Pick #120 TE Will Dissly

getnasty

Reaction score
Not sexy by any means but hopefully helps the running game. Really hard to get excited about.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I'm not getting this pick at all. Another TE that blocks but doesnt catch the ball. Only thing I can think of is that Vannett must be a bust. We have bigger holes to fill.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Arguably the best run blocking TE in the entire draft. Ummm ... ya think that Carroll and the Hawks are serious about fixing the running game and getting back to Seahawks football?

Decimation

Reaction score
Great pick. He’s perfect for the running game. Excellent blocker.

TreeRon

Reaction score
vin.couve12":10g6o2m5 said:
Will Dissly is a nice pickup here.

Panned by Bleacher. In fact Bleacher claims another reach by Seattle. According to Bleacher the entire Seattle draft so far has been a reach. I hope we prove them and all the "experts" wrong.

BTW, they did note that all our picks so far are west coast men.

penihawk

Reaction score
His best football is ahead of him and he’s a good blocker. Wouldn’t of been my choice at TE but can’t argue the logic of it just maybe taking him at 120.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Awesome, we picked a guy in the fourth who would have been available in the seventh!

Jville

Reaction score
Fills a need. A reassuring pick that confirms the 2018 theme >>>> [urltargetblank]https://www.nfl.com/prospects/will-dissly?id=32462018-0002-5601-229c-0df1bc282abe[/urltargetblank]

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
TreeRon":1djuevnd said:
vin.couve12":1djuevnd said:
Will Dissly is a nice pickup here.

Panned by Bleacher. In fact Bleacher claims another reach by Seattle. According to Bleacher the entire Seattle draft so far has been a reach. I hope we prove them and all the "experts" wrong.

BTW, they did note that all our picks so far are west coast men.

Bleacher report are not experts. Not even close.

naholmes

Reaction score
TE is flying off the board right now but I thought they would go with Dalton Schultz.

BigMeach

Reaction score
[youtube]1CSci3EwnfA[/youtube]

Found this interesting, seems he was a dlineman but is willing to do anything to help the team win. Special teamer also. Sounds like a great team guy.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":1u2oahtl said:
I'm not getting this pick at all. Another TE that blocks but doesnt catch the ball. Only thing I can think of is that Vannett must be a bust. We have bigger holes to fill.

Just copy and paste this response for all of your draft evaluation. Then you will just need to change the position. It will save you time in the fifth round where we have four selections.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Natethegreat":1ea98wte said:
Awesome, we picked a guy in the fourth who would have been available in the seventh!

Yeah, I don't think so.

Dissly is a good, balanced TE. We needed to add someone there.

BamKam

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2f2qdkbs said:

Thanks Mel Kiper! We really value your impeccable draft knowledge!

LOL Dissly was a great pick here anyone else who doesn't think so has a very low football IQ.

Latest posts