Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Fans of the Seahawks, be proud of what you've endured

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • original poster wrote:Very good points, Ad Hawk.

I guess the state and feeling of the team is going to resonate through this forum given how linked we are to them.

Good points :2thumbs:

You said in one line what I tried to say in many lines.

We are linked to the team closely, and it's ups and downs will be echoed here.
    NET Veteran

• And after all that we still were only one game short of making the playoffs. That should tell you something.
    Schadie001
    NET Veteran

• hawknation2018 wrote:Great post! The beautiful thing about hitting rock bottom is that it forces you pick yourself back up.

Rock bottom?

2-14 is rock bottom

seeing moving vans moving your team to California is rock bottom

having Vinnie Testeverde's head being mistaken for a football and missing the playoffs is rock bottom

Stan Gelbaugh, Dan McGwire, Kelly Stouffer and Rick Mirer as your QB's in succession is rock bottom

Having the refs screw you in a SB is rock bottom

Hassellbeck calling the coin flip then throwing a pick is rock bottom

This? This isn't even in the top 30 of rock bottom off seasons.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• 9-7 is Rock Bottom? At least we have ridiculously high standards :lol:
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• I've been here since the 80s, I know what a 'low point' for this franchise is, 2017 was NOT a low point... maybe for the Pete Era, sure. But the Hawks still have the Coach, QB, and Defense QBs (Bobby and Earl) who brought us our only championship. This is a retool and a reload, we were 3 FGs away from the playoffs, even with all the drama. We're not going anywhere as long as Russell is alive and kicking. Onward to 2018 my friends, may it be filled with upsets and dominating blowouts! FRIGGIN GO HAWKS!
    "...the disrespect has been well noted and will not be forgotten." - Earl Thomas, discussing the Cowboys only offering a 2nd rounder in a trade for him.
    chawx
    NET Veteran

• The year before I finally got Season tickets (1992) they were 2-14. Now THAT is Rock Bottom :shock:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:The year before I finally got Season tickets (1992) they were 2-14. Now THAT is Rock Bottom :shock:

I knew it was your fault, I just couldn't prove it until now!!

j/k.........yeah this thread while well intentioned is funny to me that people think these are the dark days or something. IMO these are still the good times, cause I think Pete and John are on their way to rebuilding a contender.

Might take another 2-3 years, but I think it's gonna happen.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• Yeah, it's gonna' be a very interesting year. First time in a very long time I'm not fully expecting playoffs. But, with Russ under center, we will likely be in most or all of the games. Watch out in 2019
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Yeah, it's gonna' be a very interesting year. First time in a very long time I'm not fully expecting playoffs. But, with Russ under center, we will likely be in most or all of the games. Watch out in 2019

Such an interesting season ahead of us.

I'm rigid with excitement every offseason, but this one feels a whole lot different.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• Just the overall massive changes to the roster and coaching staff makes for something to look forward to. A big learning curve for a lot of players, but a great opportunity for a lot of players.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Well we at least will have a new crop of coaches and players to throw on the fire to roast if nothing else. I hope we have more arguments about why we won however then why we lost.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• I am ready and really looking forward to this season. It just feels like 2011 to me. Not quite ready to challenge but a major turn is happening. That in itself is exciting!
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information