Malik news

endzorn

Reaction score
Zero expectations. Place him on NFI without pay until he’s able to return or the team loses confidence and releases him.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many smart people I've gone camping with ride a quad without a helmet
Which is very stupid but accidents happen and if he's a city boy then he really thought nothing would happen
My dad died on his Indian when I was a baby cuz they repealed the California helmet law and he wanted to feel the breeze and somebody washing a car up the street had suds going down the road of course and a car fender bendered in front of him so he went around and his bike slid in the suds, cracking his skull
It can happen to anybody but I wish him the best in a hawks uni

GLio14

Reaction score
This situation has been so confusing from the start.

Chapow

Reaction score
hawxfreak":21k0tvod said:
You'd be surprised how many smart people I've gone camping with ride a quad without a helmet
Which is very stupid but accidents happen and if he's a city boy then he really thought nothing would happen
My dad died on his Indian when I was a baby cuz they repealed the California helmet law and he wanted to feel the breeze and somebody washing a car up the street had suds going down the road of course and a car fender bendered in front of him so he went around and his bike slid in the suds, cracking his skull
It can happen to anybody but I wish him the best in a hawks uni

Sorry to hear that man, that's awful.

Seymour

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2shh4pa9 said:
Wish we knew what "getting better" from what.

From being a self entitled moron would be a good starter.

I give him a level zero expectation personally. Anything over that is a bonus. :2thumbs:

RussB

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2timy391 said:
Wish we knew what "getting better" from what.
Its a concussion from the accident and most likely some other injury. They just wont say it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":22pqfa3d said:
Pete said today that they still have no news. Ugh.

More like "no news to report". I find it hard to believe they don't know exactly what's going on.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He's young, and some positive news is finally at least some good news.

Let's hope the team guessed right on him and he shows something this season to come.

At present, however, I have few expectations.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
For the record, we don't know that Malik wasn't wearing a helmet. You can easily suffer a severe concussion despite wearing a helmet. Helmet's aren't designed to prevent concussions, they're designed to reduce the likelihood of death.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1dbmatvb said:
SoulfishHawk":1dbmatvb said:
Pete said today that they still have no news. Ugh.

More like "no news to report". I find it hard to believe they don't know exactly what's going on.
They know exactly what's going on. Unless and until he's ever cleared to resume football activities from his severe concussion, there's nothing to say. It's completely black and white, he's either cleared or he's not. This isn't like recovering from Tommy John surgery where there's a procession of stages and milestones during the course of the rehab process that can be easily reported on.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm still wondering what in that tweet constitutes "news."

:229031_shrug:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sutz":scwu4d1q said:
I'm still wondering what in that tweet constitutes "news."

:229031_shrug:

Nothing, same thing Malik said last fall. "feeling good!"

Doesn't mean anything.

Latest posts