WRs Taj Williams & Ka’Raun White signed

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Super raw, but Taj Williams has the potential to be something special. He was a top Juco prospect in 2016. Very good athlete with high ceiling.

[youtube]SmA7xOFFkHc[/youtube]

6'3, 200 lbs
40 Yrd Dash: 4.50
10 Yrd Dash: 1.53
Vertical Jump: 34
Broad Jump: 10'04"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.44
3-Cone Drill: 7.05

Williams, Ka’Raun White, Caleb Scott, and John Franklin. The Seahawks cleaned up on undrafted WRs.

White seems ready to contribute from Day 1 if needed:
[youtube]qWoxb8rxlsc[/youtube]

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
White looks a very interesting prospect, he tracks the ball so well.

jmahon316

Reaction score
hawknation2018":16elmv94 said:
Super raw, but Taj Williams has the potential to be something special. He was a top Juco prospect in 2016. Very good athlete with high ceiling.

[youtube]SmA7xOFFkHc[/youtube]

6'3, 200 lbs
40 Yrd Dash: 4.50
10 Yrd Dash: 1.53
Vertical Jump: 34
Broad Jump: 10'04"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.44
3-Cone Drill: 7.05

Williams, Ka’Raun White, Caleb Scott, and John Franklin. The Seahawks cleaned up on undrafted WRs.

White seems ready to contribute from Day 1 if needed:
[youtube]qWoxb8rxlsc[/youtube]

I liked what I saw from both vids but I noticed very easily that White is not afraid one bit to sacrifice his body to make a clutch catch and that reminds me of Baldwin...that's very exciting as a Seahawks fan

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
jmahon316":2oxf4yc6 said:
I liked what I saw from both vids but I noticed very easily that White is not afraid one bit to sacrifice his body to make a clutch catch and that reminds me of Baldwin.

I like the comparison. White dropped, I think, because his athleticism is a bit under par for an NFL receiver. Fortunately, plenty of successful NFL receivers are not upper echelon athletes.

White's SPARQ score was in the bottom 38.5% of NFL WRs:
https://3sigmaathlete.com/rankings/wide-receiver/

But he's a playmaker!

stang233

Reaction score
I too see Baldwin all day in White. Gutsy and willing to "go get it." I hope that he makes the roster.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Wow. Kar'aun White might be a steal! Kevin White's younger brother. At about 2:10, he catches the ball, shifts right, the DB bites, Ka'raun shifts left, and is off to the races. That move really impressed me, it was instinctive and looked like he slowed down just a tad which seemed to effect the DBs speed also.

His QB, #7, seems to have a weak and wobbly throw, but dropped some dimes right in the bucket. Ka'Raun was catching them like his life depended on it. I'm guessing he didn't want to go back to working at Amazon. :)

Football? He’d tried it, but it just wasn’t working out.

I took two years off. It’s a pretty crazy story. It was over. I was done,” he said after going through his paces for the NFL scouts at last week’s WVU Pro Day.

He had been on the football team as a high schooler in Emmaus, Pa., but couldn’t find his way onto the field.

“They never gave me shot. I did what I could, made catches in scrimmages, but come the game, even in blowout games they wouldn’t put me in,” he explained

White had a lot of blooming to do, standing about 5-foot-9 or 5-foot-10 when he graduated high school, hardly the specimen he is now.

I was trying to get into D-II’s like Bloomsburg or West Chester, just to go to school and walk-on.”

But they really didn’t want Ka’Raun White.

https://bluegoldnews.com/west-virginia- ... fl-dreams/

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/993214494187765760[/tweet]

Also being reported that they tried out Damore'ea Stringfellow, who is another physical, high ceiling WR.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Well that went well, White and Williams have left the building already.

I hope no-one suggested Williams would end up on the final roster and put those words into print, I'd hate for them to look silly :p :p

original poster

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1vbmufb9 said:
Well that went well, White and Williams have left the building already.

I hope no-one suggested Williams would end up on the final roster and put those words into print, I'd hate for them to look silly :p :p

I know right?

What kind of foo...wait, I did what?!

AAZammS

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/993955090489860102[/tweet]