An open letter to the FO...

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hey guys

Firstly congratulations on the years of concurrent play offs and the multiple superbowl appearance in recent years. That said I'm a Seahawks fan that watches about 3 college games a season and I occasionally watch ESPN and read the odd draft blog so I have some advice for you.

Stop drafting players early as every single player you have drafted is a reach according to something I read on the internet. Can you please trade down until we own every pick in the 7th round and then we can get some proper value. I know you spend months assessing players with your dedicated set of scouts but I feel as someone who watched a bowl game once I can offer you a better perspective.

Can you also get Scott McLoughlan back, even though he's done nothing anywhere else he has been, so he can take credit for anything you do because I'm angry at the world and I have a tiny penis.

Yours

Mr C Hawkdotnet.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":uo5hjjqy said:
Hey guys

Firstly congratulations on the years of concurrent play offs and the multiple superbowl appearance in recent years. That said I'm a Seahawks fan that watches about 3 college games a season and I occasionally watch ESPN and read the odd draft blog so I have some advice for you.

Stop drafting players early as every single player you have drafted is a reach according to something I read on the internet. Can you please trade down until we own every pick in the 7th round and then we can get some proper value. I know you spend months assessing players with your dedicated set of scouts but I feel as someone who watched a bowl game once I can offer you a better perspective.

Can you also get Scott McLoughlan back, even though he's done nothing anywhere else he has been, so as he can take credit for anything you do because I'm angry at the world and I have a tiny penis.

Yours

Mr C Hawkdotnet.

POST OF THE YEAR 2018, YOU WIN.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":lwdk7hqv said:
Hey guys

Can you also get Scott McLoughlan back, even though he's done nothing anywhere else he has been, so as he can take credit for anything you do because I'm angry at the world and I have a tiny penis.

Yours

Mr C Hawkdotnet.
Well played sir, well played! :2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk has the pulse of some vocal fans on this board. That was worth the time to read...

mikeak

Reaction score
Sorry was only half paying attention when I read the OP so missed the complete sarcasm throughout it

Next time I will not triple task when replying :)

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
mikeak":2nt8zgep said:
I am sorry but this is not soccer where players come up through soccer academies around Europe and are identified when they are 16

You establish credential when you say you watch 3 college games and read the odd draft blog

So you don’t watch college and you don’t read blog after blog filled with videos so in other words you have absolutely no clue about players. You are basing it on guys that aren’t good enough to coach in this league but good enough to be working for ESPN in a time where hey fired most of their good people.

And based on this complete lack of experience you are saying the FO reaches on every pick?

I wasn’t crazy about the first one specifically because the level of opponents he played against, but I am absolutely not in a position to evaluate the draft as a whole and you should probably realize you also lack that skill....

Find one team that didn’t pick players in positions that weren’t what draft experts expected. There were first round “picks” that went in third round and the opposite happened as well

This deserves either a whoosh gif or a well played for an excellent troll retort.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1y9bts41 said:
Hey guys

Can you also get Scott McLoughlan back, even though he's done nothing anywhere else he has been, so he can take credit for anything you do because I'm angry at the world and I have a tiny penis.

Yours

Mr C Hawkdotnet.

Best post ever! You sir are a winner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
I have a small penis and don’t agree with anything you posted. Can we not overgeneralize, please? :roll:

sdog1981

Reaction score
Go back and check out the two drafts McCloughan had in Washington. Also, the local guys in DC are killing McCloughan for bad drafts. It looks like Scotty C was only good when he was working with Schnider.

original poster

Reaction score
sdog1981":19o10op1 said:
Go back and check out the two drafts McCloughan had in Washington. Also, the local guys in DC are killing McCloughan for bad drafts. It looks like Scotty C was only good when he was working with Schnider.

Even then it was debatable.

McCloughan was also involved in the 2013 and 2014 drafts.

Off the top of my head 2013 and 2014 were pretty rubbish in the grand scheme of things.

It's luck, not talent evaluation.

ivotuk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":ehln0ly2 said:
Hey guys

Yours

Mr C Hawkdotnet.

I too am angry at my penis. :327321_Spy_23.22:

Having said that, Mel Kiper has no penis, and Todd McShay's wife cut off his balls long ago. Bill Polian is a Zombie that eats draft analysts brains, and that explains the rest of the drafty "ANALists" general confusion and lack of conviction about anything except when it comes to trashing the Seahawks picks.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
original poster":1f5l0ptm said:
sdog1981":1f5l0ptm said:

Off the top of my head 2013 and 2014 were pretty rubbish in the grand scheme of things.

Well who knows if the booze affected SM's ability?Sure seems like it has.

original poster

Reaction score
IndyHawk":b0ecxu5x said:
original poster":b0ecxu5x said:
sdog1981":b0ecxu5x said:

Well who knows if the booze affected SM's ability?Sure seems like it has.

He had his demons with alcohol after leaving SF in 2011 and went on to have good drafts for a couple of years.

I don't doubt that Scot is a good talent evaluator, I do doubt that he was the single reason the Seahawks drafted so well in that early span.

Latest posts