Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Poll: Trade Russ for draft picks?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

Trade Russ to the Browns for the 1st/4th picks and Browns 1st round pick next year

Absolutely
9%
Absolutely not
74%
I'd think about it
17%

Total votes : 255

Poll: Trade Russ for draft picks?
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 pm
  • Thought I'd create a fun poll that will obviously never happen but what the heck. I still wouldn't do it though but I'd think about it.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Re: Poll: Trade Russ for draft picks?
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:52 pm
  • Get a franchise QB. Wanna trade him. He has his short comings but goodness.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:59 pm
  • If the team does that then they should blow the whole team up and trade everyone along with Russ.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:12 pm
  • Trade the best QB the franchise has ever had? Um, no.
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:00 pm
  • People on this board would actually get behind this? Why not. There have been so very many franchise QBs on this team since 1976 it's hard to count them all. How hard could it be to just grab another one? They grabbed Russ in the 3rd round, they could just grab one with the 18th pick this year. Because really, it's just that easy. Grab another one next year. That way every few years they could just trade all these franchise QBs for a multitude of picks and eventually have every pick in the draft. Because aren't draft picks way more valuable than a player who is a proven winner and can rally the team from behind in nearly any game?? :roll:

Ill be so glad when we actually have things to talk about like the combine, free agency, draft, etc. Maybe then asinine topics like this will stop.
    Go Hawks!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:33 pm
  • oldhawkfan wrote:People on this board would actually get behind this? Why not. There have been so very many franchise QBs on this team since 1976 it's hard to count them all. How hard could it be to just grab another one? They grabbed Russ in the 3rd round, they could just grab one with the 18th pick this year. Because really, it's just that easy. Grab another one next year. That way every few years they could just trade all these franchise QBs for a multitude of picks and eventually have every pick in the draft. Because aren't draft picks way more valuable than a player who is a proven winner and can rally the team from behind in nearly any game?? :roll:

Ill be so glad when we actually have things to talk about like the combine, free agency, draft, etc. Maybe then asinine topics like this will stop.

Its all in fun. Remember fun? Think back, way back, and you may recall what FUN is. :34853_doh:
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:27 pm
  • Imagine the haul Bobby Wagner would bring back in draft picks.

Sorry I’m new at these FF/Madden trade thing.

FWIW, I don’t want Wags traded, just trying to prove how silly these type of threads are at times.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:45 am
  • How is this a post? How is it even fun to think about? The messed up thing is there are 4 “absolutely’s” at this time. The irony is, the last pick we absolutely nailed was Russ. Lol.
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:52 am
  • seabowl wrote:Thought I'd create a fun poll that will obviously never happen but what the heck. I still wouldn't do it though but I'd think about it.

Yeah most here are way to serious about this stuff but I think it's fun to consider, especially with the talk RW could get $30M per season when he signs his next deal. I voted "I'd think about it" because of that very reason.
    massari
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 am
  • 30 million is probaly the low end.
    When these other QB's like Rodgers sign new deals I am thinking over 30 to 35 per.
    The thought makes me vote top option.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 am
  • So I guess we can never have a great QB anymore because the thought of how much we may have to pay him one day is just too much burden on some fans. :roll:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:56 am
  • Wilson is one of the few brightspots on the team going into next season. He's the key component to build around.

Plus, I don't think Wilson could handle being traded twice in one offseason in two different sports
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 am
  • massari wrote:
    seabowl wrote:Thought I'd create a fun poll that will obviously never happen but what the heck. I still wouldn't do it though but I'd think about it.

Yeah most here are way to serious about this stuff but I think it's fun to consider, especially with the talk RW could get $30M per season when he signs his next deal. I voted "I'd think about it" because of that very reason.

It's called fair market value. It's the cost of having a qb. Could always run a single wing offense I guess.
    Go Hawks!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:51 am
  • You could get your pick of the QBs, probably get Barkley at 4, and maybe Derwin James at 18? Or go for a stud OL? Or trade down for more picks? Then 2 first round picks next year? With possible 2 extra 3rd round comp picks with your 3rd next year?

With Russell's contract gone and with Lane, Avril, Bennett cut, that's about 40m in additional cap space.

You gotta to give that some thought. You get younger, hungrier, and a lot of your stud core (QB, RB, S, maybe left OL and DL the next year) cheap for the next 4-5 years, and all that cap space back.

It could get you back to the SB in the next 2-3 years? Do you see this team back in the SB the way things are going in the next 2?
    Hawkfish
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:46 pm
  • Seymour wrote:So I guess we can never have a great QB anymore because the thought of how much we may have to pay him one day is just too much burden on some fans. :roll:

Pretty much.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:56 pm
  • Hawkfish wrote:You could get your pick of the QBs, probably get Barkley at 4, and maybe Derwin James at 18? Or go for a stud OL? Or trade down for more picks? Then 2 first round picks next year? With possible 2 extra 3rd round comp picks with your 3rd next year?

With Russell's contract gone and with Lane, Avril, Bennett cut, that's about 40m in additional cap space.

You gotta to give that some thought. You get younger, hungrier, and a lot of your stud core (QB, RB, S, maybe left OL and DL the next year) cheap for the next 4-5 years, and all that cap space back.

It could get you back to the SB in the next 2-3 years? Do you see this team back in the SB the way things are going in the next 2?

A pipe dream. More than likely the team would suck for the foreseeable future under your plan.
    Yea, lots of cap space but then miss the playoffs for the next 15 years.

Not picking on you, but some tend to over value cap space and draft picks. Ask the Cleveland Browns how all of that cap space and all those draft picks are working out.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:56 pm
  • Hawkfish wrote:You could get your pick of the QBs, probably get Barkley at 4, and maybe Derwin James at 18? Or go for a stud OL? Or trade down for more picks? Then 2 first round picks next year? With possible 2 extra 3rd round comp picks with your 3rd next year?

You talk like you can just walk up to the QB tree and pick your next FRANCHISE GUY, we were 40 years trying before, had decent guys play a few years in Zorn, Kreig, Hass, Moon. None were drafted by us by the way.

What makes you think that we will pick the next guy and be a success now, Browns have been trying for a long time, Colts got the next coming in Luck and how effective has that worked for them?

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:44 pm
  • My vote of ABSOLUTELY is as ridicules as the thought.

Good thing there is an rule against drafting high schoolers. I hear there is soph at Sandpoint, ID HS that has a rocket arm we could get for a 1969 GTO. Open up a ton of cap space.
    TreeRon
    NET Rookie

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:07 pm
  • Would such a thread be complete without it?

hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:29 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Hawkfish wrote:You could get your pick of the QBs, probably get Barkley at 4, and maybe Derwin James at 18? Or go for a stud OL? Or trade down for more picks? Then 2 first round picks next year? With possible 2 extra 3rd round comp picks with your 3rd next year?

You talk like you can just walk up to the QB tree and pick your next FRANCHISE GUY, we were 40 years trying before, had decent guys play a few years in Zorn, Kreig, Hass, Moon. None were drafted by us by the way.

What makes you think that we will pick the next guy and be a success now, Browns have been trying for a long time, Colts got the next coming in Luck and how effective has that worked for them?

The Browns have had horrible GM's and coaches..
    The game has changed with FA and this stupid cap system that is forcing things to
    be looked at different.
    It is out of balance when you have to overpay by a lot to keep a QB.
    I hate it myself but I didn't start the stupid process..
    As I have said you got way more parts to a team in football than the
    other sports with lot less games.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:58 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Hawkfish wrote:You could get your pick of the QBs, probably get Barkley at 4, and maybe Derwin James at 18? Or go for a stud OL? Or trade down for more picks? Then 2 first round picks next year? With possible 2 extra 3rd round comp picks with your 3rd next year?

The Browns have had horrible GM's and coaches..
    The game has changed with FA and this stupid cap system that is forcing things to
    be looked at different.
    It is out of balance when you have to overpay by a lot to keep a QB.
    I hate it myself but I didn't start the stupid process..
    As I have said you got way more parts to a team in football than the
    other sports with lot less games.

I used the Browns, but throw in the Bills, Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, Chiefs, Bears, Cardinals, Broncos, Jaguars, 49ers, Titans, Redskins. Skins have Cousins or did but is he a Franchise guy? Titans Mariota, but he has yet to prove he can stay healthy and lead them to glory, Dolphins Tannehill but again is he a Franchise guy, Jags have Bortels and everyone here says he isn't anything special, 49ers act like they got one but Garopollo is still a player in a long string of maybes. Dalton meh. Everyone else keeps trying to sign Vets or replace guys they thought were the next guy.

All those Front offices are bad? Lets see we had Charlie Whitehurst, Tavaris Jackson, a string of former players we hoped had something we could use. We got our guy in the 3rd round because everyone else had doubts, we did as well or he would have went higher, we after all just signed Matt Flynn we were so sure of ourselves.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:20 pm
  • What round will Baker Mayfield go?
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:37 pm
  • Grahamhawker wrote:What round will Baker Mayfield go?

Too early. He’s Johnny Football 2.0.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Let me say that I voted absolutely NO on the poll.

That being said, the only team that perennially goes to the SB in which a QB carries the team on his back is on the other side of the coast.

You have to think about that trade. Football is a team sport, need some stud players to get there and win. That's what I saw in the NFC playoffs.
    Hawkfish
    NET Veteran

Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:54 pm
  • They never should have gave some of you the internet!
    In a cemetery full of Tomahawks.
    Givin’ middle fingers to the pigeons doing somersaults.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:08 am
  • Maybe not everyone here has followed the team long enough to remember the painful 8-8 decade and league's longest playoff drought as we wasted resources in a futile search for a QB.

No way am I wanting to go through that again.
    KiwiHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:14 am
  • Hawkfish wrote:

Let me say that I voted absolutely NO on the poll.

That being said, the only team that perennially goes to the SB in which a QB carries the team on his back is on the other side of the coast.

You have to think about that trade. Football is a team sport, need some stud players to get there and win. That's what I saw in the NFC playoffs.

Yeah but Rodgers was out this season and the Seahawks missed the playoffs for the first time in five years. Ryan, Brees, and Newton were still there. Football games are fluky, see the minneapolis miracle for an example.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:10 am
  • Russell is starting to enter his prime and you hypothetically restart the process? Good QB's get paid well and great FO's learn how to work the salary cap around it.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 am
  • Darnold/Rosen/Allen > Wilson
    massari
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:19 am
  • massari wrote:Darnold/Rosen/Allen > Wilson

Yikes.

Height is the only thing those three are > than Russell.

Go through any stat you want, tangible and intangible, and Russell's superior. Arm strength, accuracy, footwork, speed, quickness, football IQ, experience, preparation habits.............you name it.

You draft a rookie QB, and not only do you not have Russell, but you just signed yourself up for at least 3-4 seasons of below .500 football, and longer if the new QB doesn't work out.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:51 am
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    massari wrote:Darnold/Rosen/Allen > Wilson

Yikes.

Go through any stat you want, tangible and intangible, and Russell's superior. Arm strength, accuracy, footwork, speed, quickness, football IQ, experience, preparation habits.............you name it.

You draft a rookie QB, and not only do you not have Russell, but you just signed yourself up for at least 3-4 seasons of below .500 football, and longer if the new QB doesn't work out.

So much this!

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:52 am
  • massari wrote:Darnold/Rosen/Allen > Wilson

Wrong.

We get it, you hate Russ.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:05 am
  • I voted "I'd think about it" because, ultimately, you have to consider all options.

However, having thought about it, I think I'd genuinely be sick if the team traded Russ. He's a winner through and through.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:29 am
  • original poster wrote:I voted "I'd think about it" because, ultimately, you have to consider all options.

However, having thought about it, I think I'd genuinely be sick if the team traded Russ. He's a winner through and through.

This is exactly how I felt as well. You have to always listen because what if some team came in offering 5 first round picks? However, more than likely I am not trading RW.
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:38 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:

Yikes.

By reading this Wilson is almost flawless. :roll: An honest evaluation would say he does have good arm strength. Average accuracy. Very poor footwork. Good speed. Great quickness. Average at best football iq.

If he is going to want top tier money trading him now would be smart as we aren’t going to be in a position to make a SB run while he is in his current contract anyways. Would be a big mistake to pay a second tier an first tier money.
    hawkman
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:06 pm
  • hawkman wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Yikes.

By reading this Wilson is almost flawless. :roll: An honest evaluation would say he does have good arm strength. Average accuracy. Very poor footwork. Good speed. Great quickness. Average at best football iq.

If he is going to want top tier money trading him now would be smart as we aren’t going to be in a position to make a SB run while he is in his current contract anyways. Would be a big mistake to pay a second tier an first tier money.

I thought trolling was banned here? He set an NCAA efficiency record and is still second all time in qb rating. Those aren't the stats of someone with "average" accuracy. Also lol at trying to dis his football iq.

edit: There are a lot of people here who should watch this.

randomation
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:13 pm
  • All-Time NFL Passer Rating Career Leaders
    1. Aaron Rodgers, 103.8, 2005-2017
    2. Russell Wilson, 98.8, 2012-2017
    3. Tom Brady, 97.6, 2000-2017
    4. Tony Romo, 97.1, 2004-2016
    5. Steve Young, 96.8, 1985-1999
    6. Drew Brees, 96.7, 2001-2017
    7. Peyton Manning, 96.5, 1998-2015

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... career.htm
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 pm
  • randomation wrote:I thought trolling was banned here? He set an NCAA efficiency record and is still second all time in qb rating. Those aren't the stats of someone with "average" accuracy. Also lol at trying to dis his football iq.

edit: There are a lot of people here who should watch this.

They won't watch it, and even if they did they would see something completely different than what most others see anyway. Besides...."it's all a pack of lies".

Seymour
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:34 pm
  • hawkman wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Yikes.

Yeah Stan Gelbaugh and Kelly Stouffer type players are waiting in the wings to save us, what tier are they on?

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm
  • hawkman wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Yikes.

See that's the difference between our posts. You're stating an incorrect opinion based on a bias against Russell, and I'm using actual stats.

Use any metric you want over the past 5-6 years, QBR, accuracy, TD to interception ratio, etc..........and then find any qualified opinion you want as far as the intangibles I mentioned (footwork, speed, quickness, clutch in 4th quarter, football IQ, etc, and it's off the charts.

In no way is Russell perfect, but when someone comes in here with some weaksauce troll like Darnold/Rosen/Allen > Wilson? You better back it up, because it's a GARBAGE opinion based on nothing other than "hey I think I'll troll these guys, then log off."
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:27 pm
  • Trading Russ for draft picks is pretty terrible as ideas go.

Obviously the cap hit is an issue but draft picks are best case a 1 in 3 and more likely a 1 in 5 success rate for QBs, in getting an elite QB. This of course assumes you have the first pick.

I can see looking for a backup you can groom to be a successor, especially understanding the issues that exist with Wilson. But you most likely end up trading for picks that turn into nothing, because our track record with the 1st round picks is not tremendously good.

I don't consider Wilson elite. But he is upper tier and the ability to replace him is very unlikely.

The idea of replacing him while your defense is no longer going to be able to be the strength of your team? Just crazy.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:41 pm
  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    hawkman wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Yikes.

See that's the difference between our posts. You're stating an incorrect opinion based on a bias against Russell, and I'm using actual stats.

Use any metric you want over the past 5-6 years, QBR, accuracy, TD to interception ratio, etc..........and then find any qualified opinion you want as far as the intangibles I mentioned (footwork, speed, quickness, clutch in 4th quarter, football IQ, etc, and it's off the charts.

In no way is Russell perfect, but when someone comes in here with some weaksauce troll like Darnold/Rosen/Allen > Wilson? You better back it up, because it's a GARBAGE opinion based on nothing other than "hey I think I'll troll these guys, then log off."

Money post! :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:09 pm
  • Russ is my favorite player. I love the guy. My first thought was "absolutely not", but then I read the draft picks again. Since my imagination started to ponder, decided that deserved a "I'd think about it" vote. Really though, no. Just not "absolutely" no haha
    MrThortan
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:28 pm
  • hawkman wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:

Yikes.

Superior everything Sgt???
    I got to agree with Hawkman on footwork and accuracy(In first half of game)anyway.
    The IQ can be debated sometimes..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:45 pm
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    All-Time NFL Passer Rating Career Leaders

How does Wilson’s passer rating look if he throws the ball away the hundreds of times he should have instead of taking the sack or running out of bounce? Basic stats don’t tell the whole story. A tier one qb can throw to the middle of the field out of the pocket. Wilson needs a special game plan to work around his shortcomings.
    hawkman
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:46 pm
  • Honestly....I am of the belief that we got more lucky than anything on drafts of the past that resulted in the stars aligning and giving us the LOB and RW.

Due to that I don’t see trading Wilson as a benefit to us, as I don’t see us doing anything with those picks to make us better.

So better to try to add talent around him.
    AF_BASS_MAN
    NET Rookie

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:49 pm
  • TwistedHusky wrote:Trading Russ for draft picks is pretty terrible as ideas go.

Obviously the cap hit is an issue but draft picks are best case a 1 in 3 and more likely a 1 in 5 success rate for QBs, in getting an elite QB. This of course assumes you have the first pick.

I can see looking for a backup you can groom to be a successor, especially understanding the issues that exist with Wilson. But you most likely end up trading for picks that turn into nothing, because our track record with the 1st round picks is not tremendously good.

I don't consider Wilson elite. But he is upper tier and the ability to replace him is very unlikely.

The idea of replacing him while your defense is no longer going to be able to be the strength of your team? Just crazy.

Good post..
    I can understand the FO track record in drafting part.
    The thing is eventually something has to give..How does it work stacking
    a poor D and a porus offense around him for 3-5 years till it fills up to
    a playoff team?
    He will no longer be this houdini you see today and luck with injuries
    won't likely keep going as he ages.
    @32-35 million and only reason to watch will be him literally.
    I can just see it being like the Lions and Matt Stafford.
    Too many holes with a Pro Bowler here and there but
    that seems ok with some as long as we have a top tier QB.
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:59 pm
  • hawkman wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:

How does Wilson’s passer rating look if he throws the ball away the hundreds of times he should have instead of taking the sack or running out of bounce? Basic stats don’t tell the whole story. A tier one qb can throw to the middle of the field out of the pocket. Wilson needs a special game plan to work around his shortcomings.

LOL, what would Wilson's passer rating look like if he had an average offensive line?

Wilson has had to scramble for his life and throw a ton of passes away due to the continual breakdowns in his protection. He threw 33 passes away last season, which was the 2nd most in the league behind Phillip Rivers.

He is a tier 1 QB; that is without a doubt. 2nd all-time in QB rating, four-time Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champion, eight playoff victories, 3rd most 4th quarter comebacks in the playoffs in NFL history, shattered the NFL record for most TD passes in the 4th quarter, led the league in TDs and 2nd in total yards in 2017 (without an adequate offensive line, running game, or play caller).
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:05 pm
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    hawkman wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:

LOL, what would Wilson's passer rating look like if he had an average offensive line?

Wilson has had to scramble for his life and throw a ton of passes away due to the continual breakdowns in his protection.

He is a tier 1 QB; that is without a doubt. 2nd all-time in QB rating, four-time Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champion, eight playoff victories, 3rd most 4th quarter comebacks in the playoffs in NFL history, shattered the NFL record for most TD passes in the 4th quarter, led the league in TDs and 2nd in total yards in 2017 (without an adequate offensive line, running game, or play caller).

Another question is how will Russ look with a competent OL coach and competent OC, that gameplan better and are better playcallers. My guess is he will look quite a bit better without the 2 anchors of former offensive coaches holding him down.

Hawks have been a one demensional offense since the season of XLIX, with hardly any running game outside a flash from Rawls before he got hurt.

I expect that to change with Solari and Schotty.
    Last edited by Sports Hernia on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:36 pm
  • I just saw a thread on Reddit where the Jets were willing to give anything for Cousins. Wilson > Cousins imagine if he hits the FA, or has a say on his trade, Wilson can get everything and more while the Seahawks are stuck being 5-11. We had almost everyone besides Bobby and Russell in 2011 that we won the SB with, still went 7-9, but muuuh picks though. As if franchise QBs grow on trees.
    SkyHawks16
    NET Practice Squad

Next

It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information