hawknation2018

Reaction score
chris98251":15m1s1t9 said:
hawknation2018":15m1s1t9 said:
1) Tyler Lockett, WR
2) Chris Carson, RB
3) Jaron Brown, WR

https://www.chatsports.com/seattle-seah ... 2018-38899

Does Prosise count as a sleeper also, I mean nobody has seen much of him yet.

Definitely, if you're someone who thinks his added weight will help keep him healthy enough to contribute this year. His explosiveness, cutting ability, field vision are upper echelon. But most people aren't expecting anything from him due to his past injuries.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawknation2018":30afktao said:
chris98251":30afktao said:
hawknation2018":30afktao said:
1) Tyler Lockett, WR
2) Chris Carson, RB
3) Jaron Brown, WR

https://www.chatsports.com/seattle-seah ... 2018-38899

Definitely, if you're someone who thinks his added weight will help keep him healthy enough to contribute this year. His explosiveness, cutting ability, field vision are upper echelon. But most people aren't expecting anything from him due to his past injuries.

Definition of a sleeper then, when someone doesn't exspect anything and they bursts on the scene.

Jville

Reaction score
There no way Tyler Lockett can be considered a "Sleeper"

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Jville":20zvwccu said:

I don't know about that. Lockett has faced criticism over his raw numbers: 664 yards as a rookie, 597 in his 2nd year, 555 last year. Some people have said they prefer Paul Richardson to him.

I think this could be a "breakout" year for Lockett if he is better utilized by our new OC.

Jville

Reaction score
hawknation2018":wxoh2hem said:
Jville":wxoh2hem said:

I don't know about that. Lockett has faced criticism over his raw numbers: 664 yards as a rookie, 597 in his 2nd year, 555 last year. Some people have said they prefer Paul Richardson to him.

I think this could be a "breakout" year for Lockett if he is better utilized by our new OC.

The difference in opinion must lie in the difference in definition. Tyler Lockett is the real deal.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Jville":26w0jqbo said:
hawknation2018":26w0jqbo said:
Jville":26w0jqbo said:

The difference in opinion must lie in the difference in definition. Tyler Lockett is the real deal.

Can Lockett become an 800+ yard receiver (and one day a 1k WR)? I think so.

Jville

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2umwcrum said:
Jville":2umwcrum said:
hawknation2018":2umwcrum said:
Jville":2umwcrum said:

Can Lockett become an 800+ yard receiver (and one day a 1k WR)? I think so.

Tyler Lockett is no sleeper. He is the real deal. :2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Jville":1439a8wa said:

He took a step back last year, yes he was coming off injury, but maybe call it his resurgence, we and others know what he was capable of before the injury.

Rat

Reaction score
Lockett was awful last year. I would have rather shipped him off for a 6th rounder and then kept Paul Richardson.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rat":qshikhtx said:
Lockett was awful last year. I would have rather shipped him off for a 6th rounder and then kept Paul Richardson.

That's just crazy talk. One has nothing to do with the other. Paul got too much money, and with Locketts return skills and WR talent, he's going to do good things this year. Coming off a devastating injury, then playing in a garbage offense would hold any player back.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":247tu3vc said:
hawknation2018":247tu3vc said:
chris98251":247tu3vc said:

Definition of a sleeper then, when someone doesn't expect anything and they bursts on the scene.

Agree. These guys aren't sleepers. One was a pro bowler, and another led the team in rushing by a mile prior to getting hurt. Lame analogy IMO. I expect a lot out of 2 of those 3. That is not what a sleeper is.

AKNFidel

Reaction score
Will Dissly - he won’t get the stats, but his blocking help help the run game excel this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nwHawk

Reaction score
DJ Fluker - just mashing people and taking names. Many people thought he was a joke of a signing, but I think he'll be just what our running game needs upfront.

Sac

Reaction score
Everything about Tyler Lockett, from his build to his college tape and ankle breaking ability *screams* Antonio Brown clone. I blame Bevell for not utilizing him properly. The kid could be a monster.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Hack writers....they should have just said Russell Wilson.

My list would be:
-Poona Ford
-Dion Jordan
-Will Dissly

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2r8qhxtk said:
Hack writers....they should have just said Russell Wilson.

My list would be:
-Poona Ford
-Dion Jordan

-Will Dissly

And here I thought we got rid of Cable.

Psst, it's for Seahawks Offensive Roster.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I think Carson is a good pick. People just assume Penny will be the guy having been drafted in the first round. Carson is a beast, could definitely win the primary role.