Deshaun Watson thinks Seahawks hit 'loosened' his ACL

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Liz_Mathews/status/958794863922704384[/tweet]

Watson was hit in the knee by Seahawks defensive end Frank Clark during Seattle’s stunning 41-38 come from behind victory against the Texans.

In an interview with Pro Football Talk Live on Wednesday, Watson mentioned the hit from Clark may have contributed to his ACL injury.

“It just didn’t really click because I tore my left one before and when I tore that one I knew right when I did it,” Watson said. “With my right one, I didn’t know at all. I kinda went back and watched the Seattle game again and I seen the hit that I got rolled up on. And I kinda had a feeling.”

kidhawk

Reaction score
To be honest, I've thought the same thing. When I heard it was a non contact injury in practice, I thought there was a high likelihood that something probably had happened during the game that didn't get noticed or he didn't think was serious enough to be checked and was worsened somehow in practice. But as with Watson, it's just suspicion and almost impossible to know for sure.

kidhawk

Reaction score

kobebryant

Reaction score
On a somewhat related note, watching Frank Clark move, dude is an absolute freak. You're not supposed to be able to get those guys outside of the top 15 picks.

original poster

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":tj5kyg16 said:
If he can recover fully, Deshaun is going to be a force in this league for some time. Great baller; just like Russell.

This.

Texans have a lot to be excited about.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I find it interesting that Lamar Miller going "low" on Clark caused him to have to jump over Miller and potentially causing a knee injury for his QB rather than Clark.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was glad to see him live, what a talent. Didn't look like rookie at all. Seems like a good kid too.

Ship

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, wasn’t Watson limping at times toward the end of that game? Either way, nothing but respect for that kid, glad he plays in the AFC.

original poster

Reaction score
Glad to see he's on the move now!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/deshaunwatson/status/960607759581540353[/tweet]