2018 seat relocation, success!

hulbe

Reaction score
Just had my seat relocate. Pretty excited to move from 125 lower bowl row K to 113 lower bowl row K, single ticket. I couldn't click through fast enough to notice other options except to see they were in upper bowl.

:0190l:

sutz

Reaction score
Congrats! Personally, I prefer upper level seats, but if you got better in your opinion, that's what matters.

:irishdrinkers:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I took a look today. buttkiss.. Great seats if you're willing to sit by yourself, but I got 4 ppl total, so my options are real limited. Most of the options are, get closer to the 50 but move up 8 rows and lose aisle. Not the best trade off :(

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I was able to move down 5 more rows this year. Was QQ in 2013 now all the way down to U.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I'm curious about the STH renewal #'s. Did some fall off the bandwagon causing the team to dip into the Blue Pride?
Anyone know the renewal percentage?

lukerguy

Reaction score
I was able to relocate from section 309 LL (Way up) to 325 D (corner), but pretty excited to get a seat in those first 4 rows.

Anyone else have a similar seat in the corner first few rows?

nrayorr

Reaction score
For the second year in a row I was not able to improve upon my seats. I'm in Section 314 row P. Not bad seats, but was hoping to move down a little closer. Maybe next year.

Reaction score
I'm in Hawks Nest 149 Row W - Relocation Window is at 10AM tomorrow - Frankly we're happy with our seats, but if we have the opportunity to move down and maintain 4 together in the Nest I'll likely do it, if not, no biggie :)

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
ya'all are whining about "seat location."

This will be my 6th year on the BP waitlist and I STILL have 7300 people in front of me.

Russellmania3

Reaction score
I finally was able to move down from the double letters to the singles. Row EE down to Row V sec.337

A little bit less of a hike now

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":2ynslb7e said:
I'm in Hawks Nest 149 Row W - Relocation Window is at 10AM tomorrow - Frankly we're happy with our seats, but if we have the opportunity to move down and maintain 4 together in the Nest I'll likely do it, if not, no biggie :)
As expected, nothing better available in the Nest - only seats that were available were a few rows above mine. Oh well, I like most of the people who sit around us anyways :)