Draft Day Plan - PLEASE READ

original poster

Reaction score
Hi all,

The draft is finally upon us, all the reading, watching and debating is over and now we discuss the actual selections, who we missed out on, who we wanted etc etc.

We will be opening up the Game Day Forum to discuss all things draft related as well as having a single (sticky) post for each selection the Seahawks make in the main forum.

To confirm, please direct all draft chat to the Game Day Forum and all chat relating to the actual selected player to the main forum.

Here is a link to the Draft Day forum - viewforum.php?f=29

Thanks all.

Go Hawks!

beaumaris

Reaction score
original poster":2vsw5ns3 said:
Hi all,

The draft is finally upon us, all the reading, watching and debating is over and now we discuss the actual selections, who we missed out on, who we wanted etc etc.

We will be opening up the Game Day Forum to discuss all things draft related as well as having a single (sticky) post for each selection the Seahawks make in the main forum.

To confirm, please direct all draft chat to the Game Day Forum and all chat relating to the actual selected player to the main forum.

Thanks all.

Go Hawks!
How do I gain entry into the Game day Forum?

Rocket

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't check the one day rule rule. My bad.

Can someone move the "penny for your thoughts" thread from the Draft forum to the appropriate place, purty pleeze.