Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

WRs Taj Williams & Ka’Raun White signed

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Super raw, but Taj Williams has the potential to be something special. He was a top Juco prospect in 2016. Very good athlete with high ceiling.

6'3, 200 lbs
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.50
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.53
    Vertical Jump: 34
    Broad Jump: 10'04"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.44
    3-Cone Drill: 7.05

Williams, Ka’Raun White, Caleb Scott, and John Franklin. The Seahawks cleaned up on undrafted WRs.

White seems ready to contribute from Day 1 if needed:
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• White looks a very interesting prospect, he tracks the ball so well.
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• hawknation2018 wrote:Super raw, but Taj Williams has the potential to be something special. He was a top Juco prospect in 2016. Very good athlete with high ceiling.

6'3, 200 lbs
    40 Yrd Dash: 4.50
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.53
    Vertical Jump: 34
    Broad Jump: 10'04"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.44
    3-Cone Drill: 7.05

Williams, Ka’Raun White, Caleb Scott, and John Franklin. The Seahawks cleaned up on undrafted WRs.

White seems ready to contribute from Day 1 if needed:

I liked what I saw from both vids but I noticed very easily that White is not afraid one bit to sacrifice his body to make a clutch catch and that reminds me of Baldwin...that's very exciting as a Seahawks fan
    2018 Adopt-a-rookie: Tre Flowers, CB
    jmahon316
    NET Practice Squad

• jmahon316 wrote:
    I liked what I saw from both vids but I noticed very easily that White is not afraid one bit to sacrifice his body to make a clutch catch and that reminds me of Baldwin.

I like the comparison. White dropped, I think, because his athleticism is a bit under par for an NFL receiver. Fortunately, plenty of successful NFL receivers are not upper echelon athletes.

White's SPARQ score was in the bottom 38.5% of NFL WRs:
    https://3sigmaathlete.com/rankings/wide-receiver/

But he's a playmaker!
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• I too see Baldwin all day in White. Gutsy and willing to "go get it." I hope that he makes the roster.
    stang233
    NET Rookie

• Wow. Kar'aun White might be a steal! Kevin White's younger brother. At about 2:10, he catches the ball, shifts right, the DB bites, Ka'raun shifts left, and is off to the races. That move really impressed me, it was instinctive and looked like he slowed down just a tad which seemed to effect the DBs speed also.

His QB, #7, seems to have a weak and wobbly throw, but dropped some dimes right in the bucket. Ka'Raun was catching them like his life depended on it. I'm guessing he didn't want to go back to working at Amazon. :)

Football? He’d tried it, but it just wasn’t working out.

I took two years off. It’s a pretty crazy story. It was over. I was done,” he said after going through his paces for the NFL scouts at last week’s WVU Pro Day.

He had been on the football team as a high schooler in Emmaus, Pa., but couldn’t find his way onto the field.

“They never gave me shot. I did what I could, made catches in scrimmages, but come the game, even in blowout games they wouldn’t put me in,” he explained

White had a lot of blooming to do, standing about 5-foot-9 or 5-foot-10 when he graduated high school, hardly the specimen he is now.

I was trying to get into D-II’s like Bloomsburg or West Chester, just to go to school and walk-on.”

But they really didn’t want Ka’Raun White.

https://bluegoldnews.com/west-virginia- ... fl-dreams/
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• Also being reported that they tried out Damore'ea Stringfellow, who is another physical, high ceiling WR.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• Well that went well, White and Williams have left the building already.

I hope no-one suggested Williams would end up on the final roster and put those words into print, I'd hate for them to look silly :P :P
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• UK_Seahawk wrote:Well that went well, White and Williams have left the building already.

I hope no-one suggested Williams would end up on the final roster and put those words into print, I'd hate for them to look silly :P :P

I know right?

What kind of foo...wait, I did what?!

www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Jville wrote:

Poop emoticon.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information