And Now, an Impression of .NET

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Its odd too because it is worse than any gameday loss and maybe the Gameday Forum. I need to hire some of these guys to be my financial advisor as well because apparently there are a ton of people that can predict the future.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
I think it’s fine to panic right now. Until seeing a reason not to.

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen one of my teams gutted so hard and fast. On top of that - there’s been nothing done, at least as related to players, to fix the biggest shortcoming - the OL.

Of course this all will change but it would be kind of nice to hear what the plan might be.

Seymour

Reaction score
Round 2 of "Sheldon and the bag" comes day 1 of the draft. :2thumbs: :snack:

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Seymour":2mgokyhn said:

Yes. When the 1st round pick gets traded for 13 7th round picks.

Seymour

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":1oegrjc0 said:
Seymour":1oegrjc0 said:

Yes. When the 1st round pick gets traded for 13 7th round picks.

With our draft history....that would be a wise move.

endzorn

Reaction score
I’m not even close to panic mode. If Seattle had re-upped Sherman and kept Bennett on his current deal we’d all be bitching in a year or two about why the front office hangs on to aging, overpriced vets. We need to reinvigorate the team and getting young again with new voices in the building will make it interesting.

In 2010 Pete had almost nothing to work with and he won 7 games. This season we have a franchise QB in his prime and quite a few guys that fit this team’s profile. If Schneider is prudent in free agency and the draft there is NO REASON we can’t be competitive in 2018 and our cap situation will be straight heading into 2019.

I know people get attached to players, but ultimately we cannot continue to be saddled with vets on their third contracts. This team was going the wrong way. I’m excited again.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Looks like us in San Diego a few years back...but it was a lot warmer.....LOL :p :stirthepot: :irishdrinkers:

Chapow

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":2fay4pir said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen one of my teams gutted so hard and fast. On top of that - there’s been nothing done, at least as related to players, to fix the biggest shortcoming - the OL.

Of course this all will change but it would be kind of nice to hear what the plan might be.

Do people really think it's a good idea for teams to make public what their plans are?

Maybe they should post weekly updates to their draft board and make it public who they are targeting in the draft? I mean, that'd be nice to hear too right?

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Chapow":3a9brul6 said:
Silver Hawk":3a9brul6 said:

Do people really think it's a good idea for teams to make public what their plans are?

Maybe they should post weekly updates to their draft board and make it public who they are targeting in the draft? I mean, that'd be nice to hear too right?

I’m thinking a very general idea might be fine, if it’s OK with you. No need to overthink this one.

chris98251

Reaction score
Guesstimating, trying to read Tarot cards or tea leaves are some of the fun aspects of being a fan and what make the off season in this day and age engaging.

I seen the bad, experienced the good, sad when we get to a level we feel entitled hopeful when we have sucked and go a new direction.

What makes my favorite sport and team such a great experience.

All of you from whatever side of the opinion table you come from also enhances that experience, doesn't matter if I agree or not, the different perspectives, the off the deep end posts show the passion and level of feelings you all have for the team, the rose colored glasses perspectives tells me your just completely bought in lock stock and barrel and don't, can't , won't see something because you have got so close to the situation.

As hard as it is some days taking a step back and appreciating the fan base and team as a whole as Champions or also ran's at any given time makes the ride worth taking another turn on.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Well, at least when the team tanks this year we will have better draft picks next year! There is always a bright side!