Rookie Minicamp Live From VMAC

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Network will be broadcasting the NFL rookie mini camps today live from the VMAC so there should be plenty of footage of our rookies. 1pm PST / 4pm EST.

kidhawk

Reaction score
thanks for the head's up. I don't really watch much NFL Network in the off season except when there's things happening like the draft and such. I'll have to stream it at work today as I didn't set my dvr

jlwaters1

Reaction score
It's about to start.. Should be exciting.

There's also a feature on Seahawks.com of Driving with GEE, with new RB Penny.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not a lot of coverage. Outside of some random footage of the rookies and a segment about 3 minutes long, it was mostly just general rookie mini camp coverage.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
I'm sure they will be there looking for something reason to fine the Hawks, :lol:

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's an attendance roster of all the players that were at the rookie mini camp? Would newly acquired, from trade with Eagles, WR Marcus Johnson be there?

Seafan

Reaction score
]
652cHAWK":3bp9aykf said:
Does anyone know if there's an attendance roster of all the players that were at the rookie mini camp? Would newly acquired, from trade with Eagles, WR Marcus Johnson be there?

Marcus isn't there. Generally players who have played in an NFL game are excluded.

Here's a roster I got from twitter thanks to Brady Henderson: [attachment=0]mini.jpg[/attachment

Attachments

• mini.jpg
    mini.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 876

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Seafan":sk971sr2 said:
]
652cHAWK":sk971sr2 said:

Marcus isn't there. Generally players who have played in an NFL game are excluded.

Thank you, Seafan. That roster list was very helpful.