Pick #141 Shaquem Griffin

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Great story, horrible pick. A luxury, niche player. The FO lost me with the last 2 picks. Somebody please get Scot McCloughan on the phone immediately.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
What? He fills a need at outside linebacker. It's a 5th round pick. Stop lol

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Love this pick. All kinds of speed. I imagine he will be a day one contributor on special teams.

nwHawk

Reaction score
STOKED!!! I love this kid's fire and desire. WELCOME Kid.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2w4213xl said:
Great story, horrible pick. A luxury, niche player. The FO lost me with the last 2 picks. Somebody please get Scot McCloughan on the phone immediately.

How so? He does fill a need and his tape and combine are great.

Jville

Reaction score
A signature pick for a program whose primary goal is to help others get better and become all they can be. :2thumbs:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2sfdxoqk said:
So what do you think he plays? SLB?

WLB. I would LOVE to see them try to utilize his speed and turn him into a replacement for Kam at SS.

pcbball12

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3pksmk5y said:
I am now convinced you are either trolling, or have not watched one second of any of these guys. Shaquem's tape is unreal. He is the fastest guy on the field when you watch, it is like watching Earl Thomas play LB. I think he can play SS, OLB and even rush from end in nickel. Dude bends the edge as good as you possibly can. He will also be a special teams animal. Unbelievable pick in the 5th. Add on the person they are getting, and with his brother....this is awesome.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2qkwzz5d said:

I told you to copy and paste your response.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Thrilled about this pick, love his motor, and heart. Those who call this a throwaway pick, NFL Network has been running commercials for the last few days teasing next weeks draft analysis coverage asking “who will win the Shaq Griffin sweepstakes” The kid has it factor all over him.

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
pcbball12":2xca1rt2 said:
I am now convinced you are either trolling, or have not watched one second of any of these guys. Shaquem's tape is unreal. He is the fastest guy on the field when you watch, it is like watching Earl Thomas play LB. I think he can play SS, OLB and even rush from end in nickel. Dude bends the edge as good as you possibly can. He will also be a special teams animal. Unbelievable pick in the 5th. Add on the person they are getting, and with his brother....this is awesome.

This. A friend of mine who's a Dolphin fan wanted them to pick him up in the 3rd. Shaquem has all the traits to make it big in the NFL even with his handicap. Hell, the drummer from Def Leppard only has one arm and look how he's done. :twisted: