Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Kam Chancellor #75 on the 2018 NFL top 100

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• God I love Kam.

His scan is next month, we won't have to wait too much longer to know the outcome.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• Kind of makes you raise an eye brow at the accuracy of this list.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Seanhawk wrote:Kind of makes you raise an eye brow at the accuracy of this list.

Bet we don't say that if Russ is in the top 10 :lol:
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• It's just a list, means nothing. But the show is fun to watch regardless.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• original poster wrote:
    Seanhawk wrote:Kind of makes you raise an eye brow at the accuracy of this list.

Bet we don't say that if Russ is in the top 10 :lol:

I bet JJ Watt will be on it too.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Yep, he was on the list, #84
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seanhawk wrote:Kind of makes you raise an eye brow at the accuracy of this list.

Meh, with us missing the playoffs and Kam missing significant time to injury, I'm not surprised if Seahawks are not well represented on the list. Supposedly players vote on it, but still, lack of exposure will hurt players' chances to make the list. Frankly, Kam is probably only there because of his reputation.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Being a great defensive player isn't all about speed, strength, athleticism. The main ingredients is understanding your defensive scheme, knowing yours and even others responsibilities in that scheme, and studying your opponents offensive schemes, knowing what that offenses tendencies are and what(and how) they are trying to do.....
    This is why Kam is always in the top 100. Not only is he an athletic thumper, but the dude does film work like none other. Great, great player.
    Hotchy
    NET Practice Squad

• I love Kam but he has not played a full season since 2014 and he has been a nonfactor in the league since 2015. Total legacy pick for the list. If you watch the highlight video they did it was all from his last game on Thursday night.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• sdog1981 wrote:I love Kam but he has not played a full season since 2014 and he has been a nonfactor in the league since 2015. Total legacy pick for the list. If you watch the highlight video they did it was all from his last game on Thursday night.

I love Kam but he's done and I think McDougal might be better in that position anyways.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• getnasty gotnasty.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• getnasty wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:I love Kam but he has not played a full season since 2014 and he has been a nonfactor in the league since 2015. Total legacy pick for the list. If you watch the highlight video they did it was all from his last game on Thursday night.

I love Kam but he's done and I think McDougal might be better in that position anyways.

When McDougal can knock the soul out of someone's body let me know. Kam changed how a offense worked against us, nobody wanted to cross the middle, nobody wanted to throw deep against us with Earl, and nobody wanted to test Sherman. That's a lot of options taken away, only the TE seam and Right side intermediate and shorts stuff was regularly challenged on us.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    getnasty wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:I love Kam but he has not played a full season since 2014 and he has been a nonfactor in the league since 2015. Total legacy pick for the list. If you watch the highlight video they did it was all from his last game on Thursday night.

When McDougal can knock the soul out of someone's body let me know. Kam changed how a offense worked against us, nobody wanted to cross the middle, nobody wanted to throw deep against us with Earl, and nobody wanted to test Sherman. That's a lot of options taken away, only the TE seam and Right side intermediate and shorts stuff was regularly challenged on us.

In his prime yes, but I feel like after this...Kam was no longer setting that tone.

ZagHawk
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Yep, he was on the list, #84

His last sack was September 18, 2016.
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran

• Yep, but he's still one of the best players in football. I can see why the players put him on the list.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• getnasty wrote:

LOL Kam was a nonfactor since 2015? That's straight up bullshit. He was elite in 2016 and in 2017 until he got hurt. Just cuz he had fewer big hits doesn't mean he wasn't a monster against the run and actually solid in coverage. Same logic saying Sherm fell off because he got fewer picks.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

• Kam Chancellor is a pretty good player and a hard hitter and a great tackler. He is good and brings some unique things to the table. Who knew when he was drafted he would be this good? I don't think most around the league expected him to be this good.
    SanDiego49er
    NET Rookie

• Kam a Non-Factor? :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Guy has been a shell of himself the last 2-3 years. I'm surprised he cracked the top 100 tbh. I wish he would just get it over with and retire so Seahawks can move on from one of the most boneheaded contracts in league history. There's no way Kam will be anywhere close to the same football player he once was after this injury. His game was predicated on violent hits and he will be gun shy as hell after having a major neck injury. He's done.
    RCATES
    NET Starter

• :laugh:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• RCATES wrote:Guy has been a shell of himself the last 2-3 years. I'm surprised he cracked the top 100 tbh. I wish he would just get it over with and retire so Seahawks can move on from one of the most boneheaded contracts in league history. There's no way Kam will be anywhere close to the same football player he once was after this injury. His game was predicated on violent hits and he will be gun shy as hell after having a major neck injury. He's done.

Uh yeah. I was going more along the lines that the NFL is changing their rules and Kam would be suspended 5-8 games a season for targeting. As for his deal? It was cheap for a player of his caliber, it would be hard to crack to the top 10 of bad free agent deals in a league with Dan Snyder in it.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• The lack of hits means Kam is worse narrative is lazy. Being assignment sound, sticking in coverage, calling out adjustments, beating blocks, tackling soundly, are all more important and Kam was doing all that plus providing leadership value.
    adeltaY
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information