HAPPY 43-8 DAY EVERYBODY!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This season sucked. This offseason will be wild. But take some time to enjoy the greatest day in Seahawks history.

[youtube]A2Z7g1q3JwQ[/youtube]

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I still remember the feeling after Harvin ran the 2nd half opening kickoff all the way back thinking "OMG this is really happening isn't it?"

That surreal moment will never dim or diminish for me.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
What an amazing day. So much accomplished.

Felt so proud to be a Seahawks fan. Still do

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was eating amazing prime rib and all the dungeness crab legs I desired while watching the game the whole time thinking "Did I die and someone forgot to tell me and I am in Heaven?"

A magical day I will carry with me to my grave and beyond!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Has it really been 4 years already?!?!?

daveyoung52

Reaction score
And happy 43-8 day to you ,its not a holiday over here but guess it must be in Washington :irishdrinkers:

HansGruber

Reaction score
Happiest day of my life.

Partied until 4am in Manhattan and everyone in NYC seemed happy for us. NYC was giving Seahawk fans so much love, one of the bars we ended up at had blue and green cupcakes and we were getting free drinks. We had chartered a private car service to get in/out of the game, and sure glad we did because the line outta there was CRAZY. Partying in Manhattan was the best possible way to celebrate.

Woke up with an unknown but quite cute woman the next morning. We ended up staying together for another 2 years, and had some great times together, until she got bored of Seattle and moved back to NYC.

It was the perfect game with the perfect ending... on so many levels.

Thanks to Pete Carroll for finally bringing us to the promised land. Hallelujah!

seabowl

Reaction score
Bought my tickets 10:30 am est on Stubhub and was in the building that afternoon. Actually boght my tickets with a fellow .Netter that I never met and we met at the game. Was a party from beginning to end. The next day we had a huge snowstorm here with like a foot of snow. Ahh the memories.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Funny, I was just watching it but didn't realize it was the anniversary. It's on an old DVR that's getting ready to die. Need to get that thing burned onto a Blu-ray before I lose it! And yeah, Harvin running the second half kickoff back were when the first tears started to flow... "We're gonna do it! We're actually gonna do it!!!"... I SO miss that team! Baddass to the core...

tacomahawk

Reaction score
A picture taken of me and a friend, during Harvin’s run back. Two life long Seahawk fans realizing that this really, and truly wasgoing to be the year.

Attachments

• 27EB7565-2E3F-477C-8D2D-11C692E4E082.jpeg
    27EB7565-2E3F-477C-8D2D-11C692E4E082.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,782

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
tacomahawk":2q9somht said:
A picture taken of me and a friend, during Harvin’s run back. Two life long Seahawk fans realizing that this really, and truly wasgoing to be the year.

Thanks for sharing. Truly Seahawks Fan Nirvana.