Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

DE Jacob Martin plays "too hard" to be evaluated at camp

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• I listened to an interview with his Defensive coach and he said that in all his years of playing and coaching football, he has never seen a guy that works harder than him. He said he's not only a physical freak in the weight room and on the field, but also would schedule his own film study with teammates back at his dorm a few days before games.

Apparently at Temple they have the "single digit" tradition, where only the 9 toughest players get the ability to have a uniform with a single digit. Im excited about this kid.

https://www.metro.us/sports/philadelphi ... ff-collins
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

• I'm telling you, I have a strong feeling the 2018 draft will be looked back on in a few years as our best by FAR since the 2012 draft.

"Shaquem Griffin tells ESPN after he got drafted by Seattle; 'I can't breathe.' That's the only time you'll hear him say he can't do something." - Dan Wetzel via Twitter.
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• He's got a bit of Cliff Avril in him.
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• Keep in mind that we've been penalized draft picks the past couple years for excessive contact in pre-season, so telling players to chill out might not be because they are playing any harder than in years past.
    Own The West
    NET Rookie

• I’m liking this draft class more and more. Don’t be surprised if Seattle makes the second round in the playoffs next year.
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    suppaball
    NET Veteran

• Seems like a nice way of saying he didn't show much at the rookie camp because his talents aren't suited to that type of camp (no contact, etc). But we like what we saw on film.
    HawkerD
    NET Veteran

• Think how these two may influence the rest of the defense. I like it.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• Aros wrote:I'm telling you, I have a strong feeling the 2018 draft will be looked back on in a few years as our best by FAR since the 2012 draft.

I have that feeling too, Aros. Everyone slamming the Penny pick needs to remember, it wasn't just penny they got. Their first pick was Penny/Green, which like every pick imo, is of great value. Even the way the "experts" are grading them reminds me of those early PCJS drafts. Also, everyone's hero Bellicheck took a rb with fumbling issues in the first round, why is it so bad Seattle took Penny?
    Jimjones0384
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information