probably second worst).
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information