Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Deshaun Watson thinks Seahawks hit 'loosened' his ACL

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Watson was hit in the knee by Seahawks defensive end Frank Clark during Seattle’s stunning 41-38 come from behind victory against the Texans.

In an interview with Pro Football Talk Live on Wednesday, Watson mentioned the hit from Clark may have contributed to his ACL injury.

“It just didn’t really click because I tore my left one before and when I tore that one I knew right when I did it,” Watson said. “With my right one, I didn’t know at all. I kinda went back and watched the Seattle game again and I seen the hit that I got rolled up on. And I kinda had a feeling.”
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• To be honest, I've thought the same thing. When I heard it was a non contact injury in practice, I thought there was a high likelihood that something probably had happened during the game that didn't get noticed or he didn't think was serious enough to be checked and was worsened somehow in practice. But as with Watson, it's just suspicion and almost impossible to know for sure.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Seymour wrote:Kindof weird they are just now writing this. A week or 2 after the injury I read an article that suggested that was the play that started the process as well.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deshaun-watson-may-have-injured-his-knee-on-this-play-against-the-seahawks/

This particular article is discussing what Watson actually said in an interview he did today. This is why it's come around again.

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Physical sport shit happens.
    RussB
    NET Veteran

• On a somewhat related note, watching Frank Clark move, dude is an absolute freak. You're not supposed to be able to get those guys outside of the top 15 picks.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

• If he can recover fully, Deshaun is going to be a force in this league for some time. Great baller; just like Russell.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• PlinytheCenter wrote:If he can recover fully, Deshaun is going to be a force in this league for some time. Great baller; just like Russell.

This.

Texans have a lot to be excited about.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• I find it interesting that Lamar Miller going "low" on Clark caused him to have to jump over Miller and potentially causing a knee injury for his QB rather than Clark.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• I was glad to see him live, what a talent. Didn't look like rookie at all. Seems like a good kid too.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• If I remember correctly, wasn’t Watson limping at times toward the end of that game? Either way, nothing but respect for that kid, glad he plays in the AFC.
    Ship
    NET Bench Warmer

• Yeah, he def was limping a little bit. Such a bummer when he got hurt.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Glad to see he's on the move now!

www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• Excellent news, he's a good kid. And one hell of a player.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information