Fans planning to feed Blair Walsh to Mount Rainier

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
The Seahawks fell just short of making the playoffs this year, and a certain group of Seahawk fans think they know why. Blair Walsh certainly struggled this season, with his biggest lows coming against the Redskins, Falcons and Cardinals, and so The Church of the Stygian Heart (I promise it's real) is hosting an event: "Feed Blair Walsh to Mount Rainier."

:3-1:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seah ... nt-ranier/

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Wish they would just leave him alone, he sucked, but it's not his fault.. Pete knew him, John Knew him, he's just bad right now. Besides, it silly to think we h pin our hopes and dreams on the shakiest kicker in the league.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Wow, get over it already. He sucked, still does. Kick him to the curb, find someone better and move on. Maybe Oakland needs a kicker too.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
A QB from WSU committed suicide and people are doing this? Geez.
Get over it, he has feelings, leave the guy alone.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty cut and dry. Once a really promising kicker that somehow went downhill, seemingly gaining negative momentum with every mistake. I don't wish the dude any ill will. I wouldn't have signed him in the first place, but that's no reason to keep going on about it like you feed the dude to a volcano. It was a management decision.

Ship

Reaction score
Let the man be, if he hadn't missed those kicks we most likely wouldn't have the housecleaning that was so necessary. PC and JS took a gamble on him and they lost but it didn't separate us from a super bowl, that is all that matters.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bobblehead":18tw3d48 said:
Wish they would just leave him alone, he sucked, but it's not his fault.. Pete knew him, John Knew him, he's just bad right now. Besides, it silly to think we h pin our hopes and dreams on the shakiest kicker in the league.
Yep, this is juvenile and a bit overboard. Move on.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
He's a hero. If it weren't for him, Bevell and Cable might still be here.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This is juvenile piling on. Walsh is clearly gone from here and clearly flawed he needs psychological help to fix his woes or will always be a kicker who chokes when faced with a big game altering kick.

The whole idea behind this kick the guy when he’s down idea is mean spirited. Let him go move on wish him luck sorting out his problems.

misfit

Reaction score
This was created like the day after the Arizona game. This isn't new, it was on Facebook. I listed myself as "going" lol.

Seymour

Reaction score
Walsh was pretty much what many of us expected he'd be. They got the wrong guy, Pete was the one that gambled he'd be more than he showed in 2016. I'd give him the keys to the city for helping rid us of Cable. :2thumbs:
That team was going nowhere even with a perfect kicker anyway, lets be real here.

daveyoung52

Reaction score
Seymour":1piontyc said:
Walsh was pretty much what many of us expected he'd be. They got the wrong guy, Pete was the one that gambled he'd be more than he showed in 2016. I'd give him the keys to the city for helping rid us of Cable. :2thumbs:
That team was going nowhere even with a perfect kicker anyway, lets be real here.
With you 100% on that Seymour.

rcaido

Reaction score
When we win it again, Seattle needs to put a statue of Walsh in top of Mount Rainier!

Seafan

Reaction score
The team didn't deserve to make the playoffs with that offense. They would have been destroyed the first game. Worst December of any so called "contenders". Walsh won't be back.