NFL Network...Reggie Bush...

WmHBonney

Reaction score
...just named the Seahawks as the biggest losers in this year's draft for not focusing on the Oline.
I don't know. I think we had a good draft. I will say that PC/JS must have a reason for neglecting the Oline again. Maybe they believe in Solari?

jmahon316

Reaction score
WmHBonney":gjawkio1 said:
...just named the Seahawks as the biggest losers in this year's draft for not focusing on the Oline.
I don't know. I think we had a good draft. I will say that PC/JS must have a reason for neglecting the Oline again. Maybe they believe in Solari?

I chalk the lack of O-Line picks this year to the amount of picks we've used in the previous 3+ years. We've invested enough early picks on O-Linemen, even later picks. It's obvious O-linemen are our weakness, why would we waste our time drafting even more failures. If we're not being criticized for our Offensive draft failures, we're being criticized for our lack of them. It's actually amusing that we can't win for losing.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, well, he's a running back. What do you expect? ;)

I didn't think we needed to go heavy on OL this draft. We have several young guys coming into their 2d/3d year that should be ready for prime time, plus we made some moves from outside recently. I'm sure they asked Solari if he could work with what we have.

I don't buy it as a bad draft for that reason. I thought it was a pretty decent draft.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bush is just jealous that the Seahawks drafted a running back that will likely have a more productive career than he did.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
When you count the Duane Brown trade, we did invest assets in this draft in the O-Line.

I actually think the O-Line should be adequate. We forget Fant will hopefully be back, Pocic 2nd year, Britt, Brown, and now Jamarco Jones. Plus we signed Fluker. If Ifedi can do anything with Scolari that would be fantastic.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
hawkfan68":107c6j33 said:
Bush is just jealous that the Seahawks drafted a running back that will likely have a more productive career than he did.

Ya really, who gives a shit what Reggie "Has Been" Bush thinks.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I wanted 6 linemen out of this draft any combination of Oline and Dline. Was this a bad draft? Talk to me in February after we see how many make the team and how many play well.

CASeahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks “o-line help” is the easy analysis. It’s easier than actually doing research. I’m not as concerned with the line. Solari and what we have will work.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
They showed film of Russell running for his life then brought up the fact that we drafted a punter before we attempted to address our Woe line.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
hawkfan68":29w6q43f said:
Wrong. Bush made a valid point and he also picked Penny as one of his favorite picks in this draft.

Fade

Reaction score
Duane Brown 2 3rds (Former 1st rd pick)
Ethan Pocic 2nd
Britt 2nd
Fluker UFA (Former 1st rd pick)
Ifedi 1st

Plenty of Draft Captial has been spent on the O-Line.

This is an evaluation yr for the O-Line. Solari needs to get hands on, and see what he has.

The talent level is too high for them to be that bad. (Cable'd).

HawkGA

Reaction score
I don't love the draft, but not for OL reasons. As somebody said above, that's just lazy analysis.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3nnyu6tq said:
He married a frigging Kardashian succubus. His critical evaluation skills are terrible.
Close the thread, we have a winner right there! ^

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Fade":24t9jobf said:
Duane Brown 2 3rds (Former 1st rd pick)
Ethan Pocic 2nd
Britt 2nd
Fluker UFA (Former 1st rd pick)
Ifedi 1st

Plenty of Draft Captial has been spent on the O-Line.

This is an evaluation yr for the O-Line. Solari needs to get hands on, and see what he has.

The talent level is too high for them to be that bad. (Cable'd).

Exactly, drafting enough lineman, and bringing in enough free agents was not the problem. Above shows they've put plenty of draft capital and resources into that group. At this point I want to see what different coaches can do.

Throwing some more late rounders wasn't going to do squat. No 3rd, 4th rounders were going to start and help our line at this point. Any 5 - 7 rounders were just going to be PS's, and if they were lucky the 9th or 10th guys on the 53. I like Jones! But he isn't gong to win a starting job against Brown or Ifedi this year.

dbmack

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":251ginn8 said:
FlyingGreg":251ginn8 said:
He married a frigging Kardashian succubus. His critical evaluation skills are terrible.
He never married Kim Kardashian. He should get half a credit for that.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hieroglyphics":1214z2r3 said:
When you count the Duane Brown trade, we did invest assets in this draft in the O-Line.

I actually think the O-Line should be adequate. We forget Fant will hopefully be back, Pocic 2nd year, Britt, Brown, and now Jamarco Jones. Plus we signed Fluker. If Ifedi can do anything with Scolari that would be fantastic.

I was initially wanting OL early and was dissapointed with RB pick but with new coaching and another year in the NFL our line might actually look somewhat competent finally

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
dbmack":26qm5241 said:
Sports Hernia":26qm5241 said:
FlyingGreg":26qm5241 said:
He never married Kim Kardashian. He should get half a credit for that.

I am strangely happy I didn't know that.

Latest posts