Season Tickets Up 3%

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I haven't received any e-mail from the team, but I checked my account and my renewal was available so I got that done.

My seat went up $2/ticket.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got our renewal notice today. 3% increase from last year. Just a friendly PSA.

zelter

Reaction score
You got off easy - mine went from $81 to $91 - up 12.3%

mikeak

Reaction score
Charter seats went up $70. First year in several where it didn't go up $100 / seat

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Mine went up 12% as well. Not really happy about it considering the showing on the field last year. Must be nice to get a 12% raise when you do a mediocre job. I wish my employer handed out 12%.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow I guess we did get off easy. 12%??

Curt

Reaction score
Mine went up 2%. $98 from $96. No complaint.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Aros":nuocpo0d said:
Keeping with the whole 12 theme I guess. I definitely won’t feel sorry for myself though, 1st world problems. I am sure lots of people would be happy to pay it.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I signed up for the 50% payment plan and for some reason they declined it initially so I tried it again and they accepted but instead of taking the $1605 they were supposed to they took the full $3210. I then tried to contact my ticket representative but she doesn't seem to work there anymore so I have no idea who it is? I will see what I can figure out tomorrow. I have loved being a season ticket holder (since 2006) but since the game we went to in Nashville last year it has been nothing but negative. I have had nothing but problems with the website and never had a problem until last season.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
iigakusei":1f1o9bfj said:
Aros":1f1o9bfj said:
Keeping with the whole 12 theme I guess. I definitely won’t feel sorry for myself though, 1st world problems. I am sure lots of people would be happy to pay it.
Based on the number of people on the Blue Pride waiting list you are quite correct.

Complain all we want but until there is no waiting list and there are season tickets for the asking right before the season starts, annual increases are just part of a STH's life.

My seats when the new stadium opened up were $62 each, $620 for the entire season.

The invoice I just got was for $1275 for each ticket for the exact same 10 game season ticket package, more than double what they cost when the Clink first opened.

My biggest problem is with the INSANELY priced and limited concessions depending on your seats location as there may be only one or two locations of a given vendor in the ENTIRE stadium and of course it's all the way on the other end or side of the stadium from where you are at.

The one and only thing the Seahawks can learn from the Mariners is the food concessions as every kind of food available in Safeco Field is located within a short walk of your seats, no onesy twosy locations for the entire stadium.

Is it pre-season yet?

GO HAWKS!!!

nrayorr

Reaction score
peppersjap":2i61zjua said:
I signed up for the 50% payment plan and for some reason they declined it initially so I tried it again and they accepted but instead of taking the $1605 they were supposed to they took the full $3210. I then tried to contact my ticket representative but she doesn't seem to work there anymore so I have no idea who it is? I will see what I can figure out tomorrow. I have loved being a season ticket holder (since 2006) but since the game we went to in Nashville last year it has been nothing but negative. I have had nothing but problems with the website and never had a problem until last season.

That same thing happened to me yesterday. Now my account is overdrawn, but I have a good bank who will take away the overdraft fees once I get back the money into my account. I'm told by my account manager that it should take no longer than 3 business days to get it back.

mikeak

Reaction score
^ good prices

Yes. I know the Falcons came out with super cheap good to lure people to buy PSLs which were not selling. With that said there are now articles about how that is a huge success. Being able to buy cheap / affordable food would immensely increase the enjoyment at the games. If the teams then could make about the same amount (as sales would go way up) it would be a win win

I wish they would try it one game. Just one game