5/30 Brandon Marshall press conference video

Jville

Reaction score
5/30 Brandon Marshall press conference video >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.pscp.tv/Seahawks/1OwGWENPlOQxQ[/urltargetblank]

Remarkably thorough introductory press conference. He said all the right things. Checked all the boxes. Lots of requite work yet to come. But, he could become an interesting and possibly inspirational story for 2018.

chris98251

Reaction score
He was in New York, you learn press conferences very quickly or they eat you alive, he was very polished.

seabowl

Reaction score
chris98251":zbhsby8g said:
He was in New York, you learn press conferences very quickly or they eat you alive, he was very polished.

Can't imagine what the MY media would have done to Bevell after "the call".

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
There are so many in need of therapy.

Hopefully, Brandon Marshall will encourage others to volunteer to seek help and move on.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jville":dzc2r560 said:

Hopefully, Brandon Marshall will encourage others to volunteer to seek help and move on.

Someone is still in the denial stage. We can all get through it together.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Smellyman":3cp57itu said:
Jville":3cp57itu said:

Hello ...... it's 5/30/2018 ..... time to move on to the 2018 team.

toffee

Reaction score
Wow very smooth presser, sure this guy is bipolar locker room cancer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
toffee":1sm5wznn said:
Wow very smooth presser, sure this guy is bipolar locker room cancer?

He sure doesn't sound like it. Encouraging that he identifies his time in Chicago as when he got on top of turning his life around. Could be a really inspiring story for 2018.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seabowl":q4a7ek80 said:
chris98251":q4a7ek80 said:

Can't imagine what the MY media would have done to Bevell after "the call".
They wouldn’t have “white Knighted” for him like many in our pathetic local sports media did.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smellyman":2fyfujqm said:
Jville":2fyfujqm said:

Some cannot wait to “white knight” for a cause, makes them feel all warm and fuzzy. 8)

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
“The cool thing about my career is that I’ve never really been in a system where they said, ‘you’re the No 1. guy.’ I’ve always prided myself on being the No. 1 tandem, the No. 1 receiving corps. When I made the switch from running back to receiver when I was young, my uncle pulled me to the side and said, ‘you’re only going to be as good as the receiver on the other side.’… I think the only way to have an effective offense that produces consistently is when everyone just plays their role and everyone’s unselfish. So whatever your role is on that play, you’ve got to execute.”

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jville":2sl2tj6g said:
“The cool thing about my career is that I’ve never really been in a system where they said, ‘you’re the No 1. guy.’ I’ve always prided myself on being the No. 1 tandem, the No. 1 receiving corps. When I made the switch from running back to receiver when I was young, my uncle pulled me to the side and said, ‘you’re only going to be as good as the receiver on the other side.’… I think the only way to have an effective offense that produces consistently is when everyone just plays their role and everyone’s unselfish. So whatever your role is on that play, you’ve got to execute.”

Would expect nothing less from Brandon. It's why he's a good run blocker.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Really pulling for this guy. I love that he has no issues talking about his past, and what he has been thru. He clearly loves the game and if he somehow can stay healthy and focused, he could be a nice signing. Especially in the Red Zone.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
He also mention this off season was a humbling experience. I suspect he didn't sign with Seattle initially because he was holding out for a better offer. No other team wanted him.

I think he'll be a good teammate. Do everything the team asks him to do.

I'm pulling for him, but he's 34 and coming off a major injury.

James in PA

Reaction score
I’m rooting for him too, but I have a feeling we’ll cut him right before the season starts.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
ivotuk":39fffqb5 said:
Jville":39fffqb5 said:

Thanks for that link J. I've been reading transcript after transcript. Better than trying to listen to some of those press conferences with their crappy sound.

I hear that. It's somewhat surprising that the VMAC is without someone working the sound with greater enthusiasm. Seems to be common thru out the league. I did notice Ken Norton has the presence of mind to sometime repeat the question which is helpful. It would be great to see radio stations add posted interview transcripts along with their posted podcasts. That would greatly improve the quality of Seahawk coverage.