DVR Alert: America's Game: 2013 Seattle Seahawks

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Monday, 5/28, at Noon. NFL Network. Probably a different time if you're not in the Pacific time zone. Thought I'd throw it out there in case you lost it or have never seen it... Which I doubt.

I've had this on my DVR for over 4 years now, and still watch it probably 6 times a year. Awesomesauce.

sdog1981

Reaction score
I love America's game.

One small gripe is the older ones are better. The first run of these for the lead up to Superbowl 40 was awesome because all of the players were retired and where willing to share stories that active players would not share.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
I recorded it, and it was a lot of fun to watch. So many great memories.

Sherman: "You can't spell 'Com-pete" without 'Pete." I think there's something there." :lol:

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
For those who have DISH. The Seattle/Houston game is coming up in NFL Network. Might be on DTV and others too. It's the whole game, so it will be on until 3 AM.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That season will always be with me. I didn't think that season would end the way it did, just because I was conditioned for disappointment from the 30 plus years I'd witnessed. Ya'll old timers like me know exactly what I'm talkin' 'bout. I knew in 2012 that we had a baddass team, and should have crushed Atlanta in that fateful game. Had things worked out differently, and we had won it all that year, we could have been going for a 4-peat in the home of our most hated rival... You know, those guys that always brag about their Jurassic 5 trophies... How sweet would that have been to go for a 4-peat, or even the lesser 3 peat on their home field. My Niner buddy at work said he would have been devastated over that... Making it SO awesome. What could have been... damnit....