Firing Bevell and Cable makes up for anyone we lose

seabowl

Reaction score
It sucks to lose some of these guys buy my smile is still ear to ear now that Cabevell is gone. My only wonder is what guys like Jimmy would have done with good O coaches now that we finally rid ourselves of the two headed monster.

endzorn

Reaction score
I love Solari over Cable, but I don’t think schottenheimer will be an upgrade over Bevell. Schotty’s track record is abysmal.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah because Schottys get everything out of his offenses

kf3339

Reaction score
Bevell is still out there after nearly 2 months. Seems the rest of the league and college administrators have figured out he is not worth a major coaching position as well.

I wonder why? :shock:

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
I'm asking because I don't feel like looking it up but, what QB's has Schottenheimer had to work with?

Seymour

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":1b06z2if said:
I'm asking because I don't feel like looking it up but, what QB's has Schottenheimer had to work with?

That's the deal. Crap would be the best description of what he's been handed QB wise.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
kf3339":4qvvmlj5 said:
Bevell is still out there after nearly 2 months. Seems the rest of the league and college administrators have figured out he is not worth a major coaching position as well.

I wonder why? :shock:

So telling. While most of this board was going ballistic wanting to dump Bevell for years, the coach was defending him. I love Pete but he was clueless with what he thought he had with Bevell and Cable.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
endzorn":3qybojne said:
I love Solari over Cable, but I don’t think schottenheimer will be an upgrade over Bevell. Schotty’s track record is abysmal.

If Solari is able to improve the OL to even upper, bottom third in the league, then Schottenheimer will be an upgrade.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seanhawk":781148pm said:
endzorn":781148pm said:

If Solari is able to improve the OL to even upper, bottom third in the league, then Schottenheimer will be an upgrade.
schotty has a real low bar to step over to be better than the other guy.