Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Seahawks Cornerback Justin Coleman’s “Kettle Jump” Jersey Is

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

  • Very good nickel CB and a Restricted Free Agent.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3082
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


  • As a guy that owns multiple jersey's including a signed Russell Wilson, I'm going to say I'm over it. I am officially done buying jerseys.
    Seahawkville
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:04 pm


  • I'd love to own it, but 1,200 is well out of my price range.
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18142
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
    Location: North Pole, Alaska


  • I'll watch the free video of the jump and it's all good and also free. Not sure why someone needs these jerseys of players that will fade away quickly. It's your money however, spend it how you want.
    Seahawkville
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 124
    Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:04 pm


  • Seahawkville wrote:I'll watch the free video of the jump and it's all good and also free. Not sure why someone needs these jerseys of players that will fade away quickly. It's your money however, spend it how you want.


    You are completely missing the point of a charity auction. Some people actually buy these only for supporting the charity and could care less about the item being purchased.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 739
    Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:33 pm


  • I’d love it, personally.

    I wouldn’t rush out to get a Lacy or Walsh jersey but I’d happily own a Coleman one, even if he’s not on the team in 2018 (almost certain he will be).
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3174
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • Heck yes I'd buy one of those. Shoot, why not? It was hilarious.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11204
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • original poster wrote:I’d love it, personally.

    I wouldn’t rush out to get a Lacy or Walsh jersey but I’d happily own a Coleman one, even if he’s not on the team in 2018 (almost certain he will be).


    I'm actually considering buying the Walsh jersey myself.

    1) Nobody else will have it.

    2) He is my hero for helping get rid of Cable.

    3) It's value will skyrocket when we collect our next Lombardi. :2thumbs:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6058
    Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm


  • Seymour wrote:
    original poster wrote:I’d love it, personally.

    I wouldn’t rush out to get a Lacy or Walsh jersey but I’d happily own a Coleman one, even if he’s not on the team in 2018 (almost certain he will be).


    I'm actually considering buying the Walsh jersey myself.

    1) Nobody else will have it.

    2) He is my hero for helping get rid of Cable.

    3) It's value will skyrocket when we collect our next Lombardi. :2thumbs:


    At least it'll be cheap :)
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3174
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • :2thumbs:
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5301
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County



  • In other news, the NFL has penalized the Salvation Army 15 yards.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5647
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm




It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online