Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Should we release John Schneider?

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Should we release John Schneider?
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:32 pm
  • He is certanly not performing well.

NO cap space tis year, few draft picks, bad business move with Kam and Lacy, poor overall drafts the past 3 years. Add to that we lose Bennett with very little in return and get nothing for Sherman, not even a comp pick. We woudn't have been in such a bind with Sherman if we didn't have such a mess in the cap. Kind of reminds me of Ruskell losing Hutch. Time will tell.

Lately, I'm not impressed.
    Last edited by MO Hawk on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Re: Should we release John Schneider?
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:35 pm
  • LMAO
    Reading through these other posts, I found myself thinking that if the team is going through a complete rebuild, then we should have just started out with an ENTIRELY new coaching staff too. I am puzzled by what is going on at the moment, but I will reserve judgment until I see the final product.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:58 pm
  • Well we are in a better position than we were in 2010 and we just gave ourselves more flexibility in revamping (not a rebuilding, some things weren't even built) this team. I have faith we are moving in the right direction and been called a homer for it. Think a lot of serious judgement should be held at bay until, at the very least, the end of FA and the Draft.

Although the Draft and FA will just stir up another hornets nest for all those that think all is lost.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:01 pm
  • IDK man, that run required arguably the best three consecutive years (2010-2012) of drafting to win a single championship. We have Wilson, Wagner, and Earl now, which is obviously much better than what they started with in 2010, but man we have to hit on tons of picks to get back to the top.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:07 pm
  • Agreed on the draft this year. Didn't we lose a key member of the scouting dept. 3 or 4 years ago? I don't know if it was Pete coaching at the College level that gave him an advantage in the draft his first few years or what? The past 3 hears have been nothing like his first 3 years.
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:16 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:IDK man, that run required arguably the best three consecutive years (2010-2012) of drafting to win a single championship. We have Wilson, Wagner, and Earl now, which is obviously much better than what they started with in 2010, but man we have to hit on tons of picks to get back to the top.

Good point. Why can't we get guys like Wilson and Wagner anymore? Are we that inept because Scot McCloughan left. I think Clark and Griffin were good picks. If Scot was that good, aren't PC and JS smart enough to grasp his style/genius? I think so.

McCloughan came from the Ron Wolf philosophy and so did JS.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 pm
  • Reading through .NET threads the past few days has been, well, how do I put this diplomatically?

Entertaining.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:23 pm
  • Aros wrote:Reading through .NET threads the past few days has been, well, how do I put this diplomatically?

Entertaining.

Meltdown is another one.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:26 pm
  • MO Hawk wrote:He is certanly not performing well.

NO cap space tis year, few draft picks, bad business move with Cam and Lacy, poor overall drafts the past 3 years. Add to that we lose Bennett with very little in return and get nothing for Sherman, not even a comp pick. We woudn't have been in such a bind with Sherman if we didn't have such a mess in the cap. Kind of reminds me of Ruskell losing Hutch. Time will tell.

No cap space? As of yesterday they now have about 25 million.
    Few draft picks? They have 8 in a 7 round draft.
    Poor overall drafts past 3 years? Maybe. 2017 could end up pretty good.

It’s early March. FA hasn’t started. The draft is still 6 weeks away. The roster as it stands now will look vastly different come the end of August. You are exactly right about one thing...time will tell.
    Go Hawks!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:29 pm
  • You can't blame Schneider for Kam getting hurt and if you don't know his name starts with a K you should just stop posting for a little bit.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 pm
  • No.

This needed to happen. The cycle needs to start again to open the window again.

We're going to have a great, great amount of cap room in 2019. It's time to cut aging dudes loose, churn the roster, and refocus the program.

I expect 7-9 this season, 9-7 the next, back in contention afterwards.
    2016/2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: CJ Prosise, Quill Griffin
    2016/2017 Adopt-A-UDFA: Lene Maiava, Jordan Roos
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:45 pm
  • The Bennett trade was a true joke without a punchline.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:50 pm
  • We've watched John send a lot of people away these past weeks; I'm reserving judgement until I see who he brings in.

Though looking at the free agent crop, I really don't know how he can justify these moves. I'm holding out hope for a big name trade, I guess. But when has that ever worked out for him?

He's not looking great this year.
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 pm
  • Sub par drafting and awful FA decisions the past several years. He can no longer ride early draft success. Needs to bring in blue chips. We are in a terrible spot this year, because of bone head moves previously made. It’s going to be tough to turn a positive this year, but 19 has potential with tons of cap space and more traditional draft stock. If 19 sucks, then he needs to go, it’d be too many failed years in a row to justify.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:36 pm
  • I think we've drafted ok the years we didn't get a ton of great stars. Some guys went on to other teams because of our starters being stars. Ron Parker, Jaye Howard, Spencer Ware, And KPL have all been good starters for KC
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:03 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:The Bennett trade was a true joke without a punchline.

How? Why? They got him off the books, who cares what we got in return. We could've cut him and not got anything back. He's an aging vet with a lingering foot issue, and he wasn't nearly as impactful last season as in the past.
    semiahmoo wrote:I'll say it again - this is Pete's last season in Seattle if the teams doesn't make a legit hard run deep into the playoffs.
    Jerhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:20 am
  • It will take a couple of years to get back on top from this situation. After that we’ll see if the GM should be released or not. It’s the wave movement. You build a contender, contend and build again.
    The Moment: Image
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:23 am
  • Jerhawk wrote:
    hawknation2018 wrote:The Bennett trade was a true joke without a punchline.

How? Why? They got him off the books, who cares what we got in return. We could've cut him and not got anything back. He's an aging vet with a lingering foot issue, and he wasn't nearly as impactful last season as in the past.

Bennett had a very reasonable salary for what he was producing, even with an injury. We should have received more for him . . . or not traded him at all.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:27 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:The Bennett trade was a true joke without a punchline.

Have you been watching the returns on trades this off season? Marcus Peters was given away, Robert Quinn went for very little as did Ogletree. I would much rather have Quinn than Bennett! I'm not sure why people think there was a huge market for Bennett considering Kaepernick can't even get a look. I would have been happy if we had gotten a Philly cheese steak for him!
    peppersjap
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:35 am
  • peppersjap wrote:

Have you been watching the returns on trades this off season? Marcus Peters was given away, Robert Quinn went for very little as did Ogletree. I would much rather have Quinn than Bennett! I'm not sure why people think there was a huge market for Bennett considering Kaepernick can't even get a look. I would have been happy if we had gotten a Philly cheese steak for him!

Then don't give him away if the market isn't there. Bennett was more valuable as a Seahawk than the 5th round pick we gave up for Matt Tobin. Just my opinion.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 am
  • I just hope we have a blue chip or two sitting on the roster that we’re not aware of yet.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 am
  • original poster wrote:I just hope we have a blue chip or two sitting on the roster that we’re not aware of yet.

I don't see many blue chips (which is the point of your comment, I know), but I'm still high on Nazair Jones, Jordan Roos, Dion Jordan, Deandre Elliott, and even the much-maligned C.J. Prosise.

Edit- Forgot Tedric Thomson
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:57 am
  • Honestly, a healthy CJ Prosise is blue chip IMO. I know many here are down on Delano Hill and I have zero knowledge of his game, but they spent a third rounder on him so I'm hoping for him to develop nicely.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:20 am
  • MO Hawk wrote:He is certanly not performing well.

NO cap space tis year, few draft picks, bad business move with Cam and Lacy, poor overall drafts the past 3 years. Add to that we lose Bennett with very little in return and get nothing for Sherman, not even a comp pick. We woudn't have been in such a bind with Sherman if we didn't have such a mess in the cap. Kind of reminds me of Ruskell losing Hutch. Time will tell.

The real question is "should we release Pete Carroll?". He holds the real power in the FO, not Schneider. Schneider, unlike most GM's, has to answer to Pete Carroll, and Carroll has to approve everything before Schneider makes a move. Lately, Carroll and Schneider really have seemed underwhelming.
    Spin Doctor
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:02 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:You can't blame Schneider for Kam getting hurt and if you don't know his name starts with a K you should just stop posting for a little bit.

Sorry about that, fixed it to a K. My point on Kam was it seemed like we made a deal that was good for Kam and the locker room but a bad move for the team in hindsight from strictly a business perspective. My understanding is releasing him now would cost us , It was a great deal for Kam and his current situation.

RE all of this after FA, the draft, and the 2018 season...I look forward to being able to say, "I was totally wrong in this post."
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:07 am
  • Aros wrote:Reading through .NET threads the past few days has been, well, how do I put this diplomatically?

Entertaining.

It's the offseaon Aros, anything is entertaining. Sigh, how many months until training camp opens?
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:47 am
  • I hope we tank this year, get rid of some crazies.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 am
  • peppersjap wrote:

Good point. Schneider is the only one that gets fleeced for high draft picks in trades lol
    King Dog
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:14 am
  • I think they’re aware of the poor drafting the past few seasons. Seems to be something they’ve mentioned having to do a better job of lately. This is all a prequel to 2019 where I bet they’ll try to get a lot of picks with huge salary cap flexibility. I’m hopeful we see some roster churn this offseason similar to the early years, bring in failed but intriguing players and see what niche they can fill or try to help them reach their potential. It’s tough to fill holes on a roster with so many superstars, injuries and complacency finally caught up to them.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:32 am
  • oldhawkfan wrote:
    MO Hawk wrote:He is certanly not performing well.

No cap space? As of yesterday they now have about 25 million.
    Few draft picks? They have 8 in a 7 round draft.
    Poor overall drafts past 3 years? Maybe. 2017 could end up pretty good.

It’s early March. FA hasn’t started. The draft is still 6 weeks away. The roster as it stands now will look vastly different come the end of August. You are exactly right about one thing...time will tell.

A quality draft yields 2 eventual starters, we got at least 3 from last draft and who knows what we have in McDowell. I do agree we had 1-2 bad drafts, but last year wasn't one of those.

Also the direction the D was headed last year was down not up, they we rent dominant any more. It was time to cut bait and retool. I just hope we keep ET3, and manage to get Richardson back. Draft a Safety to take Kams spot, and sign a OLB in FA. That spot has been a revolving door since Bruce left. I'd also like to see us draft 1-2 DL, and last 2 OL in FA. We can't waste anymore picks on the OL, get a couple of proven guys.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:41 am
  • I'm not happy with three of the first four picks in the last draft.

Malik McDowell had a bad reputation, and he has lived up to it. On the field, he was a raw product who takes off plays. But will we ever see him on the field?

Ethan Pocic had a horrible year, much worse than Ifedi, Carpenter, or Britt's rookie seasons. They could have drafted Ryan Ramczyk, but instead they kept trading down and ended up with McDowell and Pocic.

Delano Hill will end up being one of the worst draft choices of the last five seasons. He looked horrible in coverage and mediocre in run fits. God help us if he starts this year.

Amara Darboh looks a lot like Kevin Norwood, which isn't great.

Michael Tyson and Justin Senior were very strange picks. Both had horrible tape.

On the plus side, everyone loved the Shaquill Griffin and Nazair Jones picks when they were made. I'm still very bullish on Tedric Thompson's coverage skills and playmaking abilities.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:45 am
  • As long as Pete is running the show, I don't see the point in giving up on Schneider. If we still suck in 2019 the discussion needs to include Pete, imo.

For me the main question right now is how far out is an effective run game? Hopefully growth is shown this year, but my expectations are not high. By 2019, it better be clicking.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:48 am
  • I truly believe the cancer of the organization is gone. I used to think that they just weren't drafting the right guys when every single offensive lineman they brought in or drafted look like trash. But when Duane Brown, a perennial Pro Bowl caliber player for 10 years in the NFL, got noticeably worse the longer he was around Tom Cable, that cemented my thinking that he was the problem.

Bevell was frustrating at times, sure, but it's hard to game plan when every play has the potential of getting blown up like someone guessed the same button combination as you in Tecmo Bowl. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Bevell is gone too because I do think he was playing Tecmo Bowl (4 plays to choose from) instead of Super Tecmo Bowl (8 plays to choose from).

I think with some new eyes on the offensive line, the players we currently have will get a fresh start (and some actual coaching), and a lot of the other facets of the game will fall in line and be noticeably improved. An improved offensive line will lead to more points and not require the same defense we have grown accustomed to.

All that being said, I don't blame Cable or Bevell for Eddie Lacy. I still can't believe Pete and John brought that guy in.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 am
  • Jerhawk wrote:

Well said. We never were going to get much for him. The fact he is gone is the important thing.
    hawkman
    NET Rookie

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:01 am
  • hawkman wrote:
    Jerhawk wrote:

Well said. We never were going to get much for him. The fact he is gone is the important thing.

Yeah . . . very important that we lose a team leader and one of the top pass rushers in the NFL.

Per the NFL's "Next Gen" stats, Bennett was seventh in the NFL with 80 "disruptions" in 2017.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia- ... -115964252
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:06 am
  • Schneider and Pete have “lost a step” IMHO. They need to NAIL this draft and then take advantage of the HUGE cap space in 2019 and wisely spend it unlike what they have been doing recently. Their “XLVIII free pass” is all used up now IMHO, and now it’s time to “step it up”.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:Schneider and Pete have “lost a step” IMHO. They need to NAIL this draft and then take advantage of the HUGE cap space in 2019 and wisely spend it unlike what they have been doing recently. Their “XLVIII free pass” is all used up now IMHO, and now it’s time to “step it up”.

Their XLVIII free pass was used up the minute that stupid decision was made to throw the ball.
    strohmin
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:32 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:Yeah . . . very important that we lose a team leader and one of the top pass rushers in the NFL.

I'm with you on Bennett's on field production vs. salary, but clearly the issue is they didn't want him leading the team. One thing that Pete has done very well overall is managing the locker room, and commentating from the outside on locker room issues in general is nearly always groundless. Maybe Russ will have a ghost written autobiography after he retires.
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 pm
  • WOW, I didn't know that as Seahawks fans all these years that - WE - had the power to release anyone, much less the Seahawks GM & number 3 in command on the team (behind Allen & PC). I have to wonder if Paul Allen knows about this ability that - WE - have to control HIS team? IF, every fan had his way and could really release players (not to mention adding players), there wouldn't be a functional team anymore, because.........what the heck do - WE - know about running a successful NFL team???? Some posters here seem to have an empty glass as opposed to a glass half empty or full.
    :smilingalien:
    ------------------Rashaad Penny, the next great Seahawks RB.------------------
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:11 pm
  • CamanoIslandJQ wrote:WOW, I didn't know that as Seahawks fans all these years that - WE - had the power to release anyone, much less the Seahawks GM & number 3 in command on the team (behind Allen & PC). I have to wonder if Paul Allen knows about this ability that - WE - have to control HIS team? IF, every fan had his way and could really release players (not to mention adding players), there wouldn't be a functional team anymore, because.........what the heck do - WE - know about running a successful NFL team???? Some posters here seem to have an empty glass as opposed to a glass half empty or full.

We are 12s.

:2thumbs:
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:20 pm
  • CamanoIslandJQ wrote:WOW, I didn't know that as Seahawks fans all these years that - WE - had the power to release anyone, much less the Seahawks GM & number 3 in command on the team (behind Allen & PC). I have to wonder if Paul Allen knows about this ability that - WE - have to control HIS team? IF, every fan had his way and could really release players (not to mention adding players), there wouldn't be a functional team anymore, because.........what the heck do - WE - know about running a successful NFL team???? Some posters here seem to have an empty glass as opposed to a glass half empty or full.

It’s a fan forum. This is a place for opinions and topics of our beloved team, the good, the bad, or the ugly.
    No part of this team should be above criticism when they underperform, and they should be praised when they do well.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:04 pm
  • Correct me if i'm wrong, but he hasn't had what would be considered even a good draft since 2012. So we let 2017 play out, but if you take '13 through '16, it's maybe two average drafts and two poor ones. Is that an exaggeration? I don't have every draft memorized in my head. Whatever magic he and Carroll had in the early 2010s seems to be gone.
    fire_marshall_bill
    NET Rookie

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm
  • And now this:

The report of three years, $39 million for Richard Sherman may be “a mirage”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -a-mirage/

Did we get Hutched? I think Seattle would have matched this if this article is correct? Sherman could have given us a first right of refusal? SF get's him based on performance, we didn't get that option.

We could have held on to him longer, but we were nice to him and look what it got us?
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:21 pm

I think the fans have a tremendous amount of power and say so if played correctly. The truth is that the NFL is in the "Entertainment" profession, and when fans aren't entertained they take their money elsewhere. I have no problem being a "glass half empty" person after this past season. I hope to soon be a "glass is all full person" this next Season. I sincerely ope all the changes produce positive results. I also wonder how much Paul Allan is behind these changes and what his thoughts are over the past 4 months? Would be interesting to know.
    MO Hawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:38 pm
  • I'm sorry but it is absolutely ridiculous to think we should get rid of JS. This team has been stacked for years and there haven't been a ton of spots TO fill. We have released and lost good players over the years because we just didn't have the room.

You are talking about the same FO (obviously it's never the EXACT same but still) that churned over a horrible roster in just a couple years into a team that went to back to back Superbowls, winning one and being a boneheaded play away from a second. Not to mention an FO that has gotten us to the playoffs nearly ever year it's been in charge.

Even the trades that you could argue weren't good are all hindsight, that at the time looked like great moves. One can't predict the future of a player getting hurt or a player just not fitting quite right EVERY time.

To think we should get rid of JS in the hopes that we find someone better miraculously? I'm sorry but you're insane.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:44 pm
  • MO Hawk wrote:
    CamanoIslandJQ wrote:WOW, I didn't know that as Seahawks fans all these years that - WE - had the power to release anyone, much less the Seahawks GM & number 3 in command on the team (behind Allen & PC). I have to wonder if Paul Allen knows about this ability that - WE - have to control HIS team? IF, every fan had his way and could really release players (not to mention adding players), there wouldn't be a functional team anymore, because.........what the heck do - WE - know about running a successful NFL team???? Some posters here seem to have an empty glass as opposed to a glass half empty or full.

I think the fans have a tremendous amount of power and say so if played correctly. The truth is that the NFL is in the "Entertainment" profession, and when fans aren't entertained they take their money elsewhere. I have no problem being a "glass half empty" person after this past season. I hope to soon be a "glass is all full person" this next Season. I sincerely ope all the changes produce positive results. I also wonder how much Paul Allan is behind these changes and what his thoughts are over the past 4 months? Would be interesting to know.

Paul Allen is smarter than you or I will ever be. He is smart enough to hire good people that he trusts and knows not to meddle with their decisions. I doubt Paull Allen has had any input into what players are being released/traded/picked up/etc.
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm
  • I'm very interested to see how the Seahawks will fare now that Cable's gone. I always got the impression that he made the draft picks on the O line and the results there weren't great, to say the least. Maybe Schneider could have adapted differently but his plan seemed to rely on the likes of Ifedi, Britt, Odhiambo, Pocic etc performing a lot better than they actually did.
    Hawkspur
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:10 pm
  • He needs to draft better and stop overpaying in trades. I would consider moving on if this draft doesn’t look good. Fact is the drafting has been poor for 3 years running. That is his most important job and he is underperforming
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:27 pm
  • JS is not the problem. His track record with personnel with previous orgs is impeccible.

It's 1 of 2 things.

1. Pete Carroll: He once had major incite on the first 3 drafts due to being at SC for 10 yrs. That faded over the years.

Pete Carroll is the show. He doesn't just have final say on personnel, he is heavily involved in the process of all draft picks, trades, and free agency.

2. Cable with a Sprinkle of Bevell were black holes that wrecked nearly all of the Off. Player draft picks from dev.

Just look at Seattle's young core on D, they at least actually have a young core. The O is so bad they have next to nothing on that side of the ball.

The 2 studs they have on offense are RW -JS wanted him bad. ADB -JS wrote him a personal letter (he wanted him bad.)

JS is not the problem.

Either the problem has been fixed (Cable & Bevell). Or Pete is the problem.

Without Cable & Bevell in the way we will be able to better answer that in about 9 months.

What I will be looking for is actual development & progression on offense. The Defense will be fine, Pete knows what he is doing on that side of the ball.

If it is the same song & dance. Slow starts on Offense. Vanilla playbook/ Lack of scheming. The Offense isn't allowed to play until the 4th qtr, etc. Bye Bye Petey.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 pm
  • MO Hawk wrote:
    CamanoIslandJQ wrote:WOW, I didn't know that as Seahawks fans all these years that - WE - had the power to release anyone, much less the Seahawks GM & number 3 in command on the team (behind Allen & PC). I have to wonder if Paul Allen knows about this ability that - WE - have to control HIS team? IF, every fan had his way and could really release players (not to mention adding players), there wouldn't be a functional team anymore, because.........what the heck do - WE - know about running a successful NFL team???? Some posters here seem to have an empty glass as opposed to a glass half empty or full.

When have fans ever demonstrated any power to effect change? We are consumers. The only change is supply to our demand.

I do wonder as well what Paul Allen thinks of all this and if he’s pushing a sense of urgency.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Next

It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information