Jersey talk

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The other thread got me looking at my jerseys and looking at some I may never wear....like...and may want to buy in the future

Worst: Percy Harvin wolf grey. Patrick Kerney retro lime green

Best: Ricky Watters because it's old school. Steve Largent old blue color.

Future jersey: waiting on a player to emerge as someone who's Jersey I would like to own.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can forgive anyone for just about any jersey purchase except anyone with a Seahawks Rice 80 jersey. There is just no reason for anyone outside of Rice's personal friends and family to ever own that thing

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Worst---DJ Hackett- Blue
Best-- Tie between Trufant -White and Lynch- Blue

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Worst: (it's a tie) TJ Whosyourmomma (gave it away the next year) and Mr. Glass Deion Branch. Ouch

Best: Largent blue old school. But, was before I lost 70 plus, so I was able to pass it on to my pops.
I still have an old school white Michael Sinclair that doesn't fit these days, but had to keep that one just because.

MARK2623

Reaction score
Worst: Aaron Curry - Neon Green Jersey (It was a gift)
Best: Marcus Trufant - Blackout Jersey

chris98251

Reaction score
Best Russell Wilson SB 48 authentic jersey with patch, still in plastic wrapper, worst Shaun Alexander Gunmetal Blue.

Jase

Reaction score
Best: Thomas III or Lynch blue
Worst: Branch blue

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Worst - Mirer Home Blue (here on the East Coast Seahawks jersey's were rare pre-internet), Galloway Home Blue, and #12 Blue from SB49 with a chromaflex patch
Best - #12 White from SB48 with the chromaflex patch, Wilson Wolf Grey,

I have many others. I had ordered a custom #0 Blitz from NFL Shop and they sent it as 00. When I called to ask why they didn't make it a single 0, they told me they told me they don't make the single 0. I ask him if they sold a lot of Favre jersey's. When he said yes, I simply said 'I bet it's not #04, is it?'. He just said good point. They refunded me my money and told me to keep the jersey.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Worst - Jon Kitna (Home blue) Actually had fans yelling at me after a game once when I was leaving the stadium with this jersey after a poor showing by Jon.

Runner up - TJ Housh (bought for a friend, I think he wore it once lol).

Best - Can't choose just one. Largent (blue) (now framed and autographed), Hasselbeck (Super Bowl white), Tatupu (Super Bowl white), Kam (home blue), Russ (Super Bowl grey).

getnasty

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":3eld5edz said:
Worst - Jon Kitna (Home blue) Actually had fans yelling at me after a game once when I was leaving the stadium with this jersey after a poor showing by Jon.

Runner up - TJ Housh (bought for a friend, I think he wore it once lol).

Best - Can't choose just one. Largent (blue) (now framed and autographed), Hasselbeck (Super Bowl white), Tatupu (Super Bowl white), Kam (home blue), Russ (Super Bowl grey).

Jon Kitna is a great guy, I'd take his Jersey over a TJ jersey any day

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kidhawk":3g44y6eh said:
I can forgive anyone for just about any jersey purchase except anyone with a Seahawks Rice 80 jersey. There is just no reason for anyone outside of Rice's personal friends and family to ever own that thing

Thread winner.

Although MARK2623 comes in a close second with his:

Worst: Aaron Curry - Neon Green Jersey (It was a gift)

:pukeface:

sc85sis

Reaction score
pmedic920":mu2gn4p6 said:
Although I don’t wear it (except around the house) on select GameDays

This is my Favorite.....
Dfcdb1259c903370a6de2441519eb094
I remember you posting when you got that one. Awesome jersey.

drcool

Reaction score
I got a long list of worst but I think my blue Kelly Jennings jersey tops the list.

Best: Anthony Simmons was my first Seahawks jersey ever so that one holds a special place in my heart. But my blue #71 Walter Jones jersey is probably my favorite.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't really have really bad jerseys...Trying to think of the "worst" I've owned. Koren Robinson maybe?

Best by far is the authentic home RW jersey with the real Chromaflex SBXLVIII patch on it that Anguish so graciously donated to me (still owe ya a dinner dude!)

Attachments

• authentic3.jpg
    authentic3.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 1,252
  • authentic2.jpg
    authentic2.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 1,252
  • authentic1.jpg
    authentic1.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 1,252

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Best - (or my two favorite) Wolf Grey #3 w the SB 48 Patch. I got it at Macy's in NY Saturday before the game. and my Go to Blue #12 FAN

Worst - (especially now) Blue Sherman #25 SB 49 patch, and a Home Blue Houshmanzadeh :roll:

Favorite OG jersey - Home Blue Chris Warren.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Aros":96r044uo said:
I didn't really have really bad jerseys...Trying to think of the "worst" I've owned. Koren Robinson maybe?

Best by far is the authentic home RW jersey with the real Chromaflex SBXLVIII patch on it that Anguish so graciously donated to me (still owe ya a dinner dude!)

Why would you put a XLVIII patch on a blue jersey?