Not open for further replies.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KamChancellor/status/982222421238272005[/tweet]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow Kam. Way to be divisive to a team that has already given you guaranteed money this season even though you are likely to never play a down again.

Christ.

SilNWest

Reaction score
Turnovers? Are you asking if there are stats for turnovers? Yes Kam, there are stats for turnovers... so passive aggressive.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Maybe he means turnovers that give the offense the ball in their own red zone.

Or perhaps he means total defensive stops, i.e. combined turnovers, punts, missed FGs, turnovers on downs, etc.

I don't know if there are stats for those things. Seahawks circa 2012-15 certainly would have been up there in those categories.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Get it out in the open. Call them out. Challenge what is unacceptable. Stop pretending there isn't a problem. This is Veteran leadership.

It is time for the offence to be accountable.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2r5natce said:
Or perhaps he means total defensive stops, i.e. combined turnovers, punts, missed FGs, turnovers on downs, etc.

Why isn't there a stat for this that I can easily find?

Another way to think of it is total number of offensive possessions, minus kickoffs received.

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Is there a stat on why a defense can't seem to get off the field and constantly get's beat on 3rd and long?

For the amount of money spent on defense last year, they sure didn't produce. I wouldn't be talking Kam, the D was no better, even with the LOB mostly healthy at the beginning of the season, you got beat over and over when we needed the D to produce a 3 and out.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":2f8sdkxm said:
Get it out in the open. Call them out. Challenge what is unacceptable. Stop pretending there isn't a problem. This is Veteran leadership.

It is time for the offence to be accountable.

Tweeting passive aaggressive BS is leadership? Ok.

seabowl

Reaction score
They fired virtually the entire offensive coaching staff. What more do you want them to do?

HawkGA

Reaction score
seabowl":3j2e9dfc said:
They fired virtually the entire offensive coaching staff. What more do you want them to do?

This does seem like odd timing. I thought that game against the Cardinals, what 2 years ago?, like broke the defense. They were too good for too long with an offense that for some reason had just turned to crap.

But bringing it up now? Weird.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
MO Hawk":25ctyq0i said:
Is there a stat on why a defense can't seem to get off the field and constantly get's beat on 3rd and long?

Yes, it's called "offsides penalties", but you have to account for the situation when it happens. Luckily we traded that problem away.

Seymour

Reaction score
Damn. I never thought Kam would make a callout like that, especially at this point when he is likely done and still getting paid. This is disappointing, I expected better than that from Kam. :(

sutz

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1vu4he6q said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KamChancellor/status/982222421238272005[/tweet]
04:44? Drunk tweeting is not a good idea Kam. Let the pain pills wear off before you pick up the phone. ;)

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
This is no surprise to me and he wont be the last person to complain. It will be interesting to read or hear more in the upcoming years.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
We are gonna hear more stories in the future. Their is more dislike between the two sides then we know or thought. It will all come out. We all thought this was the golden era and while it was, it was also destructive.

Donn2390

Reaction score
I thought that we had eliminated all of the bad attitudes, but it would appear they missed one. A player with a bad attitude is a loser.
A player is nothing more than a tool used to accomplish an end result, when the tool wears out, get rid of it and get a new tool, no emotions needed.

Eamon696

Reaction score
Is there a stat for the number of times that the Defense gave up a gamewinning drive?

Oh wait. There is. It's called Losses.

The revisionism and lack of accountability amongst some of the members of the Defense is ridiculous. Did the Offense mess up on the goal line during the super bowl? Of course. But it was the Defense that gave up a 10 point lead to the Patriots that put them there in the first place. And then there was the Falcons Divisional round game, and so many others.

This sort of attitude doesn't help anything. If Kam doesn't want to buy in anymore, then he should leave (and that hurts me to say, because I will always love the LOB and what they did for this team).

Status
Not open for further replies.