Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Anyone have Seahawks London game tickets

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Anyone have Seahawks London game tickets
Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:01 am
  • I have a PCS to Germany before the next season starts and I'm curious to know if anyone has good tickets for the London game that they might want to sell. I won't be far from that area and would LOVE to see that game in person. Please let me know!
    2018 Adopt-a-rookie: Tre Flowers, CB
    User avatar
    jmahon316
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 81
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:59 pm


  • I don't believe they have a date yet.

    :229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 17395
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • sutz wrote:I don't believe they have a date yet.

    :229031_shrug:


    Yes they do have a date. I dont think the tickets are on sale yet. I think on that thread that says Seahawks are going, it says that locals can get tickets this month. They actually have a date set for sales.

    Have a great Seahawk day.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7615
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    sutz wrote:I don't believe they have a date yet.

    :229031_shrug:


    Yes they do have a date. I dont think the tickets are on sale yet. I think on that thread that says Seahawks are going, it says that locals can get tickets this month. They actually have a date set for sales.

    Have a great Seahawk day.

    OK, I missed that.

    In that case, have a great Seahawks day!

    :irishdrinkers:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 17395
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • From what I have heard, early April there will be a shot to jump on and get tix. I would think that the Raiders get a good size allotment of tix since it's their home game.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • To confirm -

    Single game tickets are not available yet and no date has been set to buy them. The only dates we're aware of at the moment are 'around the draft', so late April.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • original poster wrote:To confirm -

    Single game tickets are not available yet and no date has been set to buy them. The only dates we're aware of at the moment are 'around the draft', so late April.

    Yeah, I was thinking they can't have a date until they have a schedule, which is usually released around Draft time.

    :229031_shrug:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 17395
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • It's worth adding the following, though -

    For those that buy season tickets, you'll be able to join a 'pre sale' of Hawks vs Raiders tickets prior to the general public launch.

    http://www.nfluk.com/news/international ... 215a598e2a

    It really won't be necessary, though. I have no plans to buy the season ticket to increase my chances of getting tickets for the Hawks game. Even if the worst did happen and I couldn't get my hands on tickets, there will be thousands available on the reseller market.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • Yeah, I'll try when it comes available, but reality is setting in that we will likely get our tix from Stub hub or something like that. And that's fine, just wanna' be in the house.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • sutz wrote:
    original poster wrote:To confirm -

    Single game tickets are not available yet and no date has been set to buy them. The only dates we're aware of at the moment are 'around the draft', so late April.

    Yeah, I was thinking they can't have a date until they have a schedule, which is usually released around Draft time.

    :229031_shrug:


    They know the schedule to be fair.

    14th October kick off at 6pm GMT.

    The hold up is the Spurs stadium doesn't know exact seating locations as yet. They're, rightfully, holding off until that is finalised before selling tickets.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • Yeah, I'm not currently in the PNW though and I'm not a season ticket holder so I was hoping someone here would have connections :P
    2018 Adopt-a-rookie: Tre Flowers, CB
    User avatar
    jmahon316
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 81
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:59 pm


  • I'm trying to beg some of my UK friends, but it's sounding like it's gonna' be a challenge to say the least. Dang it, too bad the game isn't at Wembley
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:I'm trying to beg some of my UK friends, but it's sounding like it's gonna' be a challenge to say the least. Dang it, too bad the game isn't at Wembley


    Provided they allow us to buy 4 tickets (I need 2) I'll gladly try and get yours along with mine SFH. I know you've already booked your flights so I know you'll be good for the cash, haha!
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • That would be incredible. Dinner and beers on me if that were to happen. Beer on me regardless. I'm assuming there will be a UK Seahawker event the day or night before.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:That would be incredible. Dinner and beers on me if that were to happen. Beer on me regardless. I'm assuming there will be a UK Seahawker event the day or night before.

    You're offering to buy a Brit beers? :shock:

    Don't forget your platinum card. :twisted:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 17395
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:That would be incredible. Dinner and beers on me if that were to happen. Beer on me regardless. I'm assuming there will be a UK Seahawker event the day or night before.


    For sure, it's going to be a whole weekend thing by the sounds of it.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • Sweet. We are staying in London, near the Eye on wed/thur and hopefully staying w/our friend Deano on Fri/Sat/Sun, he lives over at Clacton-On Sea. Then we're heading to Paris mon/tues and then back up to stay near Heathrow on Wed before heading back Thurs morning. Wish we had more time, but should be a great week or so. Still need to figure out how far he is from the Stadium and if it would be better for us to find something for Sunday, closer to the stadium, if it means an easier transition to hit the euro train on Mon morning to Paris.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • If I’m reading that right I wouldn’t fancy getting from Clacton on Sea to London if your train to Paris is early Monday morning.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • Yeah, I'm thinking that's the plan. Whatever the earliest from Clacton is to London, then transfer over. Planning on doing the London Eye/London Dungeon, a 2 day hop on hop off and the River Thames for sure. Not sure what in Paris, but clearly there is a grip of stuff to do there. Hoping to stay fairly close to the Eifel Tower.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • Paris is a beautiful city, you'll enjoy there as well!
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • original poster wrote:It's worth adding the following, though -

    For those that buy season tickets, you'll be able to join a 'pre sale' of Hawks vs Raiders tickets prior to the general public launch.

    http://www.nfluk.com/news/international ... 215a598e2a

    It really won't be necessary, though. I have no plans to buy the season ticket to increase my chances of getting tickets for the Hawks game. Even if the worst did happen and I couldn't get my hands on tickets, there will be thousands available on the reseller market.

    I don't agree. I think they have massively under estimated demand. I will be buying season tickets on Feb 15th.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    original poster wrote:It's worth adding the following, though -

    For those that buy season tickets, you'll be able to join a 'pre sale' of Hawks vs Raiders tickets prior to the general public launch.

    http://www.nfluk.com/news/international ... 215a598e2a

    It really won't be necessary, though. I have no plans to buy the season ticket to increase my chances of getting tickets for the Hawks game. Even if the worst did happen and I couldn't get my hands on tickets, there will be thousands available on the reseller market.

    I don't agree. I think they have massively under estimated demand. I will be buying season tickets on Feb 15th.


    We’ll see.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • I expect to have to pay a premium to get 2 tickets. Anything less than that is a bonus.
    User avatar
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78
     
    Posts: 1754
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm
    Location: Smokey Point


  • There will most likely be a season ticket holder pre sale. I have Vikings season tickets also and we got that this year for the game in London.
    devo2478
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 28
    Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:12 pm


  • But since it's a Raiders home game, wouldn't they get a much bigger allotment of tix?
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:But since it's a Raiders home game, wouldn't they get a much bigger allotment of tix?

    No it's a free for all with priority going to Wembley international series ticket holders.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • Makes sense
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:But since it's a Raiders home game, wouldn't they get a much bigger allotment of tix?

    No it's a free for all with priority going to Wembley international series ticket holders.


    Yep, this is exactly how it's working.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • Good luck getting tickets guys. I hope you all are able to see the Hawks play over there.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 24482
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • As a UK fan and from reading the feedback and information being fed by the NFLUK it is going to be difficult to get a ticket if you are not a season ticket holder for the Wembley games.

    I believe the Wembley season ticket holders can get up to four tickets per person/Season Ticket number.

    Me personally I will have to hold out for some sort of general sale for the remainder (if any).

    Good Luck all when they do go on sale, but I like others may have to dip into the re-seller market(s).
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm


  • DY_Seahawk wrote:As a UK fan and from reading the feedback and information being fed by the NFLUK it is going to be difficult to get a ticket if you are not a season ticket holder for the Wembley games.

    I believe the Wembley season ticket holders can get up to four tickets per person/Season Ticket number.

    Me personally I will have to hold out for some sort of general sale for the remainder (if any).

    Good Luck all when they do go on sale, but I like others may have to dip into the re-seller market(s).


    Season tickets arent outrageous this year as there is only 2 games and you can pay over 3 months.

    Eagles at Jags should be a good game and the other game (Chargers? v Titans?) well I'm thinking its a day out if nowt else.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    DY_Seahawk wrote:As a UK fan and from reading the feedback and information being fed by the NFLUK it is going to be difficult to get a ticket if you are not a season ticket holder for the Wembley games.

    I believe the Wembley season ticket holders can get up to four tickets per person/Season Ticket number.

    Me personally I will have to hold out for some sort of general sale for the remainder (if any).

    Good Luck all when they do go on sale, but I like others may have to dip into the re-seller market(s).


    Season tickets arent outrageous this year as there is only 2 games and you can pay over 3 months.

    Eagles at Jags should be a good game and the other game (Chargers? v Titans?) well I'm thinking its a day out if nowt else.


    I'm getting married this summer so unfortunately my finances can't stretch that far this year to cover season ticket, seahawks and all the travel from the Midlands :(
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm


  • Well, we are going to get tickets one way or another. Likely will end up being thru stub hub etc. Or day of game. Unless by some miracle I get the hook up from someone, which I'm not holding my breath. But one can hope :2thumbs:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Well, we are going to get tickets one way or another. Likely will end up being thru stub hub etc. Or day of game. Unless by some miracle I get the hook up from someone, which I'm not holding my breath. But one can hope :2thumbs:


    Ditto!

    The wife (to be) has already said I can go over to Seattle once the wedding is all done and dusted but will probably be the following season. So I will do all I can to get them for the UK game, even if I have to go corporate/hospitality!

    Good Luck in your venture for tickets! :2thumbs:
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm


  • DY_Seahawk wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    DY_Seahawk wrote:As a UK fan and from reading the feedback and information being fed by the NFLUK it is going to be difficult to get a ticket if you are not a season ticket holder for the Wembley games.

    I believe the Wembley season ticket holders can get up to four tickets per person/Season Ticket number.

    Me personally I will have to hold out for some sort of general sale for the remainder (if any).

    Good Luck all when they do go on sale, but I like others may have to dip into the re-seller market(s).


    Season tickets arent outrageous this year as there is only 2 games and you can pay over 3 months.

    Eagles at Jags should be a good game and the other game (Chargers? v Titans?) well I'm thinking its a day out if nowt else.


    I'm getting married this summer so unfortunately my finances can't stretch that far this year to cover season ticket, seahawks and all the travel from the Midlands :(

    Congrats on the wedding.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • Just got 2 x season tickets to get access to priority window for Seahawks game. Season tickets are selling like hot cakes, nfl uk website unable to cope, Twitter in meltdown.

    I reckon there must be at least 50k season tickets gone already.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.


    Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

    It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm


  • DY_Seahawk wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.


    Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

    It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!


    Is that a single seat? When i checked the only cat with more than one together was 5.

    I think youve been quite smart actually. I think face value + £76 will probably be cheaper than resale price of Hawks Raiders tix. If you get to any of the games then its a bonus I think.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • Thanks for the reminder on this - we thought they went on sale tomorrow :? Still, tickets acquired.
    User avatar
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1138
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am


  • Finger, legs and other stuff crossed that I can get a pair.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    DY_Seahawk wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.


    Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

    It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!


    Is that a single seat? When i checked the only cat with more than one together was 5.

    I think youve been quite smart actually. I think face value + £76 will probably be cheaper than resale price of Hawks Raiders tix. If you get to any of the games then its a bonus I think.


    Yeah I just opted for a single - went for the cheapest option and if I need to re-sell any then I can, even if it just covers me getting Hawks tickets it will be worthy investment!

    I'm sure the new Eagles bandwagon fans will lap a ticket up :D
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm


  • DY_Seahawk wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    DY_Seahawk wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:There are Cat 5 endzone season tickets left available at 132 pounds each. This makes it £66 a game and will get you in the priority window for Seahawks games. You might be able to resell them on if you cant make both / any of the games.


    Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

    It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!


    Is that a single seat? When i checked the only cat with more than one together was 5.

    I think youve been quite smart actually. I think face value + £76 will probably be cheaper than resale price of Hawks Raiders tix. If you get to any of the games then its a bonus I think.


    Yeah I just opted for a single - went for the cheapest option and if I need to re-sell any then I can, even if it just covers me getting Hawks tickets it will be worthy investment!

    I'm sure the new Eagles bandwagon fans will lap a ticket up :D


    Superbowl champs v AFC runners up. Should be a decent ticket.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2633
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    DY_Seahawk wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    DY_Seahawk wrote:
    Had a look and was able to get the £76 season ticket, split it over direct debit and works out £38 a game....not too bad! But at least I have a better chance for Seahawks tickets now!

    It was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be!


    Is that a single seat? When i checked the only cat with more than one together was 5.

    I think youve been quite smart actually. I think face value + £76 will probably be cheaper than resale price of Hawks Raiders tix. If you get to any of the games then its a bonus I think.


    Yeah I just opted for a single - went for the cheapest option and if I need to re-sell any then I can, even if it just covers me getting Hawks tickets it will be worthy investment!

    I'm sure the new Eagles bandwagon fans will lap a ticket up :D


    Superbowl champs v AFC runners up. Should be a decent ticket.


    Yeah any other year I would probably be really excited, but there is only one ticket I am bothered about this year so to me all other games are irrelevant :2thumbs:

    You planning on going to the other games?
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm


  • Sounds like an announcement is coming soon on if the stadium will be ready in time. Would be SO much easier to get tix if it was moved to Wembley.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8672
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


  • I got my season ticket this year. Bloody excited.
    User avatar
    London12
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 478
    Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:39 pm


  • I have already bought cheap plane tickets from Norway to London, and are waiting for the match tickets. I am actually excited for the opportunity to be at the brand new state of art Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
    User avatar
    ballard1951
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 64
    Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:48 am
    Location: Tromsø, Norway


  • Tottenham have today indicated they are likely to request that their opening few Premier League fixtures are away fixtures while they complete redevelopment of their stadium. The Premier League starts on the weekend of 11th/12th August
    Tottenham chairman said the stadium remains on course to be completed by this summer,.
    GlastoHawkUK
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 11
    Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:24 am


  • GlastoHawkUK wrote:Tottenham have today indicated they are likely to request that their opening few Premier League fixtures are away fixtures while they complete redevelopment of their stadium. The Premier League starts on the weekend of 11th/12th August
    Tottenham chairman said the stadium remains on course to be completed by this summer,.


    I think they'd always planned on having their first few games away from the very start to be fair.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3071
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


  • original poster wrote:
    GlastoHawkUK wrote:Tottenham have today indicated they are likely to request that their opening few Premier League fixtures are away fixtures while they complete redevelopment of their stadium. The Premier League starts on the weekend of 11th/12th August
    Tottenham chairman said the stadium remains on course to be completed by this summer,.


    I think they'd always planned on having their first few games away from the very start to be fair.


    It appears to be part of their contingency plan in case of any delays, rather than being behind schedule. The complication for Tottenham is that Premiership rules prevent a team playing home games at more than one venue in a season, which would prevent them playing a few games at Wembley. Additionaly fixture sechedulers need to avoid Tottenham and Arsenal being at home on the same day
    GlastoHawkUK
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 11
    Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:24 am




It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 1:54 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online