Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 8:52 am
  • Um, he sees a guy, and he tackles him. Just like that Bobby Boucher guy.........
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 8:58 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Um, he sees a guy, and he tackles him. Just like that Bobby Boucher guy.........


    And someone called me a troll :roll:
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3974
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 9:01 am
  • Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. Remember humor? :irishdrinkers:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 9:20 am
  • KiwiHawk wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:Great story but can someone please explain to me how Shaqueem tackles players with only one hand...?

    Thanks

    We'll refer this to Mr. Chancellor for comment. Note that inertia causes the raindrops to remain in a helmet-shaped pattern as the force of the impact makes Mr. Davis wonder what universe he's in. Also notice no hands were used in this tackle, yet Mr. Davis was most certainly down.

    Image


    They arent raindrops that's Davis' soul leaving his body.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2715
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 9:39 am
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:Great story but can someone please explain to me how Shaqueem tackles players with only one hand...?

    Thanks



    Well, first he run towards the person that has the ball......


    Why does everyone seems to be getting so defensive over this question lol? Intuitively people really don't get how others would be curious how someone tackles down a player in a motion that usually takes two arms and two hands...?

    Can someone please just take emotions out of this and explain to me physically how he usually does it on the football field? I obviously know he CAN tackle players, or he never would have gotten to this point; which by the way is frickin amazing and congrats to this young man!! What I am curious about with his tackling is the HOW


    How bout you just go watch 2 minutes of the film that’s available on the kid?

    I generally don’t “bust balls” like this, and there is no emotions in my response.

    It’s really a stupid question.

    Fact is, I really responded with humor because I didn’t think you were being serious.

    Really, go watch a little film, there’s tons available,and you’ll answer your own question.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 16915
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 9:47 am
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:Great story but can someone please explain to me how Shaqueem tackles players with only one hand...?

    Thanks



    Well, first he run towards the person that has the ball......


    Why does everyone seems to be getting so defensive over this question lol? Intuitively people really don't get how others would be curious how someone tackles down a player in a motion that usually takes two arms and two hands...?

    Can someone please just take emotions out of this and explain to me physically how he usually does it on the football field? I obviously know he CAN tackle players, or he never would have gotten to this point; which by the way is frickin amazing and congrats to this young man!! What I am curious about with his tackling is the HOW



    Watch the video I posted...

    Image
    User avatar
    FinNasty
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 10:12 am
  • Wow, he just gets it done, period. Seems like quite the leader too. I think he's going to fit in very well here.
    With a motor like that, and the fact that he's never quitting on plays, that HAS to rub off on teammates.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 10:25 am
  • Anybody that wants to have a discussion about “Handicap”?

    I suggest you don’t have it with Shaquem Griffin.

    Just my humble opinion.

    Edit:

    I have no idea if this kid will live up to my hopes/expectations but if he comes close, he easily could land on my top 5 Favorite list.
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    User avatar
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *
     
    Posts: 16915
    Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:37 am
    Location: On the lake, Livingston Texas


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 10:31 am
  • pmedic920 wrote:Anybody that wants to have a discussion about “Handicap”?

    I suggest you don’t have it with Shaquem Griffin.

    Just my humble opinion.

    Edit:

    I have no idea if this kid will live up to my hopes/expectations but if he comes close, he easily could land on my top 5 Favorite list.


    Ya, that’s not a good idea, lol...

    Image
    User avatar
    FinNasty
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 10:48 am
  • He plays as well as the guys around him, truly all that matters.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 12:33 pm
  • For those not understanding how he can do some things with only 1 hand... here’s Shaquem wrestling away a fumble from a 2-handed RB in the conference championship game.

    Image

    He just wants it more than you...





    .
    Image
    User avatar
    FinNasty
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 2:29 pm
  • FinNasty wrote:For those not understanding how he can do some things with only 1 hand... here’s Shaquem wrestling away a fumble from a 2-handed RB in the conference championship game.

    Image

    He just wants it more than you...





    .


    After watching some highlights today I noticed he contributed to quite a few forced fumbles. I'm excited to see him in action as a Hawk.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6151
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Tue May 01, 2018 11:36 pm
  • Watched another game of Shaquem before this game. However, the Auburn game really solidified my fandom for him. I watched him because his twin brother plays for us and I am a fan of Shaquille but this Auburn game just really solidified things for me.

    So if I was a scout and Shaquem and he didn't have a twin bother on our team I think if I saw all his play I would still be seriously impressed. He reminds me of Chad Brown (love that dude), (the intensity) not the size.

    "It's Ground Hawks Day" Chris Berman
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4878
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Wed May 02, 2018 7:01 am
  • Ordered his jersey today.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3161
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Wed May 02, 2018 10:55 am
  • You rarely grab when you tackle unless it's because you got beat and your trying to hang on, if your in front your squaring up or from the side running thru the tackle, most DB's are the ones who jersey grab anyway, when you wrap a tackle you not grasping you are wrapping your arms around them and using forearms and biceps and your body and or shoulder, last I checked he has all those. Mostly you are driving with your legs once you make contact with your shoulder, the key is angle which he seems to have a very good understanding of. It may take a adjustment period for him to adapt to NFL speed but understanding pursuit angles already he should be able to make that adjustment.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24734
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Wed May 02, 2018 11:51 pm
  • Has his roster number been confirmed as 49?

    I want to buy his jersey and NFL europe store has it at 49 but I cant see anything 'official'?

    http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en ... e-seahawks

    Am i missing anything? Last thing I want is to order and then in a few weeks it changes?
    DY_Seahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Wed May 02, 2018 11:58 pm
  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5011
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Thu May 03, 2018 12:09 am
  • DY_Seahawk wrote:Has his roster number been confirmed as 49?

    I want to buy his jersey and NFL europe store has it at 49 but I cant see anything 'official'?

    http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/en ... e-seahawks

    Am i missing anything? Last thing I want is to order and then in a few weeks it changes?


    NFL Europe will have you covered.

    It's #49. The Pro Shop have it at that, Fanatics have it at that and Clint Gresham tweeted that Shaquem is wearing #49 (his old number).

    Hoping mine comes tomorrow.
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3161
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Thu May 03, 2018 3:20 am
  • original poster wrote:
    Hoping mine comes tomorrow.

    Sweeeeeeet. 8)
    User avatar
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2245
    Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Thu May 03, 2018 3:28 am
  • hawknation2018 wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    Hoping mine comes tomorrow.

    Sweeeeeeet. 8)


    I will bore everyone with pics, don't worry bud :)
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3161
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Thu May 03, 2018 3:40 am

Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Thu May 03, 2018 6:10 am
  • FinNasty wrote:FYI... If you guys haven’t read this yet, it’s an awesome read. It’s a letter Shaquem wrote to all the NFL GMs before the draft...

    https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us ... l-managers


    Yeah I read that when it first went on The Players Tribune, incredible read!
    www.hawk-talk.com

    Image

    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    User avatar
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 3161
    Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:55 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Thu May 03, 2018 7:20 am
  • FinNasty wrote:FYI... If you guys haven’t read this yet, it’s an awesome read. It’s a letter Shaquem wrote to all the NFL GMs before the draft...

    https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us ... l-managers


    Great read, thanks for posting that.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6151
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 5:25 am
  • FinNasty wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Good points, letting him spy and rush the QB will be perfect for his skill set. He'll be a standout on special teams as well. As far as the pick, not only is he a very good football player, this comes at a time when the team NEEDED something very positive to happen.


    This is something that definitely isn't being taken into consideration enough...

    I was talking to my wife about it yesterday, bearing in mind she has zero interest in football, however is a psychologist, she was saying the energy he will bring to his teammates will be off the charts.

    The whole atmosphere will change when he steps on the field. Seriously.

    Not only that... but he’s a guy where players are thinking they’re going hard in practice... and then look over at him and be like what the hell?!?”


    First day...

    Told you... lol. He’s never been able to afford to not give everything he’s got on every snap he takes in practice, let alone games. It’s how he operates...




    Pete Carroll trying to hold Quem back like...

    Image

    Image
    Last edited by FinNasty on Sun May 06, 2018 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Image
    User avatar
    FinNasty
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 5:41 am
  • FinNasty wrote:
    FinNasty wrote:
    original poster wrote:
    SoulfishHawk wrote:Good points, letting him spy and rush the QB will be perfect for his skill set. He'll be a standout on special teams as well. As far as the pick, not only is he a very good football player, this comes at a time when the team NEEDED something very positive to happen.


    This is something that definitely isn't being taken into consideration enough...

    I was talking to my wife about it yesterday, bearing in mind she has zero interest in football, however is a psychologist, she was saying the energy he will bring to his teammates will be off the charts.

    The whole atmosphere will change when he steps on the field. Seriously.

    Not only that... but he’s a guy where players are thinking they’re going hard in practice... and then look over at him and be like what the hell?!?”


    First day...

    Told you... lol. He’s never been able to afford to not give everything he’s got on every snap he takes in practice, let alone games. It’s how he operates...




    Pete Carroll trying to hold Quem back like...

    Image


    One more piece to the puzzle. PC does a great job of getting players who have a chip on their shoulder to perform. He may have found the ultimate player with a chip on his shoulder. I look forward to seeing him in action especially when he gets to put the hurt on Dak and the Cowboys.
    2018 Adopt a Rookie: Rashaad Penny

    Image
    User avatar
    Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1909
    Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:26 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 5:53 am
  • Sox-n-Hawks wrote:One more piece to the puzzle. PC does a great job of getting players who have a chip on their shoulder to perform. He may have found the ultimate player with a chip on his shoulder. I look forward to seeing him in action especially when he gets to put the hurt on Dak and the Cowboys.


    If you have him spy Dak... he has no chance.
    Image
    User avatar
    FinNasty
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 1:41 pm
  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5011
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 2:10 pm
  • Well nice to see there is a intensity level that he is going to set when things get real. With Griff 2.0 you better not go half speed or take a play off or he is going to level you.
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 24734
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 2:33 pm
  • Sorry if this has already been talked about, but is there any sense of the plan for him?

    As a fifth round pick it’s not like he needs to be a starter or anything, so he’ll play special teams and backup at Will and maybe Mike too? He doesn’t seem like he’d fit at Sam in the Hawks’ scheme, but maybe they shove him there?

    TY
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4847
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 2:43 pm
  • Image
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    User avatar
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 5011
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Sun May 06, 2018 4:58 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. Remember humor? :irishdrinkers:

    Humor? yeah, I think I went to school with that guy......what a grouch. :stirthepot:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6508
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 5:51 am
  • :irishdrinkers:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 6:16 am
  • He is a Will.

    I thought he could be a Kam replacement, but the more I look at film on him - the more I realize we want him as a Will.

    He is also tremendously valuable as a spy. He covers the QB run well and plays the read option about as well as I have seen. Very valuable in a league where the mobile QB is still a difficult option to defend.

    Plus he can rush the passer, that is useful regardless.

    His effectiveness rate as a pass rusher was better than Davenport. Sure, he played against lesser competition, but so did Davenport.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3271
    Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 6:48 am
  • After I saw him dominate vs. Auburn, I was plenty convinced.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 9995
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 7:33 am
  • TwistedHusky wrote:He is a Will.

    I thought he could be a Kam replacement, but the more I look at film on him - the more I realize we want him as a Will.

    He is also tremendously valuable as a spy. He covers the QB run well and plays the read option about as well as I have seen. Very valuable in a league where the mobile QB is still a difficult option to defend.

    Plus he can rush the passer, that is useful regardless.

    His effectiveness rate as a pass rusher was better than Davenport. Sure, he played against lesser competition, but so did Davenport.


    He had the highest pass rush efficiency of any player in the draft...

    https://www.lockedondolphins.com/dolphi ... m-griffin/

    Player - Pass Rush Efficiency
    Shaquem Griffin (UCF) - 21.6%
    Brian Womac (RICE) - 21.3%
    Marcus Davenport (UTSA) - 20.3%
    Jeff Holland (Auburn) - 19.5%
    Easy Anyama (Texas State) - 18.1%
    Lorenzo Carter (Georgia) - 17.7%
    Justin Lawler (Southern Methodist) - 16.8%
    Ja’Von Rolland-Jones (Arkansas State) - 16.7%
    Arden Key (LSU) - 16.5%
    Sam Hubbard (Ohio State) - 16.3%

    Image
    User avatar
    FinNasty
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 9:38 am
  • Backup WILL, Occ QB Spy, Special teams destroyer. I'm good with that from a 5th rounder. If he becomes a star, even better.
    Mad Dog
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 377
    Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:12 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 10:10 am
  • Thanks all.

    And yeah, backup Will was what I was assuming, and 100% agreed that doing that and ST is perfectly viable for a 5th round pick. :2thumbs:
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4847
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 10:30 am
  • Keem will probably be better served if some of the "celebrity spotlight" based on his physical state fades away.

    Let him make his name on the field, just like any player. Frankly, that's probably what he wants. He definitely has killer speed, so any position where he can take advantage of that is where he should be.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

    SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    User avatar
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77
     
    Posts: 15199
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:41 am
    Location: Kent, WA


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 11:08 am
  • original poster wrote:It's pretty rare that Kam drops into deep coverage.
    .


    There is a clip from the XLVIII Sound FX (I can't find it right now) where Manning and Welker are talking about this, and how Chancellor never drops, but for some reason he did early in the game, and picked off Manning who never expected him to be there
    Fire Tom Cable

    Still can't believe we let Alex Collins go
    User avatar
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2289
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am
    Location: Kalispell, MT


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Mon May 07, 2018 12:43 pm
  • bigskydoc wrote:
    original poster wrote:It's pretty rare that Kam drops into deep coverage.
    .


    There is a clip from the XLVIII Sound FX (I can't find it right now) where Manning and Welker are talking about this, and how Chancellor never drops, but for some reason he did early in the game, and picked off Manning who never expected him to be there


    It's also right after the play where Welker has the ball blown out of his grasp by a trailing Kam. Kam then stands over him and saying... I'm not sure, but wish I knew!

    It was not a position they expected Kam to be in. That also says something about our Defensive looks in that game. We threw some curve-balls.
    ____________
    BLUE and GREEN...
    User avatar
    Ad Hawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1855
    Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Wed May 09, 2018 9:21 am
  • Image
    User avatar
    FinNasty
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Wed May 09, 2018 11:56 am
  • Ad Hawk wrote:
    bigskydoc wrote:
    original poster wrote:It's pretty rare that Kam drops into deep coverage.
    .


    There is a clip from the XLVIII Sound FX (I can't find it right now) where Manning and Welker are talking about this, and how Chancellor never drops, but for some reason he did early in the game, and picked off Manning who never expected him to be there


    It's also right after the play where Welker has the ball blown out of his grasp by a trailing Kam. Kam then stands over him and saying... I'm not sure, but wish I knew!

    It was not a position they expected Kam to be in. That also says something about our Defensive looks in that game. We threw some curve-balls.


    Pretty sure it was on record from someone on the Hawks D that they knew most of the plays that Denver were calling.
    GOHAWKS

    CoolRodney wrote:This team has 3 talented players. That's it. I still can't believe we totally blew it in the Super Bowl. We won't be back any time soon.
    User avatar
    stizz19
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 145
    Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:14 pm


Re: Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin
Wed May 09, 2018 1:17 pm
  • Dude this guy gives me chills I think truthfully he could be a baller for us
    xStickybudz
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 631
    Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:19 pm


Previous


It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online