Shead Released

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Hm....I thought that was done a couple weeks ago, but I guess not. He may yet be back though. Who knows at this point.

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
kinda worrying when half if not more of the teams are hunting cb's..
side note what would malcolm butler command ?

rjas77

Reaction score
Full blown rebuild? No

It certainly seems to be a rebuild on defense, which, lets get real....needs to be done

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
They had promised to let him test the market apparently. Says they hope to resign him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
rjas77":156nibwt said:
Full blown rebuild? No

It certainly seems to be a rebuild on defense, which, lets get real....needs to be done
what so your happy with the offense? did you watch any games last season? half the offense will be gone in the next few weeks

OP
OP
Str8OuttaSkittles

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
Str8OuttaSkittles":2eukbfrq said:
rjas77":2eukbfrq said:
Full blown rebuild? No

what so your happy with the offense? did you watch any games last season? half the offense will be gone in the next few weeks
not to sound rude or anything bro

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good! Not a fan of DB’s that don’t get their head turned around and just flail the arms blindly when they think the ball is coming. Not a loss IMHO.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Promise Shead he will be a FA (vs team control 1 yr)
Promise Sherman he will be a FA (vs trade controlling comp and destination)
Promise Eagles low comp for Bennet (vs patriots 3rd)

JS doing solids for everyone but the Seahawks.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lions are looking at him, they like his versatility and the fact he was able to hold down the starter spot till he got hurt, he is gone I am betting.

One thing our CB's are high on is technique, it has been drilled over and over and why Cary Williams was let go, he could not learn it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I had thought he was a UFAbut I suppose last season on PUP until the last few games did not qualify as a vested season but the team has agreed to let it be so.

JS is being very generous as the experienced depth st CB is being whittled down.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
What the hell secondary players are Pete and John so high on that they feel comfortable just jettisoning three of our corners?

Tenor

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":39qjufw6 said:
What the hell secondary players are Pete and John so high on that they feel comfortable just jettisoning three of our corners?

Tenor

Lane and Sherman make sense in terms of budget. Especially Lane with his performance of late but Shead is a bit of a head scratcher. Is his rehab going that slow?

adeltaY

Reaction score
Right now the only healthy corner we have rostered is Shaq....

I really like Shead and hope we can get him back on the cheap. If not, go out and make some money my dude!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm okay with this. Shead started off okay and then was horrible in coverage before the injury. I doubt he will be close to the same after the injury. Time to move on

chris98251

Reaction score
adeltaY":2h9zsmy3 said:
Right now the only healthy corner we have rostered is Shaq....

I really like Shead and hope we can get him back on the cheap. If not, go out and make some money my dude!

Inaccurate, we have several that are not named Sherman and Shead.

sdog1981

Reaction score
He is a bum. Only this site thinks he is an NFL starting corner.

peppersjap

Reaction score
chris98251":2z0frx0q said:
Lions are looking at him, they like his versatility and the fact he was able to hold down the starter spot till he got hurt, he is gone I am betting.

One thing our CB's are high on is technique, it has been drilled over and over and why Cary Williams was let go, he could not learn it.
And our CB's fail in other systems.

chris98251

Reaction score
peppersjap":3fy2gwyt said:
chris98251":3fy2gwyt said:

And our CB's fail in other systems.

Agreed because they want to use them is a zone not a press corner. Maxwell is a good example, when used as a press corner he played well in Miami, but as a soft zone in Philly not so much.