New Seahawks fan

FinNasty

Reaction score
Hey guys, Dolphin/UCF fan here but I have to say I am now a new Seattle Seahawks fan. I wanted my Fins to take Shaquem... but I was hoping he'd go to Seattle even more than my own team I am so excited to see him go to your (now our!) team! He couldn't fit any better into your scheme... and will be fully utilized in Seattle. I can barely even think right now, I'm just so excited!!!!!

The twins are reunited!!!!!! Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FinNasty":a2qificj said:
Hey guys, Dolphin/UCF fan here but I have to say I am now a new Seattle Seahawks fan. I wanted my Fins to take Shaquem... but I was hoping he'd go to Seattle even more than my own team I am so excited to see him go to your (now our!) team! He couldn't fit any better into your scheme... and will be fully utilized in Seattle. I can barely even think right now, I'm just so excited!!!!!

The twins are reunited!!!!!! Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
Welcome. :2thumbs:

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Welcome to the 12s. I think we're gonna see an influx of ucf and Aztec fans in the near future and we're glad to have ya.

OP
OP
FinNasty

FinNasty

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":3tymk7be said:
Which jersey do you buy first?
lol Shaquem instantly the second he gets a number. I love Shaquill... but Shaquem is my favorite player ever. Watching him the years with everything that has gone into it, the consistent doubt I've watched him face and have to overcome... its been incredible. I've been crying intermittently over the past 3 hours just soaking in all the coverage since WE picked him, lol.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the family! You're a 12 now!

pmedic920

Reaction score
FinNasty":2133lml7 said:
425HawkSpark":2133lml7 said:
lol Shaquem instantly the second he gets a number. I love Shaquill... but Shaquem is my favorite player ever. Watching him the years with everything that has gone into it, the consistent doubt I've watched him face and have to overcome... its been incredible. I've been crying intermittently over the past 3 hours just soaking in all the coverage since WE picked him, lol.

It was very emotional for me as well.

I love to see what some consider to be an underdog succeed.

Many say you can’t let emotions play into the NFL because it’s a business. I say to Hell with that.
The fact that emotions play a part is what I draw my enjoyment from.

I love the kid, I love his story.

I pray that he gets to be a starter for the Seahawks.

I see this scenario as a spark that reignites the FIRE in Seattle.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3sz8pyce said:
FinNasty":3sz8pyce said:
425HawkSpark":3sz8pyce said:

Many say you can’t let emotions play into the NFL because it’s a business. I say to Hell with that.

I agree with you, PMed. I'm cheering on his success, even if he weren't a Seahawk. That he is with us only makes it that much more emotionally fulfilling!

sutz

Reaction score
:greetingsearthling: :irishdrinkers:

Careful, this place is addictive! :mrgreen:

Always nice on and after draft day to greet new fans of the players we pick up. We love Shaquill around here, and there is a lot of expectation for what Shaqeem can bring.

D

DomeHawk

Ad Hawk":2mlcgn4x said:
pmedic920":2mlcgn4x said:
FinNasty":2mlcgn4x said:
425HawkSpark":2mlcgn4x said:

I agree with you, PMed. I'm cheering on his success, even if he weren't a Seahawk. That he is with us only makes it that much more emotionally fulfilling!

:ditto: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: